Why do people here hate Israel? I'm not a shill, just genuinely confused...

Why do people here hate Israel? I'm not a shill, just genuinely confused. Ignore the flag; I'm an American studying in London. Whenever I hear opposition to Israel here it's from a Leftist viewpoint and I doubt most people here hate Israel because they love Palestine.

So what is it? I can understand hating Western Jews for being overwhelmingly Leftist. But many of the Left-wing Jews hate Israel too, or are far more sympathetic to Palestinians than most Israelis.

Is it a foreign policy thing? Israel taking us into wars in the Middle East? I would imagine the military industrial complex would look for a conflict even without Israel. And again, no sympathy for Muslims. What's the argument here?

USS Liberty? Maybe it wasn't an accident, I don't know, but it was 50 fuckin' years ago. Japan did Pearl Harbor and now we're posting on an anime board.

Something to do with Jewish financiers flooding the West with refugees? How does this connect with Israel?

Look, just assume I'm a normie and try to explain this to me please. The Left-wing argument against Israel is common, muh human rights, apartheid state, blah blah blah. But what's the right-wing argument? I can understand a lot of right-wing positions, but this is something I've never really understood. I have no agenda besides learning.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because it's not just a Jewish but a Zionist state.

I don't hate them though, we have the Muslims at our door and we can help each other out a lot.

Personally, I hate Israel because I have to put up with it's citizens being allowed to serve elected office in MY government.

>It's because it's not just a Jewish but a Zionist state.

Why is this a problem?

Because they mutilate childrens penises, ruin the value of fiat, and actively try to homogenise independent populations under the guise of "tolerance" when really it's all about the money.

a greedy slimy people, with millions of useful idiots who tag along.

Because it's an ultra-nationalistic/religious movement which sees infidels as goyim (pigs).

They destroy everything they touch

how is that different to how greek people view non-greeks?

You mean Jews? Valid, although they usually don't work directly in politics. It's mostly through media and influence groups like aipac. But again, this is really vague. You're talking like someone should already understand when the average normie doesn't. Please explain to me like I'm an idiot, or an alien.

We don't see other races as pigs for starters?

They hate the fact that we choose right wing party every election while their cuck countries choose leftie leaders.
also, many here are stormfags.

>Why do people here hate Israel?
we dont senpai, stop mistaking batz for hate.

My issue with the Jews and Israel is that people will claim that Whites have no right to America because we stole the land from the natives, yet will say that the Jews have a right to Israel because of some shit written in some sand-nigger book thousands of years ago.

Okay, so that's the Jewish financiers argument. I can see some of that...but how does it connect to Israel as a state? Someone like George Soros doesn't seem like a friend of Israel.

timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/

If you live inside a wolf's mouth, right is the only path to survival.

Other nationalities that border with tulips and happy little valleys wouldn't understand.

Because they're the only Middle-Eastern country to have instigated attack on the US, yet we are somehow at war with all their adversaries.

And Jews.

What's it like for a young American Jew to move to Israel? I've only been once when I was sixteen (ten years ago). How is it finding jobs, how is social acceptance for immigrants, etc? I grew up in liberal Jewish society, but came to detest liberalism and became right-wing instead.

Fuck you kike

Because israel is a failed idea to begin with. The whole idea of israel is to build saudi arabia 2.0, a country that is meant to be some kind of 'holy kingdom' for one very specific type of people and nobody else is allowed to be part of it. It's stupid, it's racist and it's backwards.

I am telling it again. Israel is full of jews who are a cult, pol has bad experience with cults, e.g. Scientology cult. Do the math.

Israel is a warmonger, it will be destroyed as foretold.

Thats bullshit.
most white americans dont care about the non-white majority issue. which i think they are stupid for that.
if netanyahu announced tomorrow israel is no longer a country for jews only, the israelis will put his head on a stick.

poland will remain majority polish because that's what most polish people want.

It even says in many religious books that the eventual fate of jews is always exile, because they always try to instigate civil wars. They did it in germany, got kicked out. Did it in ancient egypt, got kicked out. Modern day palestine isn't any different, they will be kicked out eventually. History is just going to keep repeating itself until the jews learn to fuck off.

>detest liberalism and became right-wing instead.
why not be a right wing liberal ? most israelis are .
theres plenty of american immigrants and they're usually fairly successful people ,all immigrants are socially accepted except for the illegal nonjewish ones . keep in mind that if you're under 30 something (34 i think) you'll have to serve in the army which can be anything from fairly difficult to great depending on where in the army you end up , not knowing hebrew is a disadvantage tho.

Wait, there are actually people who think that diversifying their society is for their own good?

In what basis?

Interesting. I'll consider it. And Liberal's pretty much synonymous with Leftist in America unless some nerd describes themselves as a "Classical Liberal" and complains about Leftists stealing the term.

Okay maybe, but polls in America have to be looked at with the knowledge that it's already diverse. If that were just White Americans polled thered be less support for diversity, not huge numbers but a noticeable shift. Enough to sway an election for example. And as diversity grows so will White opposition to it. That's just inevitable. I'm not optimistic for the future of race relations in my country.

What's Israeli opinion of American Jews anyway? Because the vast majority aren't right-wing at all and many are against Trump moving the American embassy for example.

still, only 7% against it. even if only white people were asked its still not enough.

fuck them. nothing jewish about them. we consider the evangelicals as our "brothers" more than them.

Oh! People like Dennis Prager. Yeah, that's why I stopped being religious or involved with anything Jewish after my bar mitzvah. I once went to a study retreat with my synagogue as a kid and it was basically a communist education camp. I'm not even kidding, they played us John Lennon's "Imagine" and for the life of me I couldn't understand it. Imagine no religion? At a religious retreat? Anyway, you're really convincing me to look into moving Israeli friend. I should go on birthright before it's too late.

americans are living in an orwellian nightmare politically speaking ,in terms of all the doublethink and doublespeak shit and manipulation of language . just like the word liberal and american 'liberal' mean different things ,same with feminism and basically any word with any political connotations . i feel like if they could just speak clearly and unambiguously they'd be able to solve 95% of their problems in no time .

i probably never met any of the type you're talking about . the only ones i did meet in person are those doing 'taglit' type shit and tourists and they just seem like israelis except for them having a weird idealistic fantasy about israel and being alot more immature (keep in mind this is early 20s people ) im feeling this has a lot to do with them not serving in the army like we do .

also is seems weird to me that you're associating left\right wing with supporting or not supporting the embassy move . here its pretty much supported across the left\right spectrum .as jerusalem has been out capital since 67 iirc and a lot of people died liberating it .