FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST

It's Christmas eve, so let's tell how we found our Lord Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJM5BDxJhc
youtu.be/CY22tLoy6mU?list=RDGMEMMib4QpREwENw3_jAc0YgNwVMpDfSp6YFHHU
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I found him being poked to death by Jews

I'll pray for you.

Technically he was poked to death by goyim the Jews had tricked.

Sup Forums BTFO

(((wright)))

maybe some of you christian cucks should actually act in like Jesus Christ for once instead of just praising his name and uselessly praying for shit.
You bitches won't shut up about your 'savior' yet you won't lift a finger to help the less fortunate,you know, like Jesus would.
Most of you fucks are Christian in name only.
Maybe you should get out and actually do God's work instead of talking about how you found him.
Bunch of circle jerking fucks.

jesus wasn't a refugee though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJM5BDxJhc

>parents flee Nazareth due to babby killing man
>find refuge in a crib in betlehem

what do you call a baby born in a barn by parents fleeing the country?

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Thread's already filling with anti-Christians, that didn't take long. Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for them.

By the Holy Spirit working through a pastor named Alistar Begg. Brilliant man. I returned to the Catholic Church after many years by listening to his sermons. Check him out, he explains things excellently and he is funny.

I was raised Lutheran, then became an atheist edgelord in my teens. Now I’m Christian and laugh at sinners.

Kill yourself christcuck

my god bless you to user, and remember you're never alone. Cause the lords been good to you :) youtu.be/CY22tLoy6mU?list=RDGMEMMib4QpREwENw3_jAc0YgNwVMpDfSp6YFHHU

While this is true to an extent you are devilishly misguided. Even this thread is an example of "helping" the less fortunate. Spreading knowledge of God is commanded. The best of Christians will give up everything and go out and help all. However, we live in a very broken world filled with people who hate and sow division. We all do what we can. We all wish we could do more but we are still shackled to sin due to our continued existence in this world. Once the Lord comes in Glory this will be fixed. I will pray for you bother user.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion.

I found him where he belongs
Dead on a stick.
Sadly they didn’t have zyklon B in the Roman days

MUD DOES NOT MIX WITH STEEL
HOLD THE HEATHEN HAMMER HIGH
VICTORY OR VALHALLA

That’s why Sup Forums has always been pagan. Don’t believe it? Old Sup Forums still lives.
On infinite chan

Kill yourself christcuck

Through Codreanu and Descartes

OH LORD, WHY DID MY WIFE FUCK A ROMAN SOLIDER AND KEK ME
>gonna raise my Wife's son

When you get done you'll invite me over to fuck your wife because that's what good christans do. Also you'll have no problem raising my kid either.

Allistar begg is good

sol invictus

>Lord Jesus Christ
fictional character, you are a Saturn worshiper

>Catholic Church
pedo satanist organization

>Roman Soldier
Found the Talmud Jew.

DELET MEMEGOD

You are supposed to find Christ consciousnesses brother, worship nothing in this life other than gnosis, it is your responsibility to find redemption through transcending this material life for s spiritual life you must find the Buddha within, awaken the WOTAN if you want to save your people

Atheistfag here. Sometimes I wish that I could find God. It would make difficult decisions easier.

How does one acquire faith?

lol this

Brother there is only one way to find god and Christianity will never show you how, you do not need faith you need intelligence, we can show you how to find the architect

>tell how we found our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mostly what led me to him was seeing how much Jews hate him and try to undermine Christianity.

There's a video of Brother Nathaniel trying to convert Jews on the street and they literally pic related when you show them the sign of the cross.

i let christ into my heart and i got beaten, raped, and tortured on a daily basis for 20 years by christian leftists. all because i asked questions. now i worship pagan gods. i respect your right to have your religion. just keep it in the closet.

>christ conscousness
>gnosis
>buddha
>wotan
M E M E L A R P E R

many people to undermine Christianity the Jew hated it because it painted them as the garbage they are not because there is any truth to it. Now they just use to control you to do what they want.

oh yah want to have a grown up conversation about it? I know it is tough for Christians to actually have rational conversations and understand things which is why you think a zombie space jew who is his own father is god in the first place, but I will be glad to explain to you what the bible really means, who wrote it and whay

Originally, I found him thanks to my family's christian tradition. Then I lost him for some time and found him again as I came to realize that traditional Christianity is the only cure for our dying Europe.

Merry Christmas everyone and may God have mercy on the atheist/pagan shitlords!

>brother nathaniel
>literally a kike
>falling for the jewish shill

I've always been Christian but got saved by watching this video.

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

>but I will be glad to explain to you what the bible really means, who wrote it and whay
desert kikes wrote it

>(((((brother))))) nathanael
youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY

>doesn't know what "kike" means

I saw demons as a kid. Black, faceless shadowy figures.

Knew because of this darkness there had to be an equal and opposite. Believed God existed and promised myself I would never doubt his existence.

10 years later get invited by high school buddy to youth group. Came for the free pizza, stayed for The Word. Accepted Jesus at summer camp through that church.

Interesting image I can prove 100% that heaven does not exist, not what Christians think it is anyway and also prove 100% for fact reincarnation exists, and prove for 100% fact what you think the bible means is not what it means at all.

Ok if you aren't a Christian how are you gonna call me a LARPer? You know a tiny bit you want to know the rest?

>LE KIKE COMES FROM JEWISH IMMIGRANTS IN TO LE JEW YORK WHO REFUSED TO USE X
>E THIS MAKES JESUS NOT A JEW
filthy jewlover
>You know a tiny bit you want to know the rest?
you so enlightened massa

You mad, Christfags? Nobody is celebrating Christmas here this year!

Yes he was lol

>mother of God
Holy fuck you’re delusional

I was born into it. I got rid of my beliefs. Around a year ago I realized how fucking stupid I was and how fucking stupid every atheist was. So I began my journey back home.

>christmas is only about jesus when we can use your religion against you otherwise christmas is secular lolololol

A multitude of different research topics but ultimately lactatia was the tipping point.

Please stop posting this heretical false teacher and wolf in sheep's clothing.

Everyone is teasing Christians today.
Edgy

>posting satan
>telling Christians they are wrong
Boring.

Maybe you're just mentally ill

>commie kike doesn't know scripture
shocking

I'll tell you a story.
I was laying in bed dying on life support called ecmo, I needed 2 Lungs and a heart. Doctors said I had about 2 weeks tops, but even on the transplant list til a few days before, my whole family is praying with their church and many others, I mean hardcore praying and I will not lie to you, I heard the most beautiful music in my life I started asking my parents where its coming from and they have no idea what I'm talking about, then this Chapel woman comes in to check if I'm a Christian in case I die over night, and I swear I saw a light around her and I told her I see it and I had no idea she was from the Chapel, so many people visit me I just thought she was another.
Then my parents begged me to pray with them and stop I did and I cried. Few days later the 9th day comes, I get both a heart and double lungs come in from the same guy. He never smoked, did drugs, anything. They call this low risk organs.
They said it's like these lungs and heart were made for me, perfect size, exact blood type and everything. They told my parents they wish they could do transplants this perfect all the time.
Here I am today, thanking the Lord my God. My savior. My king.
I hope you can find him.
God bless and merry Christmas.

By realizing he wasn't a "kike" and thus the "kike on a stick" meme no longer applied. Upon closer research, it is clear that his ideas and thoughts were distinctly and obviously European, NOT Semitic.
See for yourself.

By listening to Jim Bakker... But now I'm considering Catholicism.

I was raised by religious parents. Though as I got older I was beginning to deny God's existence. I guess it was because I was starting to see how shitty this world was when me and my friends were treated like trash when I was in Middle School. I was part of a youth group but I didn't feel like I was fitting in and eventually stopped going. As time went on I begin to turn back to God, then I read up on revelations i realize that everything that's been going on in the world added up to what was predicted in Revelations. As of today, I'm trying not to stray too far away from God.

>be atheist
>someone I love was in peril
>i looked up and begged
>trying to figure out why for 15 years

Wouldn't Christ be Christian? Like, the very first one? Isn't the whole 'Christianity' thing about him not being a Jew?

lol that is anubis not satan

k so you don't want to know the rest? This is why they call you goyim, so full of ego, everything you think you know is lies and you have no desire to know the truth and insult those trying to show you. Meh have it your way bud, this kikes are right in way, you people are ignorant and dangerous to be left to your devices you have to governed or you destroy everything

In an oven.

in my toilet, while taking a shit

1.Throwing money at retards isn't going to stop them from being poor.

2.America has already accepted refugees.

literally a jewish trick in that pic, user. If you want another red pill, look up the team who (((made))) that picture and laugh your ass off

Apologetics, user. Faith isn't at odds with reason. Since you are a leaf like me I'd start with Peterson's bible series. It'll give you a whole new perspective on the importance of scripture. If you seek, you will find. Merry Christmas, user

By reading the Gospel, I found Christ. His Word drew my heart to Him. I pray that all of you might get to know Him as well.

>God bless, anons! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

>our Lord Jesus Christ
Literally fucking who??

>Using a 2013 larpagan meme unironically.

Amen.

Descartes' a champ

You already have faith, just in different things. Any complex system is incomplete if it's consistent; philosophical/religious systems are no different

They mean "Jew" as in Jewish ethnicity, not Jewish religion.

a kike scum nothing special, he only appeals the illiterate poor masses of murica continent.
in europe we make fun of them and kiketianity is in rapid decline.

You stupid little fucking communist wannabe sodomite. WHO THE MOTHERFUCK ARE YOU? Who are you to know what we do or say?

Thanks for the reply user. Peterson's bible series? Like Jordan Peterson? I'm largely ignorant of biblical matters and have never even read the New Testament.

Merry Christmas! My family may be non-religious but at least we do that right.

>a greek speaking for all of Europe.

I had a girlfriend that I loved very much and I didn't treat her as good as I wanted to and I picked up a Bible to figure out how to love properly

As St Augustine said: Do not understand in order to believe, but believe in order to understand. (Then God will supply what is missing in you.)

Scripture tells us that if you ask, it will be given to you. That if you seek, you will find. Knock and it shall be opened for you.

I've found this to be true. Pray to God. Humble yourself and ask Him for faith. That's how your journey begins. Faith isn't something one simply has or has not. It's something you must work towards and maintain with vigilance.

God bless you, brother!

>Greek, family can't afford Christmas presents.
>Become edgy, angry atheist out of pure jealousy towards those who have presents.

lol. go read the Bible.

>satanic hexagram

I was always a beleiever but i started to lose faith in my twenties. One day i lost my job and contemplated ending it all. I was srinkinf heavily and had explosive diarreah. I found a stain that looks like pic related and I knew that Jesus loves me.

Start going to Church and read the Bible.
The first step to finding faith is humility. Let go of rationalistic arrogance and trust God.

Beautiful story, user. Thank you for sharing and praise the Lord for your recovery!!

post good depictions of the Lord Jesus

>Jesus
>long hair
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Amen!