Trump has LOST the war on Christmas!

SAD! :(

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-surrenders-in-the-war-on-christmas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right obama was so cool

Welp, Christmas is over. Time to pack it up.

I've heard people say Merry Christmas more the past few weeks then any year since the mid 1990's.

t. oldfag

(((Allison Kaplan Sommer)))

Yes, I haven't heard the faggoty Happy Holidays even once.

Same here. Even at work I hear merry Christmas a ton daily. It's great

>author is jewish
i'm shocked

I wish Obama was still around to whip up a batch of his Hezbollah cocaine eggnog.

Erry time

>christmas
Its YULE you fucking christcuck

If you're delusional.

Sure.

Christmas seems pretty Christmasy too me.

The thing is people began to say "Merry Christmas" again last year xmas 2016.

>holidays

Chanukah is now (((Happy Holidays)))

Merry Christmas

We Forgive (((You))) Every Easter

>leftists are this petty and deranged

kek, my christmas spirit is filled with joy knowing that these people are completely miserable.

I like how we even say "Yuletide." But why did the two holidays merge? Due to the Germanic tribes getting converted and still wanting to keep a tradition of old? Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December, right? Where is the proof he was? The holiday didn't even start for a few hundred years after his death. Hell people didn't even really know what year he was born in. In relation to the thread I've always said Merry Christmas. I wouldn't give a fuck if a Jew said Happy Hanukkah and not Merry Christmas. Why would that offend me or a Christian? I wouldn't care if a nigger said Happy Kwanza either. I'm Atheist if that even adds any context.

Is saying 'Merry Christmas' now an edgy thing in 2017? :(

>Why Trump voters can't be bothered to deal with me this holiday

>How to deal with Trump supporters

BE AS MEAN, VINDICTIVE, AND DISGUSTING AS POSSIBLE TOWARDS THEM! ALIENATE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS GOY!

>Angry

They look happy to me

>Nearly a year into his presidency, the culture warrior who once cried, “NO MERCY TO TERRORISTS you dumb bastards!” has allowed pro-“holiday” extremism to infect even his own inner circle of advisors and family.

thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-surrenders-in-the-war-on-christmas

>there's no war on Christmas you paranoid hicks!
>But there is and Trump totally lost it because we said so. Don't you hate him now?

This. It's a national awakening. OP is a faggot and he tongues nigger anus.

Not sure what the big deal about "happy holidays" is. Imagine you were a jew and someone said "merry christmas" you wouldnt be offended but it would be kind of akward. I personally say happy holidays because i wouldnt want some jew comming up to me saying "happy hanukkah".

Idk maybe im just a faggot

Rebulicans get so much shit for taking about politics but when my entire family wont stop talking about trump and the impending WW3 its normal.

Merry Christmas bros, hope u guys get things right and fix your ford's, we don't want cars that spontaneously catch fire.

>Why I'm a proud bigot that won't welcome people who are different than me into my home

>meme flag
>article written by Allison (((Kaplan))) Sommer
>disses DJT on hills of record economic boom

checks out.

Anyone STUPID enough to buy into the "war on christmas" horseshit deserves to have their skull caved in with a tire iron.. In fact, I'll be more than glad to help with that.

Fargo, ND checking in. alot of hijab wearing muzzies work at walmart. i think i'll spend this afternoon buying shit there just so i can wish the checkout clerk MERRY CHRISTMAS!

>there is no war on christmas delusional stupid hillbilly blumpfkins!

>HAHAHA BLOMPF LOST WAR CHRISTMAS

Tell them the russia investigation will soon be over and trump will be impeached

The old guy looks pissed because he wanted to photographer to pound it but instead he took a pic with the flash on right in his face.

Even here people say it more, which is nice. not sure why.

He used psychology and success to get liberals to start saying merry Christmas again. He won

Who'd want to go to this kike's house anyway?

how is fargo? is it really like what they portray on the TV show? boring and quiet? that would be heaven for me

This, from shopkeepers, coworkers, randos

t. bay area

People are slowly awakening, even subconsciously, that they should not be aligning themselves with the muslim.

>first they said there was no war on Christmas
>now they say they've won the war on Christmas
The left is like a bunch of children.
>we're not racing
>look I won the race haha

wait I thought these snakes were completely denying there even was a war on christmas?

don't they ever get tired of getting caught on their lies?

the only television i watch is cspan/cnn/foxnews so i can't compare with the tv show. the nigger problem here is somalians. the powers that be decided we weren't diverse enough and we are now experiencing cultural enrichment by 3,500+ of them (4%). -20 below yet they stay; too apathetic to move to georgia - content with the gibs here.

I usually do both, "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!"

Cause i'm not a miserable grinch.

4 percent. You guys are lucky. Highly recommend the tv show, its a thriller from FX but without the SJW propaganda and other liberal bullshit.

Never was. Saying "Happy Holidays" is waaaaaay more likely to get a negative reaction than "Merry Christmas."

If anything more people are gonna say the former to trigger those who obsess over saying the latter.

Happy to burn his face with hot water.

Haaretz is a leftists newspaper

Nah because what they do is

>Get exposed as doing X
>"We aren't doing X you're just all paranoid racists and bigots! Let me tell you about the 6 million..."
>X wins
>"HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU RACISTS AND BIGOTS WE WIN NOW!"

There's a lot of things I hate about Jews, all based on what they do or do not do in any given situation, but the only one that remains constant in any situation, is their cowardice and that's the one I hate most of all.