Nullpo

gah

gah!

>you will never be Omega Okabe
>you will never be a Rai-Net champion
>you will never be Faris' husband
>you will never have complete control over Akihabara
Take me away from this attractor field.

I just finished Twin Automata in SG0, can anyone explain how Amadeus was able to get reading steiner while she was being deleted? It's one thing to remember things across worldlines, but seeing as Amadeus is a copy of Kurisu before anything she was talking about happened, I don't really see how that works.

Alpha suzuha>beta suzuha

40yo suzuha best suzuha

Kagari's character in Altair and Vega is all sorts of confusing.
Did Leskinen play with her brain on the future or the past?
Who the fuck was that red haired girl that Luka found? Wasn't the real Kagari supposed to be not-Yuki?
Are they gonna explain this in other routes? I've only gotten A&V and Gehenna's so far.

it was quite odd, anyone is able to get reading steiner, i'd guess malfunction in program triggered it here and kurisu from alpha world line manifested, and sort of confused by the sudden jump in worldlines. Think of it as Kurisu from alpha jumping and finding out that she is a god damn virus now.

you will get it later, you got only half of the story of Kagari so far.

Oh thank god. I've seen a lot of people bitch about her character so I was worried.

i'm not going to spoil it for you but the bitching is justified, she is still kind of pointless/not developed enough character, but your question is answered there.
Personally i think Zero should be at least 10 hours longer to expand on some things it used but somewhat forgotten later on etc.
This VN was all over the place as opposed to tightly knit S;G.

gah!

The point is that Amadeus is, for all intents and purposes, a perfect digital recreation of a human brain. Thus, anything that could happen to a real brain could also happen to Amadeus. It's not that Amadeus gained Reading Steiner, but some version of Kurisu seems to have time leapt into her, which is why she seems confused at being unable to touch Maho and says "no way...I became Amadeus?!?"

Where are the Japanese Shaman Girls, Lintahlo?

A lot of 0 revolves around her too, take her away and not much actually happens in 0. Since the writers actively avoided the WW3 stuff for some reason.

LINTAHLO

>Since the writers actively avoided WWIII stuff for some reason

There are multiple timeline shifts in multiple routes that specifically show WWIII what what all the characters are doing there. What are you talking about?

We spend about 10% of the entire VN there, tops. Barely get anything about Valkyrie at all.

>A lot of 0 revolves around her too
Eh, that's mostly in Rinascimento.
She mostly involved with Suzuha's subplot in V&A.
>Since the writers actively avoided the WW3 stuff for some reason
Well, Zero was set to tell Okabe's one year despair, instead of the whole 14 years after that.

R8 me guys.

the fuck did you send in that d-mail?

Did they have sex?

Eat more dicks.

Would bang.

Just finished 0. It was okay.

I don't get why Suzuha was panicking so much about Daru & Yuki not getting together though, the plan was to erase the timeline anyway right?

I hope so.

She wouldn't have to worry if 0kabe wasn't a pussy and got in the fucking time machine. She needs to be born to reach Steins Gate.

How would Okabe react to a marriage proposal? Run away while laughing maniacally?

A lot of people were expecting World War 3 to be the focus of 0, huh? I keep seeing people say this sorta thing

>she is still kind of pointless/not developed enough character

Come to think of it,most of the new characters in S;G 0 are like that.

People were expecting suffering and the war is where most of that happens, I guess.

In any case I don't think 0 even really covered Okabe's suffering in that much depth. It basically just amounted to him being traumatized and getting yelled at by others to stop being traumatized. He gets tortured by Leskinen at one point but the story cuts to after he gets away and he's all
>Well I just got tortured by Leskinen. That sucked. Anyway moving on
The VN's full of stuff like that and it felt odd to me. Stuff like his fight with Moeka in her apartment in the original probably would've just been glossed over if it happened in 0.

I think a running theme of 0 might've been to give some of the other characters their own supporting casts.

Depends on who is doing the proposal.