Thank you based Korean bros.
Thank you based COOL.

Other urls found in this thread:

minitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=1017&wr_id=363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

minitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=1017&wr_id=363

Well post it.

Here you have link what you want more?

Most of the manga I get nowadays is in korean, what the fuck.

Magazine where series is published is easy available in kindle form. Korean bros are probably more willing to pay for that unlike you.

Next translated chapter fucking when?

Kobyashi as a teenager?

No, another (and better) series from same author.

This

She was naked under that coat, right?

"At very last one page earlier, she had shirt.

It's just that, in the last page, you can see her bellybutton (as MC just dodged her attempt to suffocate him in her breasts). And you see the MC blushin furiously with her chest in his face. And first panel of that page, it doesn't seem like she has any fabric on her chest, unless her shirt suddenly transformed to become skintight and smooth. That page you posted wasn't even the 2nd to the last page, but 3rd to the last, and it's implied that some time passed after she followed them to the love hotel-looking place.

I don't say that it's not possible. But without colors hard to say.

Just look at the page you just posted. You can even see the folds in her shirt. Then look at the last couple of pages. Why doubt it? It's not as if there haven't been similarly erotic situations in this series. Nor would such a big deal would have been made from her opening up her coat like that. Your skepticism is confounding.

>Why doubt it?
Because I don't see nipples here.

That's not really proof of anything except the fact that it's simply a detail the author didn't bother to draw in. What's more important are the details the author focuses on, as that tells you the actual intent.

Problem is that those detail are not enough clear to make me sure about anything. Which is reason why I'm confused and doubting. But feel free to see it that way. There is nothing that dismiss that. On the other hand unfortunately there is also nothing that makes me sure about anything.

Will she become full heroine now?

I just want more paizuri translations or ojojojo

Let's hope that Alex will deliver soon.