Other urls found in this thread:

zip-raw.org/manga-あんハピ♪-第01-07巻.html
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about the manga raws up to volume 7:
zip-raw.org/manga-あんハピ♪-第01-07巻.html

Where is the second season?

Or at least subbed bluray

The bds never got subbed? I guess no one really cared. I imagine that makes Anne unhappy.

When the Shakunetsu OST comes out as well. ;_;

I should upload the OST discs I guess. Got my Anne Happy Collection last week.

If I ever meet you, remind me to suck your dick.

Here's a sexhair Anne for your trouble.

Did this series even get a doujin?

You will never have it!

It had a couple I believe. None of them got scanned thankfully.

>thankfully
I think you mean unfortunately.

No one ever even translated the anthology with Botan's faceless love interest in it.

When you win nationals

I hope we don't end like you.

Why is she so perfect?

Damn I didn't realize just how good of an adaptation the anime was until I read the manga. Dare I say it's even better than the source material aside from we barely have enough Tsubaki in the anime. I mean that's what the Tsubaki OVA is for.

There is an OVA?

user, I would violently, violently hug you if I could.

No, unfortunately.

Here's the torrent for manga raws for volumes 5, 6, and 7, it's faster than using the ddl.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902010

I was gonna say, it's moving at like 100 kb/s. But thank you very much user, what a nice surprise to come home to.

I haven't been able to get Volume 7 myself yet, I'm excited to read it

I translated that chapter at least albeit awfully

>unhappy no ost
>takkyuu musume will suffer of the same fate

What was the other thing that came out with the OST as well? Clover Fes or something? Is that an audio drama?

S2 Winter 2017 announced

Part of it's a drama reading. It was an event where the staff and seiyuus got together and did Q&A among other things. Had a birthday party for Anne's VA as well. It's a DVD actually.

user pls

I think it's a recording of the live event they had. You should go watch it if you know nip and if it ever does get uploaded.

I hear that event was gold.

If Ange Vierge of all things can get its entire OST which was even split between three volumes ripped then surely Takkyuu and Anne Happy can as well. Fuck even Urara got its OST out first.

Reminder that the manga is up to volume 04 on our goddess site.

Season 6 when?

Got it ten days ago.
Must suck being a shitty pirate

>NTR subplot
This is not okay.

You literally just bought a sequence of bytes.

And this cute CD case

OSTs are dead!

Was that even announced yet? Or is it a BDs extra?

>僕は死にたくなりました
Tsubaki ;_;

Second season ____

Pretty sure it's already released and we're just waiting for somebody you to upload it.

>>僕は死にたくなりました
Why is this turning grimderp of all sudden?

>Ange Vierge

Wait the OST is out for that too? Good fucking shit. That show had a really god damn good soundtrack for the kind of show it was.

What, does this go full edgy after all? As expected of a Kirara forward manga, I guess.

Wait what happened?

Something about her father abusing her.

wewlad what the fuck

You must be bullshitting me.

I can't wait for the second season to come right after Etotama S2 ;_;

It's not "turning", this was in volume 5. It's the scene where Tsubaki has to introduce herself to the class and basically has a nervous breakdown and runs off. She's essentially saying "I wished I was dead (during that moment)".

I've always understood anxiety was a problem for her, but this scene really showed me the extent of it. God I wish I could protect her.

Oh you're right it got released with the third BD volume.

Her entire arc looks so good from the raws. Too bad S2 never.

I still hold out hope that S2 will come one day.

It's such a cute series, it's too unfair not to give it one ;_;

Hope for

I think the animators must have enjoyed making it they put a lot of effort into it. A lot of music too

I don't know whether to bump or let it fall off.

Let it fall off. If the OST shows up then let's have a thread about it.

We can also use that thread to discuss the new raws that were uploaded for anons who may have joined too late.

Why is Hibarigaoka Ruri so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

They obviously really enjoyed making it. A lot of moments in the show (like the screaming cicadas) were so stupid you know they had to enjoy fucking around like that.

AnnexTsubaki