Koreans were BLACK 4 generations ago

Friendly reminder that Korea is living proof that race is a meaningless social construct.

Less than 100 years ago Korea was litterally a nigger tier shithole.
Today Korea is one of the most advanced countries in the world with higher IQs than the best parts of Europe.
Korea was named the world's most innovative country for 4 consecutive years since 2014 in the Bloomberg Innovation Index, ranking first in business R&D intensity, manufacturing value-added, patents filed per GDP, second in higher education efficiency and fourth in high-tech density and researcher concentration.

Furthermore Korea is a demonstration that evolution (=genocide & replacement) can progress at lightning speed if strong pressures are present.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WAZ

Pusan 1908

KOREANZ

Soeul 1903

Soeul 1904

>works all day in field.

>sheltered pretty girls.

Come on man. South Koreans are pretty nigger tier as a people, but they are getting better the more $$$westernized$$$ they get.

That's what skin looks like when you're a peasant farmer working out in the sun for hours every day.

in a mere 50 years worst koreans went from a war-torn landscape to one of the economic tigers in the greater asia region.

meanwhile, niggers in africa can't even figure out how to fly after whities figured it out with no schematics and guidance close to 120 years ago.

hooktube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

what went wrong?

>what went wrong?
Nigs gonna nig bro

Korean law

>Shows the progress of Korea despite two world wars and occupation
>meanwhile KANGZ can only complain about muh colonisation muh slavery

Clearly niggers are not human.

That is just how people look in black and white picture retard

Fuck all Asians.

Only the pretty girls please

It is the sun.

North koreans still today have a darker skin due to working under the sun all day. But if they don't, they are as pale as people from iceland.

there's a lot of plastic surgery on those look-alike chinks.

Holy shit, is this Gwangali Beach?

>ywn travel a pre-westernization EA country

How do we emulate this transformation?

Asians are like Nords: they didn't start the Western tradition, but they adopted it and elevated it to new heights.

WE WUZ COMFORT WUMIN N SHIET

Of course they're whiter.
They're all Jap rapebabies

they were literally niggers

So in that same amount of time Niggers under the protection of Western Colonialism, complete with Western government, technology and resources, actually regressed while Koreans under occupation actually turned themselves around and became First World?

Says more about niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

So if Koreans stopped being black and now live peacefully in successful lives then when are black people going to finally stop being black and do the same?

If they adopt a culture that thoroughly punishes the weakest members in the population they too can start a generational replacement process.

Post the korean women fashion outfits from ww1 era

thanks for the photos user

They did no such thing in Korea.

So you seem to be saying that you agree that if they start behaving like civilised people, which every other race seems to be able to do relatively quite well, they too can enjoy societal transformation?

Seems to me that it is an issue of race and not just a (((meaningless social construct)))

>Peasants living in peasant societies and doing hard work under the sun all years long have darker skin compared to present day gooks that never did any hard labor of their life
Stop the fucking press

This is their 90s

There is no such thing as race in biology. Race is a vague categorization of distribution frequencies of arbitrary traits and nothing else.

So under that logic, are Indians black too?

Black people just naturally tend to revert to their primal state every chance they get.

> adopt a culture that thoroughly punishes the weakest members in the population

they already have that

ho lee fuk. it's like niggers just don't get it.

oh shit

Is that Seoul?

WE

still vastly more civilised that filthy niggers

They got NIPPED

WUZ

in the bud

That's just how Koreans look without pounds of makeup and plastic surgery. Literal niggers of Asia.

AHAHAHAH. Trying to pretend that Korea isn't just a white ('murica) colony.

Old friend does roofing in Phoenix Arizona , he looks like a BEANER cause he's so "tan"

>Plastic surgery
>Inch-thick makeup
>"They are white!"
lmao fucking dumb people

From that picture it's pretty ez to tell that all the garbage there is of western origin, just look at all this plastic.
meanwhile this resourceful black man is making the best of the situation and crowing crops in land that looks 100% unusable.
If you really think you are that superior, see how we'll you'd survive in Africa.
Hint: you'd die of starvation trying to find a place that will take your credit card

>retard
I would have thought this was funny if i didn't think you were serious.

no, that would be the mongols

> arbitrary traits
Oh you mean like intelligence and impulse control

What did the nigglet do to deserve this

>commie flag
kys

>Korea
>sunlight

Pick neither.

>What did the nigglet do to deserve this
stole flour, perhaps

They're not white, but they're not subhuman blacks.

The east Asians are basically the strongest argument in existence that race isn't a social construct. They've been given a fraction of the aid and resources of Africa and have skyrocketed into first world country status shockingly fast. It took Japan fifty years to go from being forced into openness by the US to beating a European power in a war.

Busan still looks a lot like this, they just have more developed and nicer pockets now- but still sorta dirty and gritty compared to say Tokyo.

Being born.

Nah, we'd BTFO Africants in no time at all. IQ and impulse control are overpowered stats, really.

Do you read economic and foreign policy history?

People who attempt economic revolutions like Patrice Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, and Muammar Gaddafi are killed.

Only neoliberal friendly leaders are allowed to be alive.

That black cock not so big now, uh.

Can confirm. I know only two real peasants (probably some of the last remaining ones in this country) and they both have that skin tone.

I see two-storey buildings.
I also see tailored clothes.

Your comparison in the OP has been invalidated by your own photos.

>Russia
>European

Look at that building in the background you moron!

Show us the equivalent in Africa that wasn't built by the white man!

wow look at that building and its arch

nothing like that existed in Africa before white people arrived you complete fucking retard

I love these videos. Niggers have no mercy. That's literally the only thing that isn't completely worthless about them.

Boohoo. East Asians all managed to work through the problems with neo-liberalism to massively improve their counties. Why can't Africans?

A lot of urban Korea had areas that looked like that in the late 80s and through the mid 90s. My guess is it's Nowon-gu, northeastern Seoul, which was on the city's poorest districts.

< related pic. This apartment complex was Korea's most expensive and prestigious residential addresses in the 80s and 90s - it still is very expensive because it's in Kangnam. Not enough parking, poorly constructed, etc. When I first saw it I thought it was a council estate (public housing) for the poor. The Korea that people think of today has only existed since the 2002 World Cup.

Isn't Samsung like 25% of SK's GDP

OP blown the fuck out by the clothing, carpentry, architecture, written language, and chair

none of which existed in Sub-Saharan Africa before white people arrived

oh look another anti-asian thread. there wasnt one for months and sudenly dozens of them daily.hmmm makes me thinking. you jews have no shame

that wouldn't surprise me, Samsung makes more than phones and it's not a gigantic country population-wise

you should feel sorry for them and send money

>Koreans were BLACK 4 generations ago
crackerjack bachelor of science

>thinking that the dark skin pigmentation of peasant field workers who were in the sun all day long constitutes "race", when their skeletal structure clearly displays asiatic phenotypic traits.

dumb fucking kek poster. neck yourself.

Some older black and white photographic emulsions were more sensitive to the blue side of the color spectrum which makes the skies usually extremely bright and skintones which contain a lot of yellow and red extremely dark. There pictures in this thread are either black and white or poor colorization attempts. please ignore and more along.

t. photographer

Korea is proof good cultural norms will be prosperous regardless of the situation.

Imagine, you deported all South Koreans and deported all Haitians. put them on boats. You land the Haitians in South Korea and all the Koreans ashore in Haiti.

I bet you South Korea would look like Haiti and Haiti would look like Seoul within 10 years.One would pay global welfare to another.

Amazing how North Korea uses the same outfits as Korean peasants 110 years ago.

explain