Hungry Marie Ch 3

didnt see a thread for it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is Furuichi gonna show up?

Pretty good chapter, though it gets confusing sometimes which one it's supposed to be because they show the "spirit" version alongside the body.

This wasn't a bad chapter at all, but I thought I'd like the series a lot more. Probably because of Beelzebub, but this is just an okay-tier series.

Incest?

nope partial selfcest

Marie's a simple person, it seems.

No user the body double was Anna's ancestor

We saw her in chapter 1

He wants to fuck her

Oh the body double was? That's confusing

and thats it

>Oh the body double was? That's confusing
I think the translation made it sound confusing, but yes.

Sagimiyas aren't descendants of royal blood, they're descendants of some royal servants. We saw their ancestor with Marie Antoinette in chapter 1.

Thanks for the dump.

>reading a manga ripping off your name

Marie is cute. CUTE.

London?

Literally why Japan of all places?

Didn't you die a few centuries ago?

Yeah, this chapter pretty much confirm that Marie is going to win. The fact that Taiga already confessed to Anna and then proceed to forget all about it is a huge red flag for her.

To be fair, it's hard to focus on your confession if you're too busy coping with the situation and being abandoned by your family.

Let's be real here, he only forgot it for the sake of convenience

she was a fucken weeb

>japan
>in 1700
>During Kill all the gaijin (but thte Dutch) early 1800

sure, why not

In the last page he said that he's going to confess despite already doing that. He literally fogot about it.

MariexTaiga is going to happen I'm guessing

It'll be Furuichi x Marie (male)

I'm so glad they mention that Marie Antoinette never said that infamous quote. The entire manga seems to be based on that concept, down to the title, and yet it takes the time to point out the historical misconception.

He probably wants to make a proper confession. Saying them as your last words while tied up as a sacrifice doesn't really count, and now he's stuck as a lady.

This sounds familiar.

>His younger brother, Isukiri

Who the fuck?

Has this manga been historically accurate so far?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus

Jesus had many siblings mate. Pretty sure none were named Isukiri though.

I can see Marie growing sort of fond of him and deciding to help him with Sagimiya without realizing that he's slowly falling in love with her.

Where are these from? The sekrit club?

Mangastream's rival, Jaimini's Box

jaimini's box like always. is niggastream the only site you know?

masturbation just got really awkward
they're sharing a body now
with Taiga dominant in Marie's and Marie dominant in Taigas body

No, I use a few others.

Isn't it impossible for Jesus to have brothers, his mother is a virgin so he has no blood relation to Joseph

What the hell wrong with French? Why were they mercilessly genocide the nobles?

METAL... GEAR?

New Testatement names some brothers but catholics and orthodoxes don't like that cause they want Mary to be permanent virgin, so they say they're cousins or something.

The bread was expensive man

Man the romance is gonna become convoluted as fuck soon.

>Taiga slowly starts to fall in love with Marie, but keeps insisting that Sagimiya is the girl of his dreams. Starts to get more conscious of the fact that he's in the body of the girl he likes.
>Marie eventually realises that Taiga loves Sagimiya and somewhat tries to help him out, but she grows distant after she herself falls in love with Taiga and doesn't know what to do.
>Sagimiya starts to become increasingly confused as she doesn't know whether she's in love with Taiga or Marie, the body swap makes it hard for her to figure it out. Marie becomes her friend, but its awkward because she's in Taiga's body so its a constant reminder of the confession.

Otherwise the series is pretty comfy so far, I like it more than the other new series even if it isn't the greatest on its own.

years of famine

Just buy cake then, dumb plebeians

Well I mean Brits executed one of their kings and then went on like it never happened.

>During Kill all the gaijin (but thte Dutch) early 1800

History aint my strongest side, why were the Dutch welcome?

why are they calling her therese instead of marie?

This is looking to be a pretty fun series I think. Definitely more exciting than the other ones I think.

Who will bake the wedding cake?

onodera

Not a bad 3 chapters so far, at least they haven't gotten to genre staples of gender bending.
>"Kyaa I have to buy a bra"
>"Oh no, every guy likes me in school and all the girls hate me because I am so perfect."
>"Need to pee, how does a woman pee?"

oh, so she CAN hear him, just doesn't give a shit

well regarding the peeing part,like the girl said,women used to pee standing up in the middle ages.

We Yugioh now

women called marie-something don't like to be called marie alone.

source, personal experience.

MISUNDERSTANDING

OC Donut Steel.

inb4 shared universe with Beelzebub and we get General Furichi cameos.

>MUH GRORIOUS NIPPON
Next they'll tell me George Washington and Hitler were from Japan too

>tfw thought this was the manga about the gluttonous girl who MC's interested in
>tfw it's this disappointment

Come on we only did it once, it's not that bad.

10/10. Newcomers should take notes. That's how you do the classic gag fighting manga.

Because killing nobles is good.

That's not exactly high praise

I guarantee this shits gonna get cancelled at 20 chapters, its a shittier copy paste of Ranma 1/2 without the enjoyable side cast.

Do think Marie (Taiga) will be stuck in the formal gown the whole time or they'll switch up outfit sometimes?

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Shogunate wanted to Isolate Japan completely, but some amount of international trade was still needed. At that time only Spain, Portugal, GB and Dutch was active in that region, and since first two was spreading christianity, which was cause of Shimabara uprising, the trade patent (two ships a year) was granted to Dutches.
There was an episode in the mid of XIX century, when brits tried to fool japs when they obtained patent after capture of Dutch port, but their deceit was revealed because at the same time japanese captured some russians, who knew about lose of the Dutch trading port.

So is this the thing were the europeans opened the ports with lemonade?

>leaving behind a body double, lady therese fled. all the way here, to japan.

also:
>best buddy falls for you and makes advances
>undressing with girls while blushing
>third party forces you to wear really cute/sexy clothing

don't forget about:

Training to act like a woman.

best buddy who casually and repeatedly tries to molest you.