Shady Islamic Charter Schools - Gülen Movement Schools

Are you guys aware of the Gülen Movement Schools? ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement_schools )
>Gülen Movement Schools are a network of private or semi-private schools founded by the members of the Gülen (Fethullah Gülen) movement. In 2009 it was estimated that members of the Gülen movement ran schools that serve more than 2 million students, many with full scholarships. Estimates of the number of schools and educational institutions varied widely, with about 300 schools in Turkey and over 1,000 schools worldwide.
>Prior to the 2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt, there were many Gülen schools in Turkey. The schools were all subsequently banned by law, as were other Gülen schools in countries with large Turkish populations.
They have schools worldwide, the USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa, Asia, Oceana, Europe including Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and England.

GÜLEN IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN GEORGE SOROS!

I was watching these videos which made me make this thread:
The Battle for Texas: youtu.be/SMDg1WDFVFE
Americans Pay $1 Billion A Year For Shady Schools: youtu.be/z1mYTjRM718
The Storming of the Texas State Capitol: youtu.be/ikOdIjKq55w

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/120-american-charter-schools-and-one-secretive-turkish-cleric/375923/
hizmetnews.com/19525/fethullah-gulen-israel-jews/#.Wj_05MrvLqA
opendemocracy.net/osman-softic/what-is-fethullah-gülen’s-real-mission
stufftheydontwantyoutoknow.com/podcasts/the-gulen-movement.htm
slideshare.net/GulenCemaat/gulen-schools-worldwide-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LET ME EXAGGERATE THIS!!!

FETHULLAH GULLEN IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN GEORGE SOROS
>FETHULLAH GULLEN IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN GEORGE SOROS
FETHULLAH GULLEN IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN GEORGE SOROS
>FETHULLAH GULLEN IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN GEORGE SOROS

THEY ARE GETTING YOUR TAX MONEY!

140 CHARTER SCHOOLS IN THE USA ALONE!

POLITICIANS IN THE POCKET!

120 American Charter Schools and One Secretive Turkish Cleric:
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/120-american-charter-schools-and-one-secretive-turkish-cleric/375923/

who cares. Kill all roaches. Doesn't matter if Gullen or King roach

They are educating/indoctrinating children!
They have schools worldwide sucking up tax money, they are secretive, allegations of money laundering and paying for immigration of teachers, etc.
Fethulla Gülen net worth is estimated to be between $22 billion and $50 billion

he doesn't control anything, he is CIA stooge

Gulag for Gulen

How so? He is the founder of the Gülen Movement which is 3 to 6 million strong in Turkey and has an empire of affiliated banks, media, construction companies, and schools, especially those providing primary and secondary education, in Turkey (in which business entities and foundations have been closed down by the Turkish government by the thousands in 2017) and in Africa, Central Asia, the Americas, and Europe.

HE'S AN INFLUENTIAL GLOBALIST AND HALF Sup Forums DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT HIM.

interesting, but post epic screencaps and rundowns. I'm not reading the atlantic

This.

I don't have any, I don't recall it ever discussed on Sup Forums. That's why I'm making this thread, we need to dig.

How is he CIA?

the most important question is: Does he hate the jew?

Because he receives funding and protection from the CIA. He also gets favorable media coverage in CIA rags

Moderate it seems like.
hizmetnews.com/19525/fethullah-gulen-israel-jews/#.Wj_05MrvLqA

Also another evidence he is CIA. Gulen is one of the many strains of "moderate liberal Islam" that the CIA has been pumping up.

American logic = build school with public money, disallow public to manage school. If you finance public schools then those who finance it should be running them.

Enes Kanter on the knicks is one of them

Same with our business. Public funded research, but then let private companies get all the profits from that research.

Gulen was a farmer boy anyone wonder where he fount the money?
US gave him money to use mosleems for their benefit

>pro democracy
yup this guy reeks of cia

Desperate.

Fethullah Gullen > Erdogan

Gülen Movement is literally only group in Turkey, outside of the kurds, that USA can ally with. US Government shelters him from king roach, who would probably have him hanged back in Turkey.
He lost all his influence in Turkey, which was center of his empire until him and erdo ended their friendship and became worst enemies in 2013.

They have ethnic goals and it's working.

Can't blame them.

His Islam is some autistic liberal cult where supporters view him as the next prophet or something.
Erdogan wouldn't be anywhere without Gulen's support. Look how western media views Erdogan ever since 2013 (when Gulen and Erdo fell out).

A turkish-dutch dude I knew told me about this shit years ago and how it's a dangerous brainwashing cult.
Not that him being the enemy of Erdoroach means that Erdoroach is a good guy.
We should just gas the mudslimes and reclaim constantinople,

Found this on the Gülen - CIA connection.
opendemocracy.net/osman-softic/what-is-fethullah-gülen’s-real-mission
>Gülen admits that Turkish Islamic reformer Said Nursi had the greatest intellectual influence on him. It is from Nursi that he also inherited a strong anti-Communist sentiment and propensity for entrepreneurial capitalism, important traits that later gained him great favour and friends at the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
>In connection with this analogy it may be worth mentioning another set of allegations to the effect that some of the Gülen schools in Central Asia have served in the past as convenient cover for 130 CIA operatives in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, who spied for the US government while working as English teachers.

>In his memoirs Osman Nuri Gundes, former head of the Istanbul branch of the Turkish Intelligence Service (MIT) even mentioned “Bridges of Friendship” as the code name of those operations. This particular case of alleged abuse of the Gülen schools by the CIA was later elaborated on by Cibel Edmonds in her memoirsClassified Woman: Sibel Edmonds Story. Edmonds is a former FBI translator who later became one of the most well-known American whistle blowers in the domain of national security.

All those schools, what is his endgame?

To be a subversive US puppet cult leader

>Gulag for Gulen
THIS

AVENGE MIKE FLYNN

Why do our media outlets take the word of an exile living in Pennsylvania over the free and recognized leader of Turkey? Three simple letters my pastey friend

Known. Now take your shit to some mudskin roach place. The only solution is kill ALL muslim

Yeah he's more or less living it, or was with Obama and his gang of crooks in place. Widespread islamization being promoted by US gov and IC, huge mountain fortress safe from harm, treated like a typical Muslim Brotherhood intellectual jihadi "leader" while he happily sucked up taxmoney that Obama and gang were all too happy to let them

Check out a podcast called stuff they don't want you to know it's about conspiracies but they have an episode about this from a few months back and had an intern who actually went to the charter schools

Trump hasn't done anything yet to stop the taxmoney that gets sucked up by these schools. You should watch the video linked in the OP.

stufftheydontwantyoutoknow.com/podcasts/the-gulen-movement.htm

OK, well youre not from here, so you maybe dont quite know how Trump operates
>1. he cant fix every problem in our country (let alone the world) in 1 year or 1 term
>2. he relies on his cabinet to be truthful with him
>3. he lets those in the cabinet act autonomously other than occasional nudging
>4. he never shows his hand, and was hard redpilled on the Gulen movement by Michael Flynn
Patience please paste

That's true, but I agree what is said in the video. You can't expect a single man to drain the entire swamp. People should take action and help drain the swamp.

Listing right now.

Gulen is created by CIA. Had ties with Erdogan which had CIA ties as well.

Yeah he might have affiliations with the CIA, but he's an independent actor.

He's allied with CIA, his end game is Gulenist revolution in Turkey.

But why all those schools in other countries?

To spread the influence of Islam and its pervasive ways. All Gulen schools follow an absolutely deppressing way of education, completely based on memorization and indifference. They just take students and indoctrinate them , you learn nothing in the process , all the classes you have learned you soon forget because you had to memorize in order to not fail the exams.

FOUND A LIST OF GÜLEN SCHOOLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD (pic related)
Look up your country in the list:
slideshare.net/GulenCemaat/gulen-schools-worldwide-list

G A S
Ü
L
E
N

Germany has two pages of schools on the list mentioned here

Finished it, very interesting.

gulenists are also infiltrated into other host nations instutations

gulenists are one of the significiant parts of globalist network

They run charter schools in poor parts of texas but the schools aren't really religious, just a lot of turkish teachers.

I hope they're getting their elite students to infiltrate the military and the judiciary, that would be great

How would that be great?

bamp

Roach? Gulen is a kike. You should know better.

Flynn should be given medals for trying to get rid of this dangerous stooge.

>Gulen is a kike.
No

Bump
He will have a new name: Hero

Bump, everyone should be aware of this motherfucker!

Found some infographics

>Erdogan hates Gülen
I can't even... Doesn't this make Gülen /our roach/? But our gubment seems to love Gülen, so of course there must be something fucky about him.

why so many schools in texas?

If someone opposes someone we don't like doesn't mean he's automatically /ourguy/.
Because money, watch the video in OP.

B U M P
U ...... M
M ...... U
P U M B

Go to bed Erdogan

Get out of America, roaches

>Hurr durr I made a joke which means I'm automatically a Gulenist roach

yes
he is a soros(ofc) linked extremist.
He runs tons of schools in the US, while turkey(rightfully so btw) wants him extradited.

He's a kike, and should be gassed. One of the few things turkey has right about

Now about that whine down stairs. I am at my parents house, and I am all out of booze. I know it is so bad, but I think I am going to steal that fi.. sorry whine and buy it back later. But I will feel so bad tomorrow and I can't do this to my mother. Yes it will be a whine of the same type, but it won't be the same bottle.... I am going to do this, and I already feel so damn guilty.

Damn you jews, why couldn't you just give me enough booze for yule

Kek

Yes, I'm aware of them. I used to date this chick who's sister went to one and I got invited to her graduation. It was super fucking weird. The teachers were mostly Turk and the whole ceremony was very cult like. They also gave out a bunch of "honors" for students that had studied abroad via school programs. What struck me as odd was that nearly every single one had studied in Turkey.

been on pol a while amazed i didnt know more about this guy. great podcast so far, seems like a good normie friendly redpill

Ugh, no, Gulen is just the scapegoat for all the problems Turkey has. It's just a way for Erdogan to accumulate personal power and say that he is protecting himself against big bad Gulen. The funny thing is that Gulen supported Erdogan for a long time, but then they had some kind of falling out, and now Gulen is afraid to go back to his own country because they'd kill him.

Creepy
But what about his school and movement?

B U M P
U ...... M
M ...... U
P U M B

GÜLEN

gulen is a roach

Yes

This thread is being slid, bump mofos!
This is important info!

I agree but it's also a wall of text.

All it lacks are vegetables.

I've studied in one of these Gulen schools when I lived in Turkey. They aren't that crazy, just slightly different political views and religious views. However they act like a cult by nearly forcing you to do things with them like listening to Gulen talk about religion etc.

I forgot to mention that the whole schtick is that they are loyalists. So you would keep in touch with your teachers or mentors if you entered the army, police force, education system, bank etc.

! Realy? That is a good way to gain influence in the world, don't you think?

Turks hate gulen. Therefore I like him. Remove kebab, or at least irritate kebab.

Yeah, I witnessed my Mathematics teacher cry because he said that he wanted to become a doctor but he got a letter from Gulen almighty telling him to be a teacher at one of his schools lmao.

I was a total rebel, I'd shit on Gulen in his own school and run ad campaigns against him. I knew about their stupid shit.

They would constantly punish me and call my dad, I would get beat by my dad for misbehaving.

Come Turkey coup detat, Gulen gets blamed and many who follow him are in jail right now. I have a Gulen supporter relative who's in jail right now actually.

My dad felt really bad for not believing how shitty the school was.

Holy shit...

We need to kick these turkish snakes out of our homelands

Are you larping?
Mind blown?
Yes

Nope, lived in Turkey for 8 years. The Gulen school(s) I attended were in Aksaray and Nevsehir (middle of Turkey). High School years btw.

pic related, it's a Gulenci gathering with mentors and mentees I guess. They make this dish called Mahlube. These people look like they're more from Turkmenistan or some shit. Could be visitors idk

That's crazy

It's clearly an arm of the brotherhood idk why no one sees it or says it.