Boku no Hero Academia thread

This is Deku.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1036045/26b77b1e2e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

I still have hope he'll change his hero name to something less counterproductive in the future

I kinda like the concept of him owning the name and through his actions changing the meaning of the word. Kinda like how Einstein used to mean dull stone or something and now it's synonymous with genius.

What's his endgame?

Become king

Hi Deku-kun

That would actually be a great callback to the initial conflict between the Deku that Bakugou used as an insult and the one Ochako used

this is pinky

cool story

Crashing the hero academy..with no survivors!

Wow, so he really did just let a little girl escape. Well, at least Shiggy is on board with his overly elaborate and expensive "New Age of Villains" plan.

How can Shiggy even compete with him

Mirio is a cuckold, just like his Miriocucks (fangays)

Damn son. Props to deku for reacting how a proper hero would.

Also holy shit, overhaul is merciless.

This is an Excalibur

of Greenland
>he can have it nobody wants Greenland

Didn't he choose deku as his hero name specifically because of what ochako said?

>First day on the job
>nearly get everyone killed

I wonder how his quirk works, it seems it's not contact based if he can wear gloves that seem to limit it.

does this pinky have a panda

correction: it must be contact based, but how does it activates remains a mystery.
Not sure it works like shiggy

Maybe the girl is quirk nullifying and that's why he values her

>Implying shiggy isn't planning some insane revenge plot
>Implying overhaul isn't gonna get fucking mulched

You know it'll happen

It works like Shiggy and Ochako's, and come to think of it, Sir's too. Contact based, Emitter type.

It is, isn't it?

Like the first Baku and Deku clash spells it out

Nigga it's gonna be "Shiggy uses Overhaul to fuck Overhaul AND benefit from Overhaul's plan"

We're gonna keep going back to that first fight, I imagine.

I am on Team Overhaul
there's no way the basement dweller is going to win

>shiggy saves eri instead of deku and legit turns her to the dark side

>Shiggy gets Ofa
>Shiggy steals's Overhauls quirk and decided death is too good for him

Storywise though, he has too.

I just hope that, when overhaul does get defeated by shiggy whatever way he does, he still remains a recurring villain in the story.

Hell maybe further down the line, Shiggy and Overhaul will work together like Shiggy and Blackmist or Shiggy and Dabi. Its been so long since we've seen those two, I wonder why?

This

Mirio aplogists completely btfo

>Another overpowered quirk

wew, it's Shishikura all over again

shiggy's been set up to be deku's parallel in terms of having to prove his potential for a while now
it's gonna happen

I got a Mirio dying words imagined in my head

>Well Deku, I may not be able to save a million people, but I know I can save you
>I hope this isn't too much to ask, even though it probably is
>could you make sure save a million people in my place on your way to #1, I know you can do it

What do you mean? Doesn't he wear gloves to limit his power?

Also Overhaul is obviously meant to fight Glitchboy, but for the heroes to know how Overhaul power works they need to see it, meaning some has to die, if he uses it on one of his fillermen in front of them I'll call bullshit. Or maybe the girl who seems to know how it works will tell them about it.

>Shiggy gets OfA
You mean All for One, right?

I don't think you get to say much of anything when you explode like a pizza party

Dabi is probably doing whatever he needs to do to keep his undead body alive
>yes, I think he's a zombie/undead
and Blackmist is probably in a coma thanks to that one hero who fucked up his internal organs

Have you forgot the part where Sir has monitored Overhaul for like the past few months?

Probably while turning into dust or something

Shiggy is still ultimate bad

Implying it compares to Mirio's insanely OP quirk from birth

Cuck fanfic

Guys is it true? Does Mirio have red flags all over him?

Oh yeah.

Mirio is onehundred percent gonna die. Guaran-fucking-teed.

And the one to kill him wont be overhaul, but shiggy.

Sir picked him to be like All Might afterall

I'd take Greenland if it wasn't for the natives

And to expand on that Overhaul is basically a more antagonistic mirio to shiggy's deku

Who wouldn't be.

Looks the part.
Slowly acting the part.
Easily been the best villain so far, Obviously having that god like quirk helps too.

Then if he's like All Might he won't die, just get badly wounded

I still don't like the way that Mirio dealt with the child abuse situation.

That seems like a good idea. I don't see Eri being maniacally evil, but she would get influenced by Shiggy's perspective of the world...which he copied from Stain.

I just realized how good of a matchup it would be for shindou.

Just pretend to cough or something to get overhaul to respond and bam captured.

Then again, he could do that to every villain, save moonfish.

Deku isn't cut out for this line of work

I almost forgot that Shinsou's quirk is pretty damn OP

Mirio wasn't the one that had a child in his arms, whispering in his ear.

Shiggy has yet to fuck over other villains so he's going probably gonna betray (assuming the team up) and BTFO Overhaul at one point.
This is TECHNICALLY the second time he's been burned by another villain so it would be fitting if he stopped being a pussy. "Leader of evil" doesn't fit him if other villains just walk all over him and live.

He never wears that damn hood.

Mirio is cuck. KEK!

I mean we said the same about all might

No one cared who he was before the mask

Yes but Mirio has an extra deathflag, he's the second person to have a shitload of deathflags. Pulling another "Symbolic" death wouldnt work for him.

He's gonna die horrifically and I cant wait. Not because I dont like him or anything, but because when it happens these threads will explode.

Can't they at the very least call child services on Overhaul?

>but because when it happens these threads will explode
Just like Mirio ;__;7

exhentai.org/g/1036045/26b77b1e2e/

apparently

subs fucking when

He was faced with a notorious criminal in a situation that was completely unexpected. I think you did a much better job than Deku. This was not a fun situation, but the best answer was put as much distance between them and overhaul and report back to the boss. Their safety does take a priority in this situation because you can't save anyone if you're dead. Deku pressing the matter and creating a situation where they needed to follow overhaul into that dark alley was a really dumb decision.

I liked it because it's a good reminder of why Deku was chosen. Mirio wasn't inherently wrong he was just focused on a different goal and I'd say it's because of Sir. Mirio is focused on being able to capture Overhaul and put him away and they aren't ready to do that yet. So drawing attention to yourself from the guy you're investigating is a bad idea as Sir probably taught him. Deku doesn't have that teaching though and he's going off pure instinct which for him is "heroic as fuck gotta save everybody". Ironically Sir's mentorship could be the very reason that Mirio is lacking the essence of a hero.

They didn't need to follow him though, that was stupid. They should have insisted on having the conversation there.

that was some suave shit

What? Shiggy got his view of the world from AfO. Stain hates fake heroes and admires all might. Shiggy fucking hates all of them

Shiggy and Stain arent the same. Shiggy hates all heroes while stain loves real heroes. Stain just has extremely strict standards and kills anyone he thinks doesnt live up to them

>"heroic as fuck gotta save everybody"
That only really works when you have the power to back it up and right now Deku does not.

So the hood is attached to the mask, not the outfit? Huh

Would Stain kill Mirio after what happened in this chapter?

Would it really be that weird about a hero showing a surprised expression when seeing a known Yakuza?

>episode title is literally "ERI"
She is going to be Deku's true love interest.

I think first and foremost if stain was present at this current scene, he'd kill or try to kill overhaul.

Or shes just gonna be important to the next arc. Soynds like she has a special quirk

Maybe in America, but Japan is very reluctant to interfere in family matters even when abuse is involved.

Man, i wonder if overhaul had a hard childhood. Having a quirk that makes people explode.

Is there more to it than that tho? In his first chapter, one of those thug's face got fused with a tire after he was done with them

>Loli
>Love Interest
>3 years before Japan Olympics
No.

>Ochakofags on suicidewatch

I really like Overhaul, but man I cannot wait to see his face full of despair when Shiggy finally wins.

Strength is irrelevant, hero will always try to help no matter how little chance he has. The whole story started because Deku tried to fight enemy he had no chance of beating, just because Bakugou needed help.

I dont think hes gonna last that long

This is true. I'm not saying Deku was in the right here but he was showing the kind of spirit that got him chosen in the first place. Deku wouldn't have been much good against mukman but that didn't stop him from trying to sane bakugou. I just think it's interesting that through Sir Mirio has become the much better trained professional hero who was cool under pressure unlike deky but Sir couldn't teach him the one fundamental thing that All Might values above all else.

If anyone would have the balls to do that, I bet hori would.

Also, Is any short girl now automatically a loli? Eri didnt strike me as that much of a loli.

I want to have a threesome with Bakugou and Kaminari. Why is this?

She looked like 10
Certainly shorter than deku

U r mr gay

Overhaul can overhaul other peoples bodies

years before Japan Olympics
What does that have to do with anything?

She's referred to as daughter. Practically loli status.

Every woman is someone's daughter though.

By that logic doesnt that mean that every girl is a loli? Then why worry about it?

International backlash.

Yes, but the one to solve the actual problem was the guy with the power to do so. I'm not saying his mentality is wrong, but if he can't actually save anyone all he's doing is adding more risk to the situation.

This is his character flaw in my opinion. The mind is willing, but the body is not fully able yet.

>Implying she isn't going to be Shiggy's