Is Sup Forums full of psychopaths?

Let's find out. Post results.

>You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

>Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations. You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 98% of people who have taken this test.

>Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior. You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 94.64% of people who have taken this test.

openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Other urls found in this thread:

openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
youtube.com/watch?v=DznEt2ohdTU
archived.moe/soc/thread/25924793/#25924793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the site safe, should I click it?

No, psychology tests are Jewish.

If you believe in the truth you’re a psychopath.

Remember goyim what is right and good is whatever the ruling powers say it is. And no they do not have to adhere to these rules, rules are for plebs, LIKE YOU!

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 95.74% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 58.86% of people who have taken this test.

kek

DON'T FALL FOR THE DATAMINING JEW YOU FOOLS

Allegedly
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

>Datamining

There's good (((anti-psychotics))) for your paranoia, goyim

I think people on this site might skew the research data.

What a fucking shitty test.
Good luck with your datamining.

I always knew the Norwegian was a psychopath and not a bot. Thanks for confirming, (((Norbot)))

bullshit, Im not a psychopath, Im just a motivated, target oriented individual.

>target oriented individual

t.

2.8 primary
3.1 secondary
score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

future serial killer mark my words

(((Levenson)))

I think this test is inaccurate because I'm not a fucking psychopath. I hate edgefags who desperately try and be one.

No,I despise unnecessary violence.
+1, this

>Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

>Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

>With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

>You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

>You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

i don't consider myself a psycho
this test is shit.
i just disregard human life as a whole

>openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

no surprise here.

I've never understood the "blowing your top" reaction to adverse situations. I can't remember a time when I actually yelled at someone. Seems ridiculous to give away your position like that. Can people just not control their outburst or do they use it as a form of intimidation without actually having the intention of doing harm?

what does this mean?
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.
>cant post "duplicate pic"

Poor Impulse Control/Impulsivity, without thinking of the consequences

Heres an example, Joran van der Sloot throwing wine at a reporter on live TV
youtube.com/watch?v=DznEt2ohdTU

I am not psycho.

>Is Sup Forums full of psychopaths?

hopefully

Ohhh yeah for sure. Give Facebook google and the government an accurate psychological test. With which to target you.

Holy shit dude. Totally click it.

Paranoid schitzo

>i just disregard human life as a whole

>i don't consider myself a psycho

Um, sweetie...

It would be extremely painful

archived.moe/soc/thread/25924793/#25924793

schizophrenia is much more common here on Sup Forums than people expect

there´s a lot of mentally ill people here

In my 20’s I’d have scored full American Psycho, but in my 30’s I’ve relaxed some, quitting drinking helps.

I am nicer than most of you.
Not that it's a good thing.

It's not norbot. He would have archived the link to the test

no you'll get AIDS

i want to strangle you OP

Am I a faggot Sup Forums?

Low T

This was really short, I'm critical of how accurate it really is. It had a lot of moral vs immoral questions. If you're any kind of civilized person, you probably won't get pinned as a psychopath. Honestly people who get a high score should be gassed, they are selfish parasites that should be erased.

Wrong. Get tested for it yearly as part of my physical.

t. pilot

autists and psychopaths both have little empathy for others.

Look, another human being. It looks like we're the only ones.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 95.24% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test

bullshit test

This. There is nothing psychopathic about wanting to genocide kikes and save the human race from enslavement.

You are psychopaths, to get a high score, you've got to be a liar, cheat, unsympathetic, uncaring, self centered, narcissist, prick. You have to have no honor, and be a complete ass.

Most of you answered this way on purpose, because you want others to think you're a psychopath, and then feign that "lolz no im not psychopath test broken" you are all a fucking meme.

>You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

>You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

Test was meh.

You're obviously a kike psychologist.

You don't have to apply collectivism when answering the test. Did you ever consider that?

You don't have to think that the test is a metaphor for the white race or something.

Just answer honestly next time, and admit that you're a functional member of society. You're not a psychopath. You are just an edgelord who wish's he was.

Why would I take the test in the first place?

You're definitely a psycho my friend, the truth is that you haven't accepted your own power level. The word psychopath has a hidden synonym, power.

Idk, I took it because I was curious.

The #1 thing that bugs me about this test, is typically only people who think they might be a psychopath would take the test.

They seem to imply most people who have taken the test get 1-2 in both categories, which seems incredibly unlikely.

I don't think I'm a psychopath, and yet it seems to call me one. I think this is simply intended to encourage folks to act like sheep, and question their morality. Not proof of anything.

You took it because you are weak and lack a real identity and look for others to define who you are. I know who I am, so I have zero interest in personality quizzes.

>reddit spacing
>brainlet logic
You don't go around flaunting your destructive psychopathic tendencies around you fucking retard. You utilize them to their best extent so that they can fulfill a purpose. Did you even read the questions?

Answering 5 on all questions results in:

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 96.75% of people who have taken this test.

I was hoping for a more detailed analysis.

"Moooommm! I'm sleeping!"

Jokes on you, i have an honor code that i carefully crafted.

kek is my witness

Suck a Christmas dick!

Not sure what this means. I guess I'm not a psycopath.