Why does pol still support trump when its obvious he is a kike puppet?

Why does pol still support trump when its obvious he is a kike puppet?

What happened to pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/?hl=de
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people like you think Bernie had a chance or that Hillary is less corrupt?

only dullards fail to see the looming war with islam.. it won;t end with ISIS they will always keep coming .. we need allies and Israel is good and removing kebab.

>jidf detected

Ehh, who is pic related? Way too young for anything bruh.

Stop support Trump, goys!

I dont know.I voted for trump too but amount of kike shilling he has been doing is just too much.

Daily Reminder that Israel concern trolling is just as cancerous, divisive and toxic to the Right Wing as JIDF pro-Israel shills.

If you hate Israel so much, then go join Hezbollah and shut the fuck up.

I dont like Israel either but Im not about to align myself with Leftists, Globalists and Muslims to rally against them.

Simple

Trump>Hillary

We all know Hillary does have ties to Russia, btw

Hes defending the very people responsible for our problems.

Israel has never nor will they ever be our ally

Because every retard here generalizes all Jews based on the doing of secular ashkenazi Jews and Talmudic Jews and have never once interacted with Jews in real life.

But we feel their (((influence))) everyday of our lives. From gangsta rap to sjw movies to pushing gay marriage, class envy and feminism. Knowing Jews irl or not isn’t an argument. We know them by their deeds.

Sup Forums has long since lost the ability to see the big picture. As long as the libs are upset, they don't care that they're being fucked.

Reddit

Greatest President EVER!

Greater than Washington!
Greater than Lincoln!
Greater than Kennedy!

TRUMP!!!!

Which stems from the secular ashkenazi Jews of Hollywood, generalizations aren’t an argument either

Trump is the american personification of Bibi

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Reddit happened.

>Why does pol still support trump when its obvious he is a kike puppet?

too early to tell

he could be placating kikes here and there for now and delivers the knockout punch later

I don’t see other Jews complaining about it, do you? Silence is consent.

talk about generalizing

Yes it is

/r/the_donald invaded

Pol is fucking stupid

Because if you live in America every president will be a jewish puppet
/thread

I honestly think the whole Jerusalem thing was trying to goad more sand niggers into chimping out so he'd get more justifications to keep them out.

who is she

During the 2016 election Sup Forums got flooded with mainstream republicans. /x/ is now the only board that knows the truth.

>pick a side goy

>kike puppet?
proofs?

Thanks, JIDF. But we all know that Israel can only remove the kebab whose height of military technology is a sugar rocket. And spend 8 figures in the process. Fucking standing ovation, Chaim.

They're literally all kike puppets. It's a stage show to trick the goyim into thinking they have power.

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/?hl=de

why are you posting pictures of young girls?

Ah, a rabbit.... how quaint.

So, can we backtrace OP, and this pink bunny poster?

I bet it leads to langley.

WUT BUT TRUMP ISN'T HE'S FIGHTING ISRAEL BY AIDING ISRAEL

Because it triggers you alt left sjw libtards. God bless Trump. God bless Kekistan

What else have they got

Bwhahaha. Ahh, you got me. I Lawld.

How about you just EMP the whole thing, already?

Daily reminder that Trumps refusal to destabilize Syria or kill Iran's nuclear program fucks up Israels long term expansion plans and creates an existential threat to them which far out weighs the token gestures he has thrown at them. Don't forget to use sage on your pizza

He's slightly less of a kike puppet than the rest of them. We're playing the long game here. Using Trump's fan base to slowly redpill 56% of the population. Slowly, but surely, we will draw out the latent racism of the white man.

So Trump is a jewish puppet, but the media and establishment are constantly attacking him from all sides, trying to ensure a failure in the next election. Why are the kikes all working so hard to destroy him if he's a full-on kike puppet? That's right, because while he still has a few of the jewish tricks in his brain, he's not a committed Golem like the rest.

And that's what scares them. He doesn't bow down to them on everything. There are a few things he won't do, and thus they have to destroy him or risk losing even more of their control.

>Trumps refusal to destabilize Syria

4,000 US troops in Syria isn't

>Iran's nuclear program
Iran doesn't have a nuclear progoram kike faggot

He's decertified the Iran deal

> fucks up Israels long term

Muh chess

Shareblue is more obsessed with why people support Trump than I am saging them

They are all kike puppets, you shouldn't have supported any of them.

>He's slightly less of a kike puppet than the rest of them.

Literally the most pro-kike president we've ever had, ever.

He may be a kike puppet but he's /our/ kike puppet.

Now I know you are a shill
How many jews donated to trump

basically it is because people are retarded. Got the big brain niggas walking through, thinking they are smart, and then they walk around trying to justify what trump is doing when it's all clearly retarded.
Just ask yourself this question: is the person an official that is "elected" in a liberal democratic system of government? yes=jews control them.

>Posts pic of young girl
Degenerate, filthy Liberal

I jumped off the train when he bombed Syria and let kushner start the Russia scandal.

>How many jews donated to trump

Lots of prominent ones like Sheldon Adelson

Along with his kike kids like Ivanka and Kusher

I can't believe you faggots are actually supporting this goy holy shit.

He really is a jew cuck
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html

>durr the handful of troops helping with isis are destabilizing Syria
>durr you can get nuclear power without also getting nuclear weapons.

at least you guys are getting a little more clever and harder to spot. Let your coworkers know that posting Shareblue links out them instantly

Sexually repressed pedophile.

>durr the handful of troops helping with isis are destabilizing Syria

Handful of imperalists who Assad has said several times are funding terrorists in his country and illegally occupying Syria.

>durr you can get nuclear power without also getting nuclear weapons.

You're one stupid jew loving faggot

Bernie isn’t a like puppet; he’s a literal kike

it is enough for pol if he pisses democrats off.
yes, the standards are that low.
the president of the US can be a fucking narcissistic retard that is dumb as hell but at least he makes some people angry.

why wouldn't he?

The red flag for me was the commuted sentence for that rabbi

I'd Fuck her so hard

>Be Amerilard
>Make countless jokes about Muslims being pedophiles
>Start to believe said jokes
>Covertly a raging pedo

The difference between us is,I can do all of that and u cant. If u do u get acid attacked, truck of peaced and then arrested for hate speech and owning an assault butter knife

>literally not addressing the core point of my post
>not understanding it
>being Amerimutt

Why am I not surprised...

Sup Forums is not redpilled on the JQ, it's just a big meme. All trumpskins really care about is "triggering le libshits".

Basically newfags

balls deep

>Jews support Muslim immigration
Most definitely.
>Trump opposes it.
Adamantly.
>Ergo Trump is a kike puppet.
Kill yourself right now.

Why do people like you are always trying to change the subject or derail the thread ? He didn't mention Hillary or Bernie in his OP. You couldn't be more obivious JIDF shill

>bernie can still win!
>just spread your ass cheeks a bit wider!

>Trump opposes muslims immigration

Retard spotted

Kike puppet or not, he will stop more brown people from entering America.