Merry Christmas Sup Forums

The chirstmas remember the following Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LEIMF6q9vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus wasn't real, therefore he couldn't be a refugee.

Saged and reported

CNN trying to corrupt christianity, jesus was not a refugee, he was a born and raised roman citizen

Yeah Jesus was a refugee in Egypt, but he went back to his home country.

Also he did the one thing that makes him different... HE WORKED

>Christinaity is bullshit and should be discarded, except when I can use it to push my political dogma

>CNN changing sides of trump is behind it

Kek

Refugees would try to murder Jesus.

>Use love to fight hate

Jesus also said destroy heresy and I'm pretty sure Muslims fall under that rule

>christmas
Its YULE fucking christcuck

Your .gif is broken Sven.

Im on My phone jewlover

Refugees hate us. They don't want to be refugees, they would much rather be in their mudhut in Africa. They don't give a shit if you welcome them or not.

>phoneposting Sven
top kek

> God creates a variety of humans
> Let's fuhk that up by mixing all together
There's a reason why he hated the tower of Babylon

>jewloving turkish gypsobulgarian
My sides

>Not bedposting
>Not bedposting on christmas

I like how they get all Christian all of a sudden

Jay Parini is a cuck and opinion pieces aren’t gonna change us CNN. Your Jew magic is less effective.

touché

I agree CNN, we need more Christian refugees!

Pagan savage

I thought all of it was Rome.

There is really nothing wrong with refugees.

If a culture is superior, it should surely gain complete acceptance.

If a culture is inferior to the individual it will be rejected.

Why the opposition to the free exchange of culture?

If you are worried that the culture you value will not be accepted by immigrants, merely target advertising revenue towards the children of migrants promoting your culture so they can understand its value.

GOD IS DEAD THERE IS NO GOD YOU FUCKING BACKWOODS REDNECK INBRED PIECE OF SHIT

REEEEEE WANT THE RAPEFUGEES JESUS SAID YOU HAVE TO YOU RETARDED INBRED REDNECK CISHET WHITE MALE PIECE OF RELIGIOUS GARBAGE

Fuck off, Marxist scum.

these aren't refugees, they're parasites and they all have their own countries they can build but they're too stupid and would rather live off your dime

>BAKE THAT CAKE BAKE THAT CAKE

How is that Marxism?

Work hard sweat all over and suffer only to build a great thing for your children

Or

Live off someone and don’t pay anything

I'm hoping Lauren is sat under my tree tomorrow morning.

There is more proof that Jesus existed than there is of the Big Bang

A Swedecuck would post this. Does Ahmed let you watch in a corner when he has sex with your wife?

Fairly certain Jesus doesn't approve of heathen infidel invaders who lie and call themselves refugees invading Christendom. Jesus also really wouldn't like the Jew media who lies to Christians and are the Synagogue of Satan.

Wait what? Jesus was a refugee?
Is this canon? Or is it apart of that spin-off series with Muhammad getting high in a cave?

I think it’s a prequel

Jesus wasn't a refugee. He was a jewish man that was born in bethlehem. His parents were running because king solomon was actively trying to find them and murder them.

>Yeah Jesus was a refugee in Egypt
Egypt was a Roman province just like Iudea was.

JESUS WASN'T A FUCKING REFUGEE

HE LITERALLY STAYED IN ROMAN OCCUPIED ISREAL THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME

BETHLEHEM, NAZARETH AND JERUSALEM AREN'T EVEN 500 MILES FROM EACH OTHER

FUCKING HERETICS DESERVE THE PYRE

>Not understanding human nature or religion.
>Thinks everyone can be reached with logic and reason.

You are just as blinkered as the radical leftists who think that different people groups are interchangeable.

Have you never read Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"? Brutus thought that everyone else could be persuaded and motivated through logic and reason to act in their self interest because he was. Turned out that wasn't true at all.

He wasn't though

>Jesus wasn't real

First stupid thing I've read all day. Merry Christmas you cock sucking atheist.

RENDER
UNTO
CEASAR
THAT
WHICH
IS
CAESAR'S
The law of the land has nothing to do with the message of God

Jesus was not a refugee. His family was returning home to participate in the census. Fucking ignorant bastards.

Merry Christmas.

Anarchism and capitalism aren't ideologies, they're merely steps in Marxism. Only authoritarian mercantilistic nationalism can challenge and defeat Marxism.

>Trump has turned the Democrats into the party of small government, the constitution, big business and Christianity

I can't decide whether this is really funny or infuriating

"My Little Poney" loving neckbeard atheists will be among the first to die or convert to Islam following the invasion. People like you are no better than feminists.

Jesus would tell us to go to their countries and win them over, not to let them come into our countries and rape our wives and daughters.

>huwheat fields

They're just lying to catch you off guard.

Just like how they lied to the Atheists and "classic Liberals".

>YES GOYIM BE ALTRUISTIC AND HUMBLE.

Ah... Personally my favourite book. Nothing better than seeing an angry God smiting Jews left and right.

Jesus would have also told the Democrats not to make refugees in the first place.

> can't imagine Jesus not welcoming refugees.
I can, and fuck you and yours you ignorant mother fucker. Jesus was not a refuge.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LEIMF6q9vE

When did I say logic and reason was required?

Advertising is not exclusive to logic and reason. Advertizing is often used to overcome just that.

>refugee

Someone is a little defensive

A refugee? What the literal fuck? How can CNN, as depraved a source of bullshit as they come, publish something that over the top stupid?

Take your dead kike on a stick to the grave with you
VICTORY OR VALHALLA

I'm pretty sure he was an inhabitant of the empire but not a citizen as citizenship was rather rare and most plebs in faraway provinces didnt have it. You had to serve 25 years in the legions to get it and your children then got to inherit this status.

Jesus wasn't a refugee though, he was a born and bred Judean.

Pic unrelated

I'm an atheist, my doctrine is that family>ethnic group>race>humanity in general. If I let immigrants into my nation they commit crime and depreciate wages thus harming both my family and members of my ethnic group within my nation.

>not the guy you replied to
>being religious in current year
merry christmas you double digit IQ, literal subhuman trash. youre not even in the top 1% and you dare to argue about logic and reason with fairy tales?
fuck off

its not christmas yes retard

gotta love it when people who have absolutely 0 faith in the christian god, follow none of his teachings or even know them try to use them to beat those who do believe around the head with them isn't it?

>helping refugees means turning your country into the newest capital of acid attacks and rape
No. How about we work to make their homes better instead of our homes worse?

And by the way, don't bring up what Jesus would do when you're the very same people who shit all over Christianity.

Have you seen the EUs main building thing?
They've literally built an incomplete tower of babel. They even admit it saying it represents bringing everybody together like in the bible

I hate it when Jews say "well Jesus said...", and other phrases to that effect, like it's supposed to mean something coming from (((them))). Some stranger might as well stop me on the street and tell me my parents are disappointed in me. I mean they probably are, but the fact it's someone who doesn't know me or my parents, and doesn't understand what me or my parents constitute as success or failure, it makes his input completely irrelevant. Just like when a Jew tries to tell you about Jesus.

Jesus would have fed and clothed refugees and then sent them back home.

Remember, Jesus himself was a refugee in Egypt who rightly returned home.

Be like Jesus. Stay home.

I love how Jews and athiests are always bring in up Jesus.

>Jesus accepted everyone
Jesus actively fought against evil people like the rapists flooding Europe who refuse to work.

Actually Jesus says that you should pay taxes to foreign pagan invaders and just focus on worrying about your relationship with God rather than politics (Render unto Caesar). Paul also discourages Christian involvement in active politics, even when persecuted (though this most likely is because Paul probably believed that Jesus will return in his lifetime).

>authoritarian mercantilistic nationalism can challenge and defeat Marxism.
Just like Israel. Really makes me think

>VICTORY OR VALHALLA
>Culture dies

CNN wants nuns to pay for abortions fyi. It's like having Jimmy Savile being a potty trainer.

The differences in culture, religious beliefs, justice and essential savagery are so severe that generations will be required for them to assimilate.

I was born in a time and place where people like me could be beaten, occasionally to death and the perpetrators could essentially walk free by claiming that I acted queer. I'll be goddamned if I'm going to see a return to that.

Yeshua was most certainly not a refugee.......They traveled to their home town for a census....Refugees in this day and age are invaders, never to return to their home lands. Also, Yeshua , the word, is a sharp sword. He will separate his sheep from the goats.

Good grief, I know liberal SJW's don't read the bible or torah but dang....they are stupid

The left hates Christianity, but will use it as a weapon to cuck this nation even further. You Christcucks need to take the black pill and realize we're all just a bunch of fucks spinning around on a rock and not let retarded lies and fables from thousands of years ago dictate things.

>Good grief, I know liberal SJW's don't read the bible or torah but dang....they are stupid

They're not stupid. Their behavior is far too consistent for it to be a result of buffoonery.

This is entirely intentional even if they don't comprehend the contradictory stance.

even if Jesus the man was real, deifying him is beyond retarded. you dumb niggers actually think he was the son of God. Imagine how retarded you have to be to actually believe that.

Solomon had been dead for hundreds of years my friend.

to be fair he could feed them with an unlimited supply of magical fish

>Invading Christendom
>From the Same Area Christendom came from
>Before Christianity Europe was Pagan
>Jesus hated the jews so much he once flipped over the table of coin changer

WOAH.

The reason refugees are coming to Europe is purely economic. The European governments are entirely at fault. For offering such a large incentive for coming to the country. Merkel was even inviting them at one point.

If you want to curb the wave of refugees simply curb the benefits to new citizens and refugees.

The reasons for the massive influx of refugees and African economic migrants is purely because of European advertizing, and the incentives that come with becoming European.

European leaders tossed a string with 500 billion dollars into it into the Middle East and Africa, and are surprised when every poor fuck starts chasing the bill back to Europe.

No fault lies with non criminal refugees and economic migrants.

Refugees and economic migrants who commit crimes need to be punished. But the soft handed approach taken by European Authorities in regards to crimes commited by immigrants only encourages more if it.

Why work hard when you can steal, and the government will practically cover the crime up for you?

Theres a reason why native gangs in Europe are recruiting migrants. The EU will only slap them on the rest at worst.

The entire refugee crisis and current intergration and social problems purely lies in the hands of the EU Adminstrators and local governments.

Just ask yourself
>Why did they come here
>How did they get here
>How come the crimes are not being taken seriously
>How come if the governments actually want to stem the influx of refugees are they not removing benefits or incentives to arrive?

Austria, Poland, Hungary, and a few otheir countries are the only ones in the EU taking this seriously. While the EU Administrators seemingly only want to encourage more immigration.

Haven't had a good laugh in a while

Every day I wake up thinking I couldn't possibly hate Jews more... every day I'm wrong.

Do what ya can annon.

>Trump has turned the Democrats into the party of small government, the constitution, big business and Christianity

I can't decide whether this is really funny or infuriating

"They don’t know how to win — I will teach them!"

>You Christcucks need to take the black pill and realize we're all just a bunch of fucks spinning around on a rock and not let retarded lies and fables from thousands of years ago dictate things.

If that is so then this is all genetically predetermined and this is all just Darwinism at work.

>Still being Determinist

>VICTORY OR VALHALLA

So, you and your buddies going to sacrifice nine goats and gash your back with axes tomorrow? Sweet, take pictures.

Jesus was not a roman citizen, stupid. He was born to 2 hebrews in a roman client kingdom

>atheist kike leftists trying to shame us into taking in more rapefugees
>bigots that they are, assume everyone opposed to their suicidal narcissism are christian

Good thing I don't believe in the Kike on a Stick.

Hail Odin.

>jesus
>real

fuck off

>not knowing what they're talking about
Read about what Joseph and Mary did during the massacre of the innocents

They say Jesus was a carpenter. You cannot be a refugee and be employeed at the same time, we've learned that from our refugees, it simply is a contradiction. None of them are employed or have any form of degree/knowledge/training.
Therefore jesus could not have been a refugee.

>Jesus himself was a refugee in Egypt who rightly returned home.

Is that some muzzie retardation or did you come up with that on your own.

they said you will be free.