Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Do you like educational manga about healthy living? Do you like hot girls? Welcome to a manga about cute girls lifting cute weights to get huge!

Chapter 17 Raws are out!

Urasunday Publisher Raw
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Potato
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PdccUsn8N4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe bulking gyaru is considering some electronica?

This comic is written in AUSTRALIA! It's Winter!

QC NOTE: It's a rare Thursday I'm called in for a consult at l'Hôpital, so I won't be here to keep the thread bumped for our wonderful translator friend and eventually our esteemed typesetter bro, and I won't be able to QC until after midnight. If anyone would like to keep the thread rolling while I bounce for the next 12 hours, that'd be appreciated!!

c-cuties

I was waiting forever for this thread. Jesus, OP.

Sensei putting in some extra work with Machio~

Thursdays every 2 weeks! I wake up around 10! I'm glad to see you!!

It seems arm wrestling is this bi-month's chapter title! Let's find out about the official world of the World Arm Wrestling Federation!

Pure student-teacher relationship

>every 2 weeks
I always thoughts it was weekly for some reason.

Oh dear

Sorry, the last month has had a weekly thread to get back on schedule. Everybody's all caught up now, returning to the regular 2-week-drops!

also
oh my

Machio's interest has been piqued

What is this expression trying to convey?

descent

Hibiki has already found her inner-power

Reindeer~ Reindeer!

Even RETARD STRENGTH can't beat Machio, huh?

And that's all from me today! I gotta work forever today so I'll be back after midnight! Keep the thread alive for your fellow anons and have a nice day!!!

He is the pinnacle.
The ultimate.
A mountain in human form.

Thanks, gains Hime is the best.

Thanks for the dump, user.

Will I feel motivated to start lifting if I read this manga?

Is he trembling because he had to go all-out?

Also thanks OP

I don't know but I would do push-ups for this girl.

>that face

I think I already gave this manga a try when only a few chapters were out and for some reason I didn't like it. I am /fit/ as fuark so I wonder why I did not like it. Time to give it a second go.

>I was waiting forever for this thread. Jesus, OP.
So what's the manga about? I'm loving the character design. What am I in for?

Which girl do you recon is the biggest semen demon?

A bulking gyaru, a macho ojou ara ara, a boxing tomboyfriend, a Christmas cake sensei and a hyper-masculine muscle trainer pretty-boy they all appreciate going to the gym to learn the safest ways to lift heavy weights and put them back.

And underboob. LOTS of underboob. Very lewd.

Hibiki or sensei probably

.... This sounds fucking amazing. Thank you, user, for showing me my future.

I still can't believe the author used to draw a violent battle manga filled with beefcakes and husbandos.

it sounds as amazing as it is

>tfw this manga motivated me to start lifting, and I've gained 1kg

Urge to dick sensei rises

congrats

yeah right

well this part is true

theres this general consensus among most more experienced lifters to respect everyone who tries to get fit and encourage instead of mock them

Big muscle girl masochist and dom shota.

She found the only way into his life and pants - through pure strength almost equal to his.

Half true

People who are about healthy lifestyles and exercise it's true.

People who are trying to get swol and moan loudly while getting in that last set of dividends are usually disgusted by sticks and fatties.

Of course they are also juice heads 99% of the time. Get them off of that for a month and see how they feel.

manga artist sure fucked up on the squat

strain on knees is a meme and with such a shitty posture you'll fall backwards right away

roiders generally are more obnoxious but theyre usually very friendly too

>half squats
yeah I think I remember now why I didn't like it

The beef shows its fangs once again

>tfw been bulking for 2 years now

I'll c-cut soon guys, I swear.

Fat gyaru's geting some swole arms on her perma-bulk.

kay I like this part a lot

Yeah I have a friend that juices, and have only seen him rage a couple of times. Only one of which where it became an issue and he got destructive.

but he gets this part wrong

stretching obviously does not make you stiff and the reason why stretching decreases performance is because an increase in flexibility means a decrease in strength. like a spring that gets stretched loses power the body too loses power when stretched. this is the reason why the body auto down regulates flexibility because any unneeded flexibility is detrimental to your performance

high test people are less beta and sissified. so maybe that means they will rage more openly but that just means they actually express their emotions instead of hiding them, holding grudges, being passive aggressive and stabbing you in the back

well not gonna deny that some roiders are outright douches but most I know are very friendly

yuri is bad

Tore his mirror off the bathroom wall because he ran out of toothpaste and didn't have time to get toothpaste that day. A well of emotion that one.

Still the bad I would say outnumber the good, at least at my gym.

>Tore his mirror off the bathroom wall because he ran out of toothpaste and didn't have time to get toothpaste that day
okay thats just fucking silly

Does that mean they are OTP?

I think this is the first time the gym instructor physically touched one of his trainees and they are even holding hands.

Most people that I've met and seen in the gym have been best bro tier.

Where does the shitty "all /fit/ people are jerks and bullies" meme come from?

I have no idea

you are absolutely spot on, all the non-newbie lifters are brotier as fuck

These guys are a pretty good representation of gym bros.

People see you and make assumptions based on their preconceived notions. I've had people assume I'm stupid since getting fit which is always funny to me.

These measurements are silly. She's looking so much bigger breasted than just 80. Especially when you take in account that boxer is 74 and Gyaru 88.

she got no lats tho

I dont get japanese obsession over panties and bhw measurements. literally irrelevant information

panties are neat but 3 numbers are pretty pointless

What are some other good educational manga?

she got no lats tho
No clue what you mean.

>Used to
Is kengan asura over already?
Also theybonlynyace the same author not the same artist.

my 'B' measurement would be huge because I got sick lats m8

the only thing she has is tits so the measurement does not sound that unrealistic

keep in mind the perspective of that drawing

Not all out but he said he had to get a little serious

It's a myth that comes from the insecure and it's even perpetrated by organizations that aim to take advantage of such insecurity. See this for example: youtu.be/PdccUsn8N4Y

In reality people who lift are likely to be bro's because all the endorphins they get from lifting makes them happy people in general. Just take a walk in the park on a warm sunny day after a heavy lifting session, you'll feel elated as fuck.

I think most gymgoers are just bros in general and accept newbies because even the biggest guys had to start from somewhere and were once newbies themselves.

Love this manga.

Media portrayal. The only people who think that are people who have never met /fit/ people and just know the jerk jock trope you see on TV.

Roids can make some people very unbalanced, so things that should be blown off can't be blown off due to changed body chemistry.

That's also why roids carry an increased risk of suicide. When you come off them it doesn't just change how you lift, it changes how you think and it takes the body a while, if ever, to get things running back up to speed.

Roids are a choice, lots of pros and cons, but people should be informed about them before making a decision.

Planet Fitness is fucking horrible.

I think i have the stats book from that series.
it was not very helpful

yeah thats why I dont roid

if there were no cons Id probably take them but I dont even drink wine during social events so all kinds of drugs are a no for me

There's a reason they're a joke to the entire lifting world.

did you know that the lunk alarm in PF is actually real? I never believed it till I saw this video
youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

The translations in the link don't have all of the chapters. Is there another place to download it all?

batoto should have them all but the cancerous site they are they want you to make an account and log in

thats why I read them non-newfags know where

also, I just checked, the manga is also on kissmanga so read it there

Did you have a stroke during that last sentence?

no

I'm about 99% sure this series exists just for the chocolate muscle girl.

To be fair, this is one of the few authors I've seen from Japan with some level knowledge of bodybuilding and lifting at all. Even if he doesn't get things right 100% of the time, his heart is still in it. I wonder if there's a way to give him feedback about Danberu.

Plus if nothing else, if it motivates you to lift, at least it's a step in the right direction.

I didn't believe it until I saw a video on /fit/ a year or two ago. I honestly thought it was an over the top joke about how crazy they were.

>his heart is still in it
yeah and this is whats most important. I respect him for that

>if it motivates you to lift
I hope it motivates someone. lifting is great, everyone should do it

Lunk alarm videos are like fresh made salt water taffy. I never go looking for them, but I'm always happy to find them.

Did their blog die?

Whoa forgot about this today. I'll finish something first though

Is sipping a huge meme?

It used to be pretty big. It still pops up, but it's mostly dead.

Na, I meant is it good or bad for you?

It's a fucking energy drink. It's horrible for you.

I drink it every 2nd day to shit in the morning, works really good.

S I P B O I Z 2 0 1 7
I
P
B
O
I
Z