>people on Earth can see the battle
>Simon and pals can see the battle

huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXg9mvnUWsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's fiction, you dipwad. they used galaxies as frisbees

Who are you quoting?

You're trying to apply actual logic/science to a cartoon about a magic blue robot fighting aliens.

>Watch TTGL
>Use logic

This show is too complicated for you

I thought all of that happened in a pocket dimension.

we are never told the actual size of those galaxies

Battle takes place in a pocket universe and it was projected to Earth like a hologram.

>main point is about the power to overcome one's own limits to allow for unmitigated potential
>everyone is focused and completely overloaded with spiral energy in the final fight
>imposing limits on the characters

user are you ok?

Exactly what part of "Do the imposibble, see the invisible" don't you understand?

The final battle was happening in a pocket dimension and iirc the anti-spiral specifically said they were projecting the battle to all planets with intelligent life, so that when Simon and co. got defeated it would convince the galaxy that they had no chance whatsoever and should just give in to the anti-spiral.

If the spiral king is sooo strong how did he even lose to anti spiral?

The "fight the power" part

He didn't really lose as much as he couldn't win. Also he lost to young Simon

He lost heart and the drive to win.

>Ay give me 1000 billion years so I can see what you just did there anti spiral

Did he ever lose to them? I thought they showed him the Spiral Nemesis and then he began to kill his own army

The way it is implied was he didn't lose just realized what the outcome of his actions would be if he won.

I don't think this guy is trustworthy

Original Works 8 / Lagann Hen intro implies his hopes were crushed by the antispiral

youtube.com/watch?v=SXg9mvnUWsM

It's spiral energy

I ain't gotta explain shit

>Gold Saint level battle happen at Billions of time Lightspeed