Do you have an actual political ideology or do just pretend to be whatever gets people mad?

Do you have an actual political ideology or do just pretend to be whatever gets people mad?

Yes, feed Jews to the polar bears

Aw thats so cute. Also why are Jews so awful again? Pol treats them worse than niggers, and yet theres nothing worse than a fat fucking nigger

Sup Forums is satire

nah, it's a joke

Yeah.

dat sexy legs tho

This board isn't a memefest shithead.

Whatever gets people mad because there are far too many people who get unironically butthurt when you pick apart their ideology. It's fun.

Non-Ironically believe Jews are Hell-Spawn.

I'll support any ideology that seems the most Anti-Semite.

Its a bit half and half.

My actual ideologies aren't nearly as extreme as I sometimes project, but I like getting a rise out of people and watching them turn into snide triggered turbocunts, who do a better job making themselves look like fools than I ever possibly could.

That's a cute pussy OP

This.

Having an ideology is moronic
You have goals, then choose the best ideology at any given point in time to achieve those goals
There is more than one way to skin a cat, as they say
This is the only true lesson to be learned from Kantian political philosophy - we're all stuck in the Great World-Drama, the only question is how to seize control of the script

Newfag and/or kike detected.

Jews are far worse, any day. I see niggers as glorified primates, they can't really help being that stupid and primitive.
Jews are the real cancer.

I change my flag a lot but am honestly am what my flag is.

Choosing ONE means not being anything else...I don't know about you but I'm a complicated, spectral, person with many facets of being.

whatever gets wh*Toids butthurt

Typical leaf

Not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews

I'm a radical centrist, so yes

Me too!

AESTHETIC
るむ萎

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

To be perfectly fucking frank their crimes have gotten so fucking in our face, and with the recent revelations of how the fucking whole start of the blood leibel over fucking 2000 years ago was because of them spirit cooking white children way the fuck back then.. I will get on board with ANY fucking political system that has their complete removal as its top priority. I would fucking eat all of the god damned crow and become a full fledged filthy commie if they realized "the only way our retarded idea will work is if the kikes are all dead"'

kys

>Do you have an actual political ideology
Yes.