"Listen to this fucking kike" - Pewdiepie does it again

Pewdiepie just said "Listen to this fucking kike" and then bleeped out the "kike" part and carried on as if nothing happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBp9w_W4neM&t=2m

>milk is disgusting
>no wonder you're growing manboobs like a fucking weirdo
damn straight

Based pewds /ourguy/

when can there be more clashes with pewds and msm?

time stamp?

It's the Trump interview around 2 minutes.

Literally ten seconds after the op linked in you impatient wad

Why are you posting it here like he did something positive? saying kike and nigger won't save the white race, whites need a man of action, there has been enough talking.

I unironicly now watch his ylyl and meme review stuff. He is quite funny.

I think this might be real. He wouldn't have bleeped out cunt.

Murdoch Murdoch was right

I actually think he said "listening to this fucking jew"

I like how he BTFO's the new Star Wars.

he didn't bleep out 'fucking' so it wasn't a standard curse word, 'jew' would make the most sense here especially when he said "look what I've become" ie a nazi

Kike seems fitting
The lack of jaw movement indicates a k also the time it takes him to say it plus tounge movement support that claim
He probably said kike yeah
Also he redpilled people about milk

same. found him annoying and avoided him since day 1 but after he got in trouble he grew up and got funny. clever even.

>Thinking the inevitable red pilling of the biggest youtuber to millions of children isn't important

I have so many normie friends who like him, he should start revealing more of his power level.

I think it was 'jew' because the bleeped over sound effect has an 'eww' sound

Watch his mouth movements as he says it. He doesn't make the J shape. It's more like a K imo.

Mouth looks like he's saying "cuck" to me

I can hear a K sound in his breath

He has said "cuck" many times, though.

He doesn't censor himself when he says that.

He wouldn't edit the word cuck out. He says he needs to edit it out after making the slip up, he's said cuck plenty of times in other videos. He definitely said jew or kike.

>saying nigger and Jews and naz imagery
>red-pilling
Choose one.
he should make a video talking about immigration or race, then it will be red-pilling, he sometimes made a joke concerning that subject and it was a good thing, but this kike nigger shit is nothing.

Everyone needs to start posting purple-pilled but funny clips in those threads. I don't know why we're not helping him out more.
He's doing some serious redpilling and I think finding good content for him would be great symbiosis.

Here's the current ylyl thread >>>gif/11834791
Lmao what is this
>>>gif/11845271

Oops
Here's the current ylyl thread Lmao what is this

Could have said cunt though

He doesn't censor himself when he says that.

also he called Trump a geniuses

I LOVE PEWDIEPIE UNIRONICALLY

He never censored "cuck"

why aren't we posting redpilled shit in all YLYL threads on /gif/?

also everyone should post redpilled memes in his subreddit where he always makes content from

I was at my friend's house the other day, and an 8 year old kid in the room said she loved pewdiepie

He's doing God's work

Based pewds is ourgoy

in a single video he called trump a genius, called a reporter a fucing kike, played a clip talking about how there are only 2 genders and said that milk is disgusting and guys grow manboobs from all the estrogen in it
he is growing stronger. the kikes can't stop him anymore

based pubes