The Executive Order that will lock her up

The Rundown:
Trump made an Executive Order that those that are involved in human rights abuse get all their assets frozen. No access to bankaccounts or anything anymore.
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Coincidently bitcoin was dropping down immensly around the same time the EO was passed, almost as if bunch of pedos tried to get their assets before they are frozen, or try stay liquid when everything else gets frozen (Maybe unrelated, still worth mentioning)
→ #

Now this link states a few names that effected by those sanctions
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And this link goes on to connect the names on the list to clinton and her goons
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

On the list (to mention just a few)
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.
Maung Maung Soe, former chief of the Burmanese army. Claimed to have taken part in an ethnic cleansing. And again the Clintons are close to Burma
rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/clinton-11302011164605.html
motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/hillary-clinton-burma-myanmar-general-election/

In the meantime nothing in the media whatsoever
Best Christmaspresent EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
scribd.com/document/261420719/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format
youtu.be/m7KlWIF_Nxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait til they find out about all the stuff that happened at Mar-a-lago and his hotels. This is going to backfire on him so hard it makes me think he was tricked into signing it

Bump

There was one case of a girl being contacted in mar a lago for some epstein shit. No proof that trump is involved, it was most likely a plot to drag trump into that ahit and epstein wasnt banned from it for no reason

The EO is targeting large criminal networks.

Humans rights abuses are a large spectrum of crimes.

Sacrificing children to moloch is included in that, right?

Hillary will die before this ever reaches her.

You know it's entirely up to his own Secretary of State, Sec. of the Treasury, and Attorney General to decide who this applies to, right? No, of course you don't.

I believe he kept comming around with his 'nieces' if I remember correctly. Trump had him banned long before him being charged.

No idea. Trump doesnt seem to be involved either way. If he is he should hang like the rest, but i dont believe it

I honestly believe the rumours of Trump being a long time FBI informant at this point, seeing how his Dad and Uncle were prominent in the city/fields as well, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm not convinced, but I don't think its crazy. Especially after reading up on a local long time informant. They had to of had the foresight to get a couple of good rich dudes that travelled the corrupt circle of the wealthy on board.

There are bound to be some good goys in any agency, trump being one wouldnt be such a suprise. Especially since its uncle or great uncle or whatever was involved with some agency and got the tesla stuff

Bump

BUmp

Another

Buh.....ump.....

do it

Try harder faggot. How many drugdealers deal in some club without cooperating with those who run it? Why would epstein suddenly need trumps approval to send one goon at one time?

>How many drugdealers deal in some club without cooperating with those who run it?
Own it? It just some monkey who manages it? Not like some degenerate peddling Molly is going to call of the ceo of a company that owns a bunch of night clubs.

I can't wait for the body count to go up.

So you agree trump has nothing to do with it. Good

Yea. I see now that I replied to the wrong post

Bumped the thread at least

Great finds by that guy. Day of the rope is soon.

Yeah, feel kinda euphoric since i heard about it

On the twelvth day of Christmas Donald gave to me a locked up Hillary

>Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
You think trump will hand out the stones?

Mossad

Bump

Bump

Yeah, there's something about Epstein showing up at mar-a-La-Go with a young girl claiming she wanted a photo with him, and Trump personally chasing them off.
My theory is that's where the "Trump raped a 13-year-old" story that you'll hear liberals talk about came from. They'll say it had something to do with his "good friend Epstein," but that's all they know.
My guess is the story was already being prepared for blackmail at the time, and then the event it was going to be based on didn't happen, but the story leaked out anyway.

Either way its weird how those accusations came out right when trum got dangerous and pizzagate gained steam

BUMP

bump

another

another

Good thread
BUMPed

Soon..

appreciate it

bump

kek

a last forced bump if noone cares anymore

I care , keep it up.

am doing so for a few hours already desu

i love sam hyde even though i only watched like 2 things of him
youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc

bump

It's not that no one cares, but this is a real happening, not a LARP. Which means they're keeping it quiet, no leaks. We already figured out all the men in the annex are connected to the Clinton Foundation. So you either believe that's the target, or you don't. But there isn't much to discuss about it until they announce more.

true. but it still feels shitty bumping your own thread again and again

Good shit

Merry Christmas user

anti slide bump

not really a fan of christmas to be honest
but thanks

Usually Christmas isn't a big thing for me either, but this year it is a bit more significant. My mum died in March and so first Christmas without her.

my condolences leaf.

bump

Link to the EO.
Publicly available.

someone didnt read the OP carefull enough

ty

You can't bump your own thread unless you delete your cookies and change your IP. It will affect your "last reply" order but not your "bump" order.

I don't really see how this is going to lock HER up. This will only work for foreign nationals. The first time they try this on an American it will go to the Supreme Court for violation of the 4th Amendment. The Supreme Court already shit all over the 4th Amendment for us plebs with civil asset forfeiture and the patriot act, but someone with good lawyers and money is another story.

I also shudder to think how someone like Hilary would use this law in the future. Anyone (foreign) who doesn't "pay up" finds themselves labeled a "civil rights abuser" an has all their assets seized. Then they can be distributed to the Democrat party, just like the Consumer Protection Bureau settlements.

you can bump your own thread, but only after 15 mins after making the OP and after that in 5 min intervalls which gets resetted after every post even if it didnt bump since you posted to soon. also i did change IP since because i posted this from mobile and now am at my home internets

The EO isn't about locking anyone up. It's specifically for freezing assets. The locking up is separate, though having their assets frozen may make it harder for them to buy help. They'll have enough to hire lawyers, but maybe not to hire armies.

would be weird if locking them up isnt the endgame though

can't we see which nodes had traffic on the bitcoin blockchain, and how many coins were transferred?

the legendary hacker 2chanchan can probably. only if he doesnt hack elections for putin though

BUMP+++LAD

Trump wasn't involved in the Epstein shit. He has no interest in kidde fiddling. I go by what I can prove, not what others say.

scribd.com/document/261420719/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format

If Trump was a kidde fiddler, he would have been in that flight log at least once.

Wow, its actually literally nothing.

a fucking leaf

Figures you sheep don't know this is something completely different. This place is fucking retarded, kek.

Go ahead, and read the thing. He literally will usher in the Police State. Prophecy fulfilled again, as I saw coming years ago....
Dis gon b gud, just not for the Mutts inside the Beast system.

see before the beast system comes there have to be the time of the 2 witnesses which clean up the most part before the return of jesus, they then get killed, the beast takes over for 3,5 years and then judgement day. since we didnt have the witnesses prophecy fullfilled the beast wont tak over either

I literally want whites to dominate other races, so I don't give a shit about half the stuff in that lame powerpoint slide.

>oincidently bitcoin was dropping down immensly around the same time the EO was passed
If you think this, you don't understand how Bitcoin works. It's a very easy medium to launder money with (and is pseudo-anonymous at worst, almost completely anonymous if "tumbled").
The reason Bitcoin went down is probably due to uncertainty in the markets - it has very little utility due to congestion and Bitcoin Cash (the coup to restore Bitcoin to the state it was intended as a decentralized, p2p, low-fee currency) is poised to replace it unless Bitcoin Core/Blockstream pull an ace out of their hat. (Most likely they will resort to a hard-fork to increase the blocksize or switch to a different mining algorithm which goes STRONGLY against what they've advocated previously. But most people don't understand the history here, so they might get away with it.)
In any case, if they were fleeing BTC for this reason, they'd probably go into Monero (which has incredible privacy characteristics), but the market does not indicate that this happened or is happening.

the logic behind me saying that was the some businesses need constant cashflow to keep running, and it drying up suddenly can crash entire businesses. so they need some quick money to keep the cash flown and since everything else is frozen they take the bitcoin money. could be wrong of course, but still worth pointing out i think

happening

Sorry, that is actually a fair point. I thought you were indicating that they were "fleeing" because their Bitcoin was getting "confiscated" - which, by design, would not be the case.

thanks for the info

well, it is kinda an asspull, so i dont blame you

Hillary Chelsea McCain all 3 in boots. And others :)

Can't wait to see videos of heretics being burned to death by the two witnesses.

One of the handlers has to come forward with what really happened to Hillary that day.
Did she get drunk, take too many pills, have a seizure and shit her pants, I need to know before I die.

If youre having your assets frozen then you wouldnt try and take your money out of Bitcoin you fucking idiot. If anything you would put more money into Bitcoin and especially anonymous cryptocurrency like Monero.

see good pic. i too wanna know

leaving a last bump before sleep. may the happening commence

>makes me think

Guess what faggot? Its been a entire fucking year of this non happening bullshit.
KYS, Trump has failed you.
Sessions would rather go after Assange than lock up Hillary.
Better off buying a gun and seeking justice yourself.

Are you saying your pic related is a man larping as a woman Larping as a man?

Wonder if Assange is hanging out in DC now that he's offline. Yeah I've heard he was dead a year ago. No real evidence on that.
Hanging in a swanky new Trump hotel. Merry Christmas.
This EO doesn't only freeze assets. It does a hell of a lot more than that. Read it carefully.
Protip. Art is not only pretty it's a pretty good way to launder money.

Wew, that makes sense. The owls were already circling but as everybody knows, Trump records everything.

Ask John Miller.

If he's not in us custody. Then Twitter censored his profile. This Wikileaks video probably scared the shit out of them. Precautionary measure to silence the bombshell news.
youtu.be/m7KlWIF_Nxo

First post, shill post

>bitcoin was dropping down immensly around the same time the EO was passed, almost as if bunch of pedos tried to get their assets before they are frozen
So what you're saying to me is that bitcoin is used by pedophiles and human traffickers and that bitcoin needs to be regulated and monitored like every other currency?

Saw a video earlier that showed some weird glitches in a video interview of Assange, looked pretty weird, like that new algorithm that can fake a person talking.