China is a shitho-

China is a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Owning the plastic box you live in doesn't count as hole ownership

I own a cuckshed in my parent's back yard. Mommy says it's my own home, and it's bigger than the plastic coffin those roaches live in. I also have a yard. chinks btfo.

But owning the plywood box does?

In China you may only have a long term lease, home ownership is essentially 0%.

I hate violence against children but I couldnt fight back the chuckle.

That's skewed, all Chinese millennials own homes in Canada and Straya.

>House catches fire from bad wiring, burns easily from garbage used as insulation, collapses because supports were bamboo

In case you hadn't noticed, the US exported its middle class to China

holy shit you can see the entire anatomy of his arm rip apart

>to own their own shack
marvel at the power of chinese infrastructure and ghost towns

being Asian has it's own benefits too

>implying china allows ownership of proporty
The gommies can sieze your proportion at any moment for no reason

Asians should never be allowed to own homes or drive cars. They're too possessive, onanistic and they can't see with their slanted yellow peepers.

>implying they can't do that in the US and in every other country in the world.

The only difference is that in most States you can be armed to fight them off (even though that usually doesn't work out so well /cough ruby ridge & Waco)

so this is the power of china.......

The only difference is the US offers reasonable compensation and has to mostly justify its action (like building a fucking freeay). In China you just have to piss off someone in the government.

That’s objectively not true. In China you rent it from the government for like 60 years. That’s not owning

Stupid and hilarious as hell. From the motion of the throw to the pacing of the entire video. Beautiful.

-le

The only part of their internal economy that functions is the construction industry. Lo and behold, everyone can have a house when they literally cannot stop producing buildings. They have at least one empty city and "the worlds largest mall" that gets no business because they've cornered their own market and cant get back out.

That's why they've been expanding into foreign construction business and real-estate. There is much more to go around and the supply/demand lets them get better profit.

You don't actually own your home in China. You get a lease from the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA

the ABSOLUTE STATE of china

Because all the Chinese do is build high rise apartments.

Indonesian not Chinese.

That's fucking fake bro