Trump sends lethal aid to Ukraine for first time

Imagine if Hillary did this, or Obama.

Sup Forums would be screaming about this 24/7

Other urls found in this thread:

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didnt cuck out at the UN. At least had the tiny ukrainian nuts to abstain

Literally all it was about

Trumpfags are oblivious to everything.
>M-MUH 47D CHESS!!!!!!

hi jew lover

wtf???????? i LOVE russia now fuk u drongo lumpf!

The difference is Trump isn't trying to ban weapons in the US.

>"Defensive weapons"
ah, the weapons of democracy - prime choice

Wow a ban that dates all the way back to Obama era

Way back when weapons were not sold to other countries, they were given free to terrorists

>Wow a ban that dates all the way back to Obama era

Wow back when the Crimea and Ukraine civil war started.

Trump please lift Russian small arms sanctions. I need a saiga for Christmas

>Way back when weapons were not sold to other countries, they were given free to terrorists
Right now we sell them to Saudi Arabia who sells them to terrorists.

>supporting Russian communists over American communists
>supporting American nationalists over Russian communists
Literally a stellar difference.

Who gives a shit about Ukraine though?

Kek, exactly
what exactly is your argument here retard? legal arm sales are fine. Trump has stopped the fucking criminal gun running ffs

god i wish, its pissing me off he hasnt done it sooner

>U.S. sells weapons illegally since forever.
>This is okay.
>Be open about it and make it legal.
>THIS IS NOT OKAY.

>arming hohols
afganistan 2.0 in 20 years

>date back to the Obama admin

Wow, such a long history.

See

Such an obvious shill/retard

>Trump has stopped the fucking criminal gun running ffs

>fox news watching grandpa

>Who gives a shit about Ukraine though?

Cause it will lead to world war III.

Nobody cares about the whether or not its "criminal", they care about whose hands they going in.

>they care about whose hands they going in.

Wait so you want these arms going into the hands of Ukraine fascists to terrorize Russians in Ukraine?

>Cause it will lead to world war III.

You saying it like it's a bad thing

some guy on /k/ said "its never gonna happen"

>Dating back to the Obama administration
I like how they act like this is something sacrosanct when it's less than a decade old and meaningless.

trumpcuck damage control

They did. Fast and Furious.

>You saying it like it's a bad thing

LE WE WANT WORLD WAR III MAYMAY

>you shouldn't vote for Hillary cause world war III

>I like how they act like this is something sacrosanct when it's less than a decade old and meaningless.

Yeah except the Donbass War started in 2014.

>weapon ban
>that dates FAR FAR FAR AWAY FAR BACK
>to the last president
>who instead gave weapons to terrorists

okay

Hello, Ivan. We have sent USSR to the garbage dump of history once and we will do it again.

But Obama giving weapons over to the Mexican Mafia and covering up their killing of an American Border Patrol Agent is fine, am right?

>Trump won't confront the Russians
>reeeeeeee
>Trump confronts the Russians
>reeeeeeee Obama's legacy

Trump is obeying his (((Masters))) who want 2 teach Putin the lesson that U don't fuck with the Tribe destroying a nation like Syria.

>USA os ZOG
>Ukraine is ZOG
Yup it all makes sense.

America is an arms dealer, we all know this. My only question is: Why Ukraine?

Why the fuck are we arming the Ukranians?

This is a clear provocation against Russia.

This would be like Russia giving Mexican Cartels anti tank rockets, and artillery pieces to destabilize the Mexican government, and kill US National Guard and border patrol.

Or similar to putting nuclear weapons in Cuba.

Ukraine has traditionally been a Russian Territory, or within Russian influence.

Not disbanding NATO after the collapse of the Soviet Union was a mistake.

Its essentially an institution designed to choke Russia.

>America is an arms dealer,

Wew I guess that makes it ok lad

Not sure about that but I admit you helped a lot. Would be much better if you did that back in 1919 when all that shit started

Not saying it is okay or not, but you didn't answer my question faggot.

Straight cash homey

Word

Hillary or Obama would never support Ukraine. Ukraine is too based.

Fun fact: Ukrainians who fight there are nationalist right wingers, russians who fight there are commies who sing soviet songs and wave soviet flags not even talking about antifa flag.

nobody is fucking saying that
because mccain wants to punish russia

>dates back to obama administration

oh come the fuck on it wasnt that long ago just say last year or two years ago, fuck sake

Hi, (((Vladimir Putin Shalomov))). Nice try there.

>Russia invades a foreign country
>arms (((freedom fighters)))
>annexes territory
>I'm ok with this ok
>US gives weapons to the invaded country
>what are you trying to start WW3?
GRU go home

>dates back to the Obama administration

That was, like, a year ago.

Fuckin slavshit's, jews and overlord jew

member when everyone said Trump will give Ukraine to Russia to devour? I member.

>Less than a decade old
Yeah?

When are we going to send lethal aid to Palestine and Hezbollah?

NATO has been marching towards complete political, economic, and military encirclement of Russia since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Ukraine is just another step in the encirclement of Russia.

If you are giving NATO the benefit of the doubt, and see them purely acting in a "defensive" nature. Denying Russia military access to Ukraine buys NATO forces additional time to mobilize, especially the mobilization of American Armored forces from the UK and the Eastern US. I cant remember the exact study, but in examing a potential Russian Invastion of Europe, Europe would only have a few days at most before being completely overrun by Russian forces.

In all likelihood though, this is about strangling Russian political and economic influence. And militarily encircling Russia. Why NATO would still want to do this I don't know. Institutionally NATO is very anti russian from its Cold War origins.

Also, as far as I know, Trump is giving 50 million of worth javelins and other shit for FREE, not selling.

Fuck Drumpf!

>Hillary or Obama would never support Ukraine. Ukraine is too based.

WEW LAD

Looks like pol is doing a 180 again since the orange faggot got elected.

Quick rundown?

Haven't heard and honestly don' follow that conflict but I think if they sing soviet songs it's because there are not many other songs comes up after almost century of USSR rule.

It's quite a nice thing in my opinion. Let them kill each other finally.

fucking BAAAAASED
ukrainians who fight there are useful idiots fighting for a government that wants to normalise faggotry and flood the country with migrants from africa*
wtf i love the EU and the US state department now
homosexuality is illegal in donetsk, do your homework moron

I've always supported Ukraine even if Sup Forums was a bunch of Russian loving stooges.

I love beautiful women who have a heavy russian accent though. ;_;

>Quick rundown?

Sup Forums did not support Ukraine in 2014-2016, now pol must take the neocon/deep state position.

>neocon/deep state position
We're the deep state now boys.

and here's what le based neo nazis fight for:
>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.
>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.
>Experts say that Ukrainian authorities need to simplify the existing procedure for obtaining legal refugee status so that everyone can find employment and work for the good of Ukraine.
>It is worth noting that the project will be fully funded by the Federal Foreign Office. Thus, German authorities involve not only the EU members with their compulsory quotas of refugees’ distribution, but also the EU candidates in resolving the common European problem of migration.
>The Ukrainian side has supported its German partners’ initiative and is already launching the project. Ukraine’s migration policy has been discussed at recent meeting of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council. Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko has discussed with his colleagues in the Council possible measures for the appropriate accommodation of refugees in Ukraine.
>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

Yeah that would explain the USSR and antifa flags. How about their leaders talking about mighty spirit of working people who will destroy capitalists and fascists?

>Ukraine
>Foreign

Ukrainian independence was entirely based on goodwill by the Soviet Union upon collapse. Traditionally Ukraine has been a Russian territory.

>Russia invades

lmao

More like
>NATO funds, and gives training to anti Russian and pro NATO/EU rebels
>They overthrow the government after the president prevents some procedural arrangements for joining the EU
>Western Ukranians are pro EU
>Eastern Ukranians are Russian speakers who prefer better relations with Russia.
>Russia sends troops to Eastern Ukraine and probably accidentally shoots down a passenger jet.

The annexation of Crimea was pretty much exclusively to defend its Black Sea port. Which has critical importance to Russian defense.

If Russia wanted to push for a World War it could have easilly taken Ukraine in a day.

The West wants EU membership
While the East wants better relations with Russia
Crimea is just a strategic asset to Russia.

The conflict was purely started by EU/NATO trying to expand there political and military influence.

>IMAGINE IF OBAMA BROKE HIS OWN WEAPONS BAN

like selling assault rifles to beaners?

Russia dont need world war they need cold war. Its as simple as that.

>the west wants EU membership
God please don't ever lest this happen. Let the EU die already.

Sell guns to shit country fighting another shit country.

United States gets money, shit countries kill each other. I don't see the problem here.

soviet union flags are a symbol of russian power, DPR/LPR are probably the most illiberal place in europe

How's it going?

Azov is funded by Jews and openly displays islamic flags.

At least we didn't just give them away like with Obama

>United States gets money, shit countries kill each other. I don't see the problem here.

Cause that shit country is going to sell weapons to your enemies as well

>surviving country turns into ISIS 2.0
>arm "freedom fighters" to fight them
>defeat ISIS 2.0
>"freedom fighters" form new guerilla nation
>arm terrorists to fight them
>etc.
>etc.

"dates back to the Obama administration"
Why would anyone write that?

I'm ok with selling weapons to the ukraine. This is very pro second amendment.

No that would be Russian imperial flag not USSR flag. USSR flag represents downfall of Russia and communism who raped russia and russian people.

Does every US Weapon sold to Ukraine come with complementary burger?

Wasn't Obama already selling weapons to the middle east ?

russian power reached it's peak during the 1980s as the USSR, it's nostalgia among other things. "muh commies" is not an argument

>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.
>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.

>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.
FUCKING BASED

You should, it keeps them from coming your way...

They fight for faggotry, multiculturalism, and Jew oligarchs, no amount of LARPing as Nazis can defend that. The separatists occasionally LARP as Soviets but they outlawed faggotry and aren't taking migrants.

>not wanting more dead slavs

>Munich, Germany on pic
I don't know, seems like fake for me, why would they talk about that, since their main ally (Russia) is a capitalist state itself.

im put off right off the bat.
Selling stuff is not aid.

Russia and China need to wake up and support some "freedom™" in america. I hear Texas, Hawaii, California... could use some help.

Kek, everything that fucks over Ruskies is a good thing.

>Bbut WORLDWAR T H REEEEEEEE
Get fucked Vatnik, no crying about muh imaginary consequences will help help you here. I cant wait to see Putin explaining to mothers why dear Dimitry who wasnt supposed to be in Ukraine got roasted by american AT projectile.

Absolutely ebin

Be happy eurobros in good ukie fashion half that shit will end up on black markets of europe.

Fair enough, now Ukrainians can find and kill their imaginary Russians in Donetsk.