What does Sup Forums think of stolen valor? For those who don’t know...

What does Sup Forums think of stolen valor? For those who don’t know, stolen valor is when someone buys an army uniform to get a discount on a burger, and some retard who was too dumb to go to college decided to autistically put them on camera for internet likes. What does Sup Forums think of these videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EADDACpP8Eo&t=54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a shit.

thats the difference between u and me. i respect women and wouldnt besmirch their very important campaign by inserting my male perspective. we cant possibly know what it’s like to be a victim of abuse because we are, by nature, abusers ourselves. i hope u now understand your role

I like watching them, I dont really care about the issue though.

I am honorably discharged from the (((US Army)))

As for LARPing as a veteran, I think it's funny and I wish more people would do it.

(I pawned my class A's right after I got out)

youtube.com/watch?v=EADDACpP8Eo&t=54s

The videos can be funny. The first one had me laughing that it was a Minecraft shirt underneath.

DELETE THIS!

I thought about doing it and trolling Don Shipley but it was too much effort. It’s no big deal to me though.

How can you be a cringy minecraft player yet have the nerve to go into a store and ask for a veterans discount. I would have the balls.

Funny when they get busted

Kind of fat to be starving.

I hate the term stolen valor. If they're pretending to be something they're not to get shit it's just fraud. The point of things like valor/honor/etc... is that they can't be stolen, they depend on you personally.

Pitiful, but harmless. You would have to be a useless faggot with no substance of your own beyond the artificial status ZOG gives you to fight/support wars for Israel to care.

posting fat people with mental disorders

The US military needs valor before it can be stolen.

>Treat me better, I'm a vet
>Give me free stuff/discounts.

Vet here. I sat on my ass for three months after I got out in 05. Been working at a loading dock since.
SV bothered me in the beginning; not any more. If military service is your only claim to achievement, you suck as a person.

What does Sup Forums think about copy pasta threads?

LARP threads = fraud = federal offense

Nobody does this shit for a 5% discount at stores. These people are mentally ill.

(checked)

You're right, to modern subhuman fatclaps, any rank and file soldier is a "warrior" and participation is "valor." But, these are the same people who call a child with down's syndrome a "hero."

They are sick pussies who need a good ass kicking.

Yes I'm a vet

how hard is it to do some basic reading on the unit that you wish to pass yourself off a veteran of?

This. I respect special forces, infantry, fighter pilots etc. But it’s funny how people look at some Air Force “”veteran”” who filed sexual harassment claims on a base in Virginia for 3 years as some kind of hero and protector of freedom.

Agree

All these videos and websites practically serve as a guide on what NOT to do, and yet they still fuck up their uniforms. Is it just the really stupid ones who get busted? Also I wonder how many of these guys realize a fake military ID would serve the same purpose without having to get dressed up.

ah, this one gets it

Scumbags. It's no different than someone who poses as an cop or anything else to get shit out of people , what makes it worse is that they're impersonating ppl while never doing shit themselves

>What does Sup Forums think of stolen valor?
They get a special place in Hell.

the moment you actually realize hes the most based fitness youtuber:

>hates niggers
>big gun owner
>supports Trump
>BTFO Layne Norton
>revolutionized youtube fitness by making fullbody workouts popular and started calling out fake natties
>gets head 2x a day

You do know that non combat members can be put in danger right?

I was in Civil Engineering in the Air Force. We were also put in a Emergency Engineering Force in case of war. We would have to do things like patch bombed runways and other vital services.

Remember those scud missiles in the 1st gulf war? They hit a barracks killing non combat support personnel you stupid fucking mook

>when someone buys an army uniform to get a discount on a burger,

ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

also, nobody in the military likes wearing their uniform. You take it off as soon as you get off "work" and change into normal clothes. shit, just last week I got quasi "voluntold" to volunteer for an activity and nobody told me I didn't need to wear a uniform for it and I still felt like an asshole, ON a military base. These people are definitely mentally ill

Fuck you cunts when I visit America I'm going to walk around dressed as a GI Joe brigadier general so I get fifty cents off my burgers and hopefully Trump desu sees me and puts me in his cabinet because he likes army guys.

>jim beam in a can
does this exist, and if so where?

>in case of war
>we would have to do things like patch bombed runways
>would
if you weren't in combat nobody cares airfag. this bear is more of a veteran than you

Its a thing in Australia and New Zealand.
They call them RTDs, ready to drink. You can get rum and coke in a can, bourbon and cola, all kinds of shit. For some reason they really like booze in a can.

I’m talking about admin type personnel who don’t deploy yet go around telling everyone they fought for your freedom etc. I’m not talking about pogs with actual useful jobs.

Honestly, I wish more vets would have this attitude I'd have a lot more respect for them. It's annoying when with the first 5 mins of meeting a guy he tells you that he's a vet. It's great that you served your country but the hero worship is so over done.

Likely get your ass kicked

>oh no, 6 threads about the same topic were made in the last 2 years!

Kys my guy, this is a board of free speech

I think they deserve to get the shit beat out of them...

But that's just my opinion.

>pretending to be too stupid to make an honest living so need to be a soldier in Israeli proxy army quite possibly less degenerate than actually fighting for Greater Israel

Hopefully there are some military guys in here.

What do you think of civilians buying and wearing surplus? For instance, when I wear my GI boots out, do servicemen care?
They're steel-toe and waterproof, excellent work boots and I like to wear them around casually as well.

Based scud missiles should have killed more jews

Literally nobody cares

I don't really give a fuck.
I do get little annoyed when I see overweight air soft kids Branding Stetsons, combat shirts with patches and something related to ranger in their name.
It's fucking gay.

But at the end of the day it doesn't affect me.

I do like watching POGs get butthurt about it.

If they want to pretend to be military so bad, put them through boot camp.

you can't steal from welfare recipients

Bullying assholes berating the mentally ill. Well done.

That's what I assumed, but this seemed like a good place to pose the question. Don't want to get screamed at at the bar by some Marine for wearing military stuff, I've seen videos.

This. Literally every military member is a welfare recipient mercenary psychopath and should be executed for treason against the American people. The people committing stolen valor have more honor than anyone in the military.

I served for 21 years in the Army and I really don't care what people wear. Some of the gear is functional outside of the military so I fully understand that stuff. As for "stolen valor" its pretty pathetic that people go around wanting that type of attention. But if people want to go around playing dress-up, its fine so long as they don't benefit from it.

You do know that one was staged, right?

I don't care about your boots user.
I still use mine as work boots.

>Welfare queens crying over "stealing"

why would you need a fucking uniform ? dont they give the discount based on you presenting an army ID ?. seems like a very expensive ,stupid and uncomfortable way of getting discounts . i took off my uniform and changed into civvie clothing every chance i got then i was in the army.

also you can legally wear the uniform even after you finished your service so its not even illegal or anything why would people be assblasted ?.

You might run into some autistic jackass, but I wouldn't worry to much.

If anyone autistically shouts at you for wearing functional clothes you bought and own for whatever reason you want, just because they also used similar clothes at a job they used to do, then they’re faggots and you should laugh at them. a beating is also appropriate if they so much as touch you.
Be this army boots or an electrician’s belt.

>cover on indoors
How do you go to the effort to put that outfit together, and then fuck up one blatant thing, one thing that's practically the first thing you learn in the military when it comes to dress and appearance, that instantly outs you as being full of shit?

How can you tell if their a real Veteran or not?

>get screamed at at
for wearing a certain type of shoes ? what do you have some literal fashion police or something ?. just stay away from mentally unstable types and no one will scream at you for your shoes .

Real veterans are mentally ill psycopaths hell bent on murdering children. Stolen valor just want the McDonald’s discount.

That image

Never fucking happens

Did you just watch Rambo or something? Most veterans are early 20s dumbasses who had no other options in life and they thought they were signing up for great benefits after their 2-3 year contract.

valor was meant to be stolen

Who cares?
>Hurr Durr I fought some war for Isreal and now you need to respect ne

>valor was meant to be stolen

You should be drafted.

This is why I don't really care about the normies and niggers who go into the armed forces to be meat shields. The Army 11B and "DURR IM A MARINE" rednecks that are expendable.

However, I do have some respect for the SFs of every branch. They don't fight for Israel, these are the people who go into oppressive regions and try to help people.

its the most satisfying thing ever when it happens on a first try . last time it happened to me i got hard instantly , and spent the rest of the day with a shiteating grin shitposting instead of working .

LARPing is retarded. So I like seeing them get busted.

>these are the people who go into oppressive regions and try to help people.
i dont think you have a very firm grasp on how the army works .

How can americans think soldiers are heroes when they're signing up not to defend their country, but to kill in the name of Israel?

The only heroism involved in being a soldier is by defending your own country. By invading others, you're doing quite the opposite.

>They don't fight for Israel, these are the people who go into oppressive regions and try to help people.
They deserve respect for being good at what they do but they are fightin for Isreal in syria and iraq

>legal to impersonate as some one who holds a federal position because "muh first ammendment"
>illegal to impersonate as a local cop

I'm more concerned about immigrants pretending to be American.

If boys can dress like girls. Why not.

it's a term payroll clerks, logistics fags and the like came up so that they can tell everyone around them how they've *served their country*. no combat vet I've ever met had ever made an autistic outburst over some larping kid or some wino trying to get a discount. when your entire *military* career consists of being essentially an ACU wearing Costco employee, your only source of pride is trying to publicly embarrass some schmuck - if I saw someone doing it I'd probably pull out my card and *confirm* how the dude took out Osama or w/e

Having myself served in the army for over a decade, I find it hysterical, because it's like pretending to be an assistant manager at Wendy's. Why anyone would think he's heroic for having fought* in any of our retard wars since 'Nam is fucking beyond me. The common American soldier is an imbecile, an incompetent, and a fucking entitled, whining bitch. The worst of them are marines and SEALs, self-obsessed retards who will go to ther graves having spent most of their adult lives making sure everyone within earshot knows how much everyone else alive owes them for their service.

>*by which i mean not doing much of anything but getting occasionally sniped and IED'd and sometimes shooting up wedding parties and traffic circles in response

The most ridiculous aspect of Stolen Valor is guys who actually served and "fought", then go around embellishing their bullshit stories. Chris Kyle is the best-known one, the lying piece of shit. There was some cav scout fag who actually published a memoir where he claimed he had the highest body count of any type in the war, like more than 700 people, before getting BTFO by literally everyone who served with him, then he blamed his ghostwriter for the lies. Stolen Valor is probably a larger problem inside the military than outside of it.

I hated the army, and I hated nearly everyone I served with. Had I not needed the money for school, I never would've served at all, and certainly not for ten years.

I identify as a soldier therefore I'm a transoldier

Stolen citizenship

Do they do it because it gets them pussy?

I never served so to me its just crass and tacky, but i can certainly understand where it might be offensive to those who actually did.

Wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t worship soldiers like gods in this country. If most people talked to a marine for five minutes you’d see a lot less yellow ribbons.

Would a McDonald’s employee go into a furious tirade on camera over someone pretending to be a McDonald’s employee? No. That’s because military faggots are the only people who care that much about some no skill required job they did when they were 20.

I wear surplus constantly because CF has some great boots for working in the winter (tipped but with compressed rubber, not steel, makes a huge difference once you start going past -25) and sometimes I buy various types of camo jackets because they're good quality for the price, and I feel like they actually work when I hunt.

If anybody whines to me about stolen valour I will laugh at them for thinking that any army invented the concept of blending in.

People tend not to get shot in the line of duty in Mcdonalds except in Baltimore outlets.

Mcdonalds also requires more skill than the military.

No one cares besides mentally deranged good goys who are broken because they didn't die for Israel.

>Buying uniforms to get burger discounts
Are you sure that's cost effective?

how are these guys any different from SJWs? the idea that any certain person owns the right to wear certain clothing but others do not seems to be rooted in the "cultural appropriation" theory on the left. it's like saying we should get mad at whites who wear sombreros or kimonos because they didn't "earn it" by not being a part of that culture

this.

I only talk to about 2 people I actually served with. These are guys I fought, bled, and watched friends die with, and I dislike most of them to be honest, and I'm pretty open about my politics so they don't like me. Most of them are racemixers, degenerates, and the like.

I try not to let anyone know I served. When eventually it does get out at a new workplace, I shut the questions down as quick as I can.
It's not that I don't want to talk about it, it's because I absolutely cannot stand other veterans 9 times out of 10 and I hate running into the one uppers, or the Cold War vets trying to relive their glory days of never seeing combat. Every once in awhile I'll meet a cool one, and I know he's a cool one because our conversation doesn't go past
>what branch?
>what was your MOS?
>did you deploy?
and boom, that's it, not more talking about it.

It got out at my current job, and a guy I have to work with almost every night, mid 50's, was in the Marines as a mechanic won't shut the fuck up about it to me. Always trying to validate or one up me even though I tell him little to nothing. I did end up asking if and where he deployed. He said "I can't talk about it." I said "wtf" in my head and let it go. The next night I asked him again and he said "it's nothing I'm allowed to talk about" with a shit eating smirk. Dude is implying that wherever he deployed he was super secret squirrel shit, which if you know anything about this shit, know that he's 100% full of shit. Everyone, up to Spec Ops can say where they deployed, fuck, it'll even be on their DD214, which anyone can request a copy of.
He also interjects during lunch that he's "fucked up in the head" and has "dreams about getting shot at" and saying other stuff implying he's been in the shit.

As to my opinion of stolen valor, like the user above said, it's fucking pathetic. I actually did serve and I'm almost ashamed and embarressed to be honest.

Veterans should not be seen or heard.

they don't get shot in the military either. 75% of US Military is in one kind of support role or another. Of the 25% actual, frontline warfighters most will not see combat. Of those that see combat it's mostly going to be having potshots taken at from a weapon that's firing way outside its range, you while you're sitting in a dugout scanning the perimeter and waiting for artillery, armor or air support.

you could spend an entire career in the military and not have to fire a weapon once outside of training. CENTCOM Commander General Petraeus has never saw combat. Most of the top brass didn't. Civies here cream their pants over General Mattis, yet he never saw combat and the only reason people praise him is because some butter bar somewhere told a cute little anecdote about him and because he impressed jarhead marines with his Iustinian quotes

Problem is that it is that there is too much disconnect with society in the modern military, I think the American government fears the military since there is several grounds for a coup so they keep members of the military fucked up on purpose and basically convince them to being victims.

Well, the U.S. isn't going to win wars by not fighting. A true warriors sword is brown from blood and his gun black from gunpowder.

If the military staged a coup and executed most of Washington I would enlist the next day.

That's exactly why they pacified the military.