Abortion is murder

Abortion is murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI
ancient-origins.net/history/discovery-mass-baby-grave-under-roman-bathhouse-ashkelon-israel-002399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes? , and?

You should have been murdered, then.

Do the stanky leg

You can't kill what hasn't been born. You're simply preventing birth.

Yes but it's murder in self-defense.

WEW

>Aborting 3/4 of the way through pregnancy
>Used as an argument against abortion in general

>mutt logic

Nobody is arguing that a fetus doesn't have a right to life. That's why it's a double homicide when you kill a pregnant woman.

The issue is that when a fetus is in the womb, it's right to life inherently infringes on the mother's right to physical integrity. As a society, we have determined that the mother's right trumps that of the unborn fetus. It's the realistic and pragmatic solution.

depends on the race
>if it is asian or white it is bad
>black or spic it is gods blessing

Water is wet.

Infanticide.

But OP, how else can we all have (((consequence))) free hedonism without (((right to choose))).

Fetuses look like that after 8 weeks. Just smaller.

>The issue is that when a fetus is in the womb, it's right to life inherently infringes on the mother's right to physical integrity.

Do you get to kill someone you lock in your basement? That's what mostly happens when women get pregnant. They have over 20 effective methods of birth control and plan B pills. Getting pregnant is a choice. It's not a violation.

You put your left leg in

How old is the fetus in that webm?

This. The fetus does not contribute to society yet. The mother may. The fetus, at the cost of the mother or at the cost of overburdening an already heavily struggling orphanage industry rife with human trafficking, would likely become a criminal or burden to the state.

Orgasm is pragmatic.

Not sure.

But do they have brains? Do they feel pain or emotions? Otherwise, it's a useless lump of cells.

False dichotomy. Mostly all abortions occur when the fetus is not life threatening.

Nah.

Could you find out for me? I want to share it with all my pro choice friends.

They do have brains and some studies show that they feel pain.

There's enough proof to call into question the morality of most abortions.

Week 12 and further
Still doesn`t have a developed neural system, so its just a piece of meat

Flag checks out. Go drink 3 bottles of vodka and die, commie.

>ad hominem
kys leaf

Difference is, I'm not a typical leaf. You're a typical degenerate commie.

>sanctity of all life
>advocating murder and death penalty vs rehabilitation

Pick one

I don't know why especially Amerimutts get so triggered about this, but if both the mother and the father decide to not receive the child it's not your business. If one parent wants to keep the child then give him the sole custody and leave the other parent alone.
Pretty simple, live for yourself and don't try do dictate other peoples lifes as long as it doesn't affect you or society in a negative way.
Giving a woman (or a couple) the possibility to choose an abortion is not destructive to your society and by far not relevant to declining white birthrates.

Are you really going to continue throwing your low tier stereotypes?

>Your child might have some sort of degeneracy, which you can predict pretty early nowadays and evade, by making an abortion
>Impregnated by rape
>What if you just don`t have resources to afford the baby? Would it be better for it to live in the orphanage or in extreme poverty? (no)

Skrattu du fullurlu du

That's impossible. A zygote is can't feel pain or have a brain. An Abortion during the first week isn't the same as having one 8.9 months later.

This pretty much

Only non-wh*te abortion is.

Not threatening to survival*

The fetus threatens the mother's ability to live. The fetus decreases the mother's ability to contribute to society, become educated, perform normal workplace duties, pay taxes on time, and increases the likelihood of a burden to state. Most abortions are pragmatic, the few that are superfluous are worth the loss of burden.

Masturbating is murder.

Typical mischaracterization of pro lifers. I don't believe in the sanctity of human life. I just believe it's wrong to kill innocent people. An unborn child is innocent.

I could care less if some commie fuck kills himself from drunkenness.

>rape makes up a tiny percentage of abortions
>still used as an argument for abortion in general

*sanctity of innocent life

Nigger

then why killing a 1 year old isnt differnciated from killing a 60 year old

they too are very different you fucking nigger idiot

I believe it is actually punished by law differently btw

Are you really going to continue living after your barbaric economic ideology is responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

When did I fucking say a zygote? We're talking about 8 week fetuses. Learn to read.

Do you want to throw at least one proper argument at me, otherwise this is just pathetic.

No. Masturbation is wasteful, but not murder. It's not a new person until it fertilizes an egg.

It`s not a new person until it`s born.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI

A child also does all of those things. It's okay to kill children then.

A threat to survival is irrelevant to the morality of murder. It's not duress. A threat to your life is duress.

jesus that leg twitch.......

>Not understanding basic biology. Typical Eurofag.

Define murder.

>You can't kill what hasn't been born. You're simply preventing birth.

So you are preventing the natural birth???

Well then someone should prevent your natural death from happening.

Nigger there's way too many people on the planet already. How about you help a fellow human that's alive and struggling?
You prefer to get a justice boner from focusing on an issue that has literally nothing to do with you because it makes you feel like you're doing something- Go fuck a bible and kill yourself please.

Why would I debate you? You start of with the premise that 12 week old fetuses don't neural systems.

That's false. A quick google search would show you that. If you can't use google, how can I except you to be able to debate?

>doesn`t have a developed neural system

>YOU SAY 12 WEEK OLD FETUSES DONT NEURAL SYSTEM

What kind of twisted logic is that?

Falling for liberal propaganda to get whites to stop breeding. You've clearly never seen Canada 20 km south of the border. It's a barren wasteland. A lot of places on earth are unused. You'd think you'd know that living in Russia, the largest country on earth with insanely low population density.

But how can I expect you to take in the obvious? You idiot commies didn't get that your economic system wasn't working until millions of people died.

Please, link me the scientific research proving that. I`m open to change my mind.
And define person in the meantime, kind sir.

Nope. You, baby killer.

Typical. Ignores the entire point and focuses on a typo. You're hopeless.

That is actually what you did
In my first reply I typed about non fully developed neural system
Then you tell me I said that fetus has no neural system at all

Can you try at least?

Go kill a kid, you brainless mongrel

Use fucking Google. It's not blocked in your country yet. You made the false claim, now learn.

I wasn`t asking you, leaf

You didn't say fully developed. You said developed.

>Can't read what you actually wrote.
A neural system doesn't have to be fully developed in order for a living thing to feel pain. So, a fully developed neural system is a ridiculous requisite.

and im a lawyer and im telling you, based on knowledge not a belief, that it isnt

>file deleted
What the fuck did this leaf post?

>Russia
Leaf education.

Abortions don't prevent people from breeding. A woman can be pregnant 20 times, abort 15 of them and still have 5 kids. Abortions prevent unwanted babies. You know, the babies who grow up in shit family units with abusive parents, single parents or no parents.

You yelling about the need to breed and banning abortions is basically asking for more bums, criminals and retards in our society.

It looks like the mods deleted the image. Sup Forums mods are cucked.

Not fully developed = Non developed =/= missing

Fetus can`t feel pain until 20 weeks old.
20 weeks old is the maximum limit of abortion.
Case is closed yet?

That's false. You know what people did with babies they didn't want in the past; they raised them like responsible adults that deal with the consequences of their actions.

Only a small minority of people threw unwanted babies in the trash.

You're a fucking retard.

More to that, if the fetus is older, doctors use the anesthesia. So the piece of meat with undeveloped brain can`t trigger canadians by shaking its leg.

That is false. 12 week fetuses have been shown to feel and respond to pain. Also, they voluntarily interact with their twin siblings.

You can't kill people just because they won't feel pain.

Proof?

Let's kill this commie fuck when he's black out drunk. It's not wrong, because he can't feel anything.

Define people

Once again. Use Google. Somehow your baseless claims don't require any evidence. However, when I state that you're speaking out your ass, suddenly only burden of proof applies to me.

kill yourself.

I can`t see you asking for proof of my words, though.
I am not planning on looking for materials to prove your words. That is your job, leaf. Can you at least do that?

> they raised them like responsible adults that deal with the consequences of their actions.

Yeah right... except no.
ancient-origins.net/history/discovery-mass-baby-grave-under-roman-bathhouse-ashkelon-israel-002399

>During Roman times, it was not uncommon for infants to be killed as a form of birth control. It was not a crime, as newborn infants were viewed as being ‘not fully human’. In most cases, a Roman woman who did not want a newborn would engage in the practice of “exposure.” She would abandon the infant, either to be found and cared for by someone else, or to perish.

How about you learn some history instead friendo.

Abortion is very cool, all cool kids do that, so you should too.

/thread

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>T. Christcuck

Too many fucking people,

Good.

>file deleted
you think I can't hand a fucking fetus?