What the fuck is wrong with helping refugees you heartless monsters?????

What the fuck is wrong with helping refugees you heartless monsters?????

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/oxford-professor-helping-refugees-locally-is-135-times-cheaper-than-helping-them-in-the-west/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Help them back in their own fucking country nigger.

>muh childrun
wtf i want my country destroyed now

Does that mother fucker have a smartphone?

There will be no help of these subhuman niggers and sand niggers. Leave them to the sharks

There's nothing wrong with helping refugees. You don't seem to realize the vast fucking majority of guys flooding into Europe aren't refugees.

Nothing. Help them in their own counties though.

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/oxford-professor-helping-refugees-locally-is-135-times-cheaper-than-helping-them-in-the-west/

Are they Niggers?

Hi shareblue don't you faggots get Christmas off? Oh wait

I can't quite make it out. Is that some sort of water-proof foil for his smartphone? What is he fleeing from? Bad cell phone reception? I swear the term "refugee" means fucking nothing nowadays.

nothing's wrong with help those that want to make themselves better and accept change, but what is wrong is letting fuck ups, leeches, extremists and those that dont want to embrace change for themselves or their kids, in which case i would have to call you a fucking moron for letting them with open arms and hope they rape and kill you because you deserve it. just because you let some of them in DOES not mean you should let all of them in.

I'll help them... by pushing their boat back to wherever the fuck they came from.

Your shit poor country is being overrun by these third world niggers and you still want to help them? Top fucking kek.

Wait until China's fake economy collapses and 1 billion refugees start roaming the world.

Because invaders should have to use an army.
The fact that they only have to use children instead, means there's something very fucking wrong.

Why are most refugees not from Syria?
none of them are kids. why are they mostly men?

cuck

If you help them, they won't ever learn how to swim. Who is the heartless monster now Richard Greeko? Check and mate.

Helping is nothing wrong, I think we should help as much as possible, accepting millions of “refugees” mostly young men into Europe is wrong

SAGE

We can help them by setting up camps in the middle east and sending supplies to them. Shipping them across a continent has nothing to do with helping refugees.

because these stupid whore women would rather help mudslime children than have one of their own

How does it feel to be a traitor to your own people? I assume you're Greek, but likely a refugee shitposting. Fuck you nigger!.

kill every male from age 18 to 80

let the girl & women stay

In case war over in their shithole land - send'em back

pasta basta

They aren't of my tribe or religion. I have no obligation to help them, you virtue-signaling faggot.

How about the fact that almost none of them are refugees. They are literally coming here for free shit. You can ask them to their face where they want to go, and they will tell you whatever country will give them the most free shit.

When you stop giving them free shit, THEY GO BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY. That doesn't sound like a refugee to me.

/Thread

The only thing wrong with helping refugees is that they feel entitled to it for no reason because white americans and europeans are naturally kind-hearted, generous, honorable and want to see the world a better place.

Problem is they're naive and they help everyone but themselves. Refugees come along, sit on their retarded asses, get helped by these loving people, then the refugees grow up and rape/kill them.

You would torpedo the fuckers if you had any respect for your ancestors.