Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Did Sup Forums like it? What the fuck was that manga ending? Is Kumeta a madman?

Yes

I'm still trying to hunt down 1-3 volumes that don't cost arm and leg to ship over to Poland.
I have all the other volumes in English otherwise.

It was fun to laugh with everyone one last time

>What the fuck was that manga ending?
The best thing about it was that it was foreshadowed from the very first chapters.
Like here in Normal's introduction, Kafuka gets called An.

Life changing

No we are going to do it again.

In just 2315 days.

Also,
>Sup Forums is still about.

only have read the ending, it sure is creepy. Also kinda interesting that the anime OP/ED themes foreshadowed the whole thing

Despair thread

My wife Nami is so unique and different

Which Kafuka are you?

Can someone tldr me the ending? Read it a long time ago but I didn't understand it very well and my memory is fuzzy. So Kafuka has been dead since the beginning, and her body parts were split between all the girls? Then how is she alive and well?

She was never alive and well. Its a sort of mental hivemind brainwash where one person was kafuka and everyone else could only believe she is kafuka. If a normie saw all the class none of them would see kafuka

That makes sense. But wasn't the sensei able to see Kafuka as well? How is he also part of the 'hivemind'?

Shiro was the Red Man

He received a blood transfusion or something.

Don't forget when Kafuka had the bandages because she took over tail-fetish girl.

The eyes

wait what chapter is this?

What happened to this series by the way?
Are their stories connected or just a dumb parody?

Is this the longest gag ever?