Why are black people so good at small talk?

Why are black people so good at small talk?

Because they can't envision larger ideas

kek, I know who you are, been to your house once.

Niggers can talk? News to me.

Doubt it I’m a lone wolf

They're speaking gibberish and your brain is filling in the gaps because you're inattentive.

Your upper middle class home looks comfy. If you only talk to successful niggers they're gonna be good at small talk. Go make small talk with the true average nigger and see if you you still have the same opinion.

I work in freight and there's alot of niggers. No they're not good at small talk. They can only banter with their own race pretty much.
Hispanics with decent english however know how to banter however. (Central Texas)

Indian bro!

Are they? The blacks I know are "white" or have no inhibition and don't stop talking ogoo boogu.

they aren't

most blacks cant talk about anything other than drugs, crime or women.

seriously what can a nigger even talk about? his family that he ran away from? his job that he doesn't have? fucking Plato?

Nah I’m white. English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German and bohemian mutt.

Typical American

>Why are dogs so good at fetching?
>Why do birds sing way better than we do?
>Why is this lump of tepid feces so effective at creating an awful stink?

because they're designed for it. they have many small and worthless ideas quickly because they cannot think about big-picture issues.

Small talk is considered impolite and the mark of a stupid person in my culture, idk what to tell you

Unrelated but my cousin from out of town is coming to celebrate Christmas. I have cigarettes. Her mother died from lung cancer and smoked 3 packs a day. Would it be impolite to smoke them or smell like cigarettes?

I have spoken to blacks about philosophy before. It's a hilarious clown-car of misunderstanding.

>So, Nietzsche had a philosophy about what he called the Ubermensch, which-
HOOBA MEANT? WHAT DA FUK IS DAT SHEIT NIGAA
>The Ubermensch is the idea that some people can overcome certain issues in life by building inner strength an-
OH AH GIT IT AH GIT IT SO DA HOBBA MAN IS LIKE DA BOSS NIGGA HE LIKE MY BOY DREY HE BALLIN AN SHEIT

because they can't do 'big talks'
they just mutter 'yeah', 'that rite', 'fuck', 'sheit', they cant speak in long complex sentences.

now you know how asians feel when we speak to whites

I’m oh so sorry Chang :’/

>Why are black people so good at small talk?
the fuck does this even mean
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Those digits though

Small talk is for low class cretins.

Big talk hard. No muh dick in big talk.