>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Response to Thunderf00t (AH)
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945017330924445696
youtube.com/watch?v=OzWhwGeROuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK, if I were JF or Alternative-Hypothesis I would be genuinely scared now.
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm

Kraut and his team of undergrads may have lost badly, but Destiny is much more intelligent than any of them. He's an actual threat.

>He's an actual threat.
So Destiny is an actual scientist with years of experience now?

Sargon BTFO when?

Oh yea, I am sure he is going to go and proof them and the whole field of science wrong.

good I say, this is how humanity moves forwards.

4/10 bait

hi jim your a good bloke

Just woke up. Something new since last night? Has Kraut kaput himself yet?

That's good OC.

>go on alt hyp website
>cant understand half the words
>gave up after 1 hour to play a gaim
yeah we're shaking

Kraut... Kraut tried to kill me
>camera zooms in, exits and re enters focus eighteen times each
Kraut. Oh where to even begin, I- Well, as you know, I am a very self sufficient man. I have no boss, no dependency, I’m not even a citizen
>camera zooms in closer to his face, nearly breaking Coach’s nose
I can’t believe it, but this loo-zer Kraut and Tee-ya, actually found me. So he did, and just, jut this past night, he broke into my house.
>primary camera attempts to pan down, gets caught in his stomach folds, is never seen again
I have, as you know, two toddlers, and I wasn’t prepared to let some- some *hand twiddles* autistic German come and rape them, but as you also know, I am a totally self sufficient man.
>secondary camera successfully pans down, shows hookers eating shit out of coach’s ass
As a self sufficient man, I own many firearms, so I took my children back to their room, and greeted Kraut with the old Winchester
>penile camera zooms in, shows the atomic composition of a scrotum hair
Kraut, oh Kraut, you’re big, autistic, manlet rage cake right at me- so I shot.
>Tertiary camera does loop-de-loop around his light-up Sketchers™
I dumped his body in the woods, of course, but-
>camera goes up hookers ass, out her mouth, and back up coach’s ass until finally resting at his small intestine
Kraut is still making videos. Looks like he was never alive in the first place.

God, such a little man is gonna deliver such a huge blow to the entirety of race realism!
Is it gonna be like the Killer Bunny, but a bit shorter?

/Our Jewish coalburning medicated infertile bipolar autist/

Do you have any anti-CRP memes?

>Has Kraut kaput himself yet?
not yet maybe we will get a Christmas present and he will?

I have only the pastas and a few images, why?

can I get a quick rundown on this krautgate

I don't know what's this aboput except that it is about germany, 'cause kraut?

BASED Destiny is going to DESTROY Alt-Right

lel
too hard xD
learning genetics has no application to any other topic! D:
>goes back to play vidya and pilpul

A jew attacked a white woman, then tried to destroy white nationalism.
He failed complete, committed career suicide, and ruined all his friends in the process.

Watch Jim's videos.
It's e-celeb drama, and it's entertaining as shit.

unlike the krautbois, destiny is a real intellectual.

>So after we're done with the skeptics can we finally go after the alt-lite?
>Prosobiec, Gorilla man, PJW, and Milo need to be routed next.

There's a huge overlap between those groups - both want to muscle their way into the media market to either replace or become part of existing structures but neither is opposed to the current political paradigm or whites getting replaced in their own homelands.

>marxist pseudo intellectual cuckold creates discord server to he and his asspals can DOX, harass, and deplatform people who disagree with him
>server gets leaked
>massive lulz and happenings and e celeb drama ensues
>Sup Forums does everything in its power to see the (((skeptic))) community burn

Currently looking for some to post on different threads

They debated before
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

>photo is actual size

If Rockwell or Hitler lived in today's time, they wouldn't be better. They only ever bothered to go through the trouble of fighting and trying to improve themselves and others because the situation was much, much better. Families were whole, the people were mentally and physically healthier and their nations were to much larger extents white. All that has changed.

Whenever you think your life hits rock bottom, remember that Hitler was a college dropout in an educational system that was less kiked than today. Always make that put things into perspective. Hope is never truly lost. At worst, we indeed have to take the Molyneux approach and become some sort of diaspora or Kekite cryptogoyim. But if it ever comes that far, we must imbibe the phrase never again as well. Never again shall we let a White brother or sister betray us the way our own kind betrayed us for decade after decade throughout the twentieth century.

*Kraut shoah's his channel*
"Thunderf00t : NO YOU STAY HERE
Althype : Do you feel in charge?

He is a brainlet who quite often doesn't even know what he is talking about. He starts spouting bro and talking over people when he sees that he has lost + he quotes sources he doesn't really understand.

your pathetic attacks on aydin are just sad. please stop

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

That was back when Destiny didn't know anything about the topic. If Destiny buckles down and does proper research, then JF and Alternative-Hypothesis should be worried.

my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm

>Skeptics declare war on white nationalists

Several months later:
>Kraut is the biggest lolcow since Linkara and has been driven off the internet
>Mouthy Buddha overdosed on JQ redpills and had a mental breakdown
>Jeff Holiday's patreon NEETbux are rock bottom and he'll die soon from no longer being able to afford his HIV meds
>Andy "Race" Warski went full-blown 1488 talking about how race is real and how niggers benefited from colonialism and slavery

What possesses dumb youtubers to try and disprove racisim?

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ

Quickest rundown possible.

I'm not attacking her, I love her for her faults

Forgot to put I'm in charge

THUNDERFOOT AND DESTINY TEAM UP TO AVENGE KRAUT

YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS JF

If that's the champion of the left, we choose Ben Shapiro.
Manletdome when?

> Jeff Holiday's patreon NEETbux reach rock bottom and he'll die soon from no longer being able to afford his HIV meds
I'd love that, but Trump failed to repeal Obamacare, so the average, non-HIV infected American has to give Jeff a free ride on that.

Alt.-Right are basically panicking right now

Destiny is coming at them HARD

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945017330924445696

She's so beautiful

Oh wow. They'd make videos about the history of racism or what? I know this channel the dude would rather side with JF desu.

Honestly I think that the alt-lite is larger and a harder target to take down the the skeptics. We'd have to take down Roger Stone, Alex Jones, PJW, Mike Cernovitch, Jack Prosobiec, and Laura Loomer.

However if we can get a foot in the door and force them to engage with us than I think that we can route them.

Hello Lazia. How did it feel taking orders from the sour Kraut and flagging his video at his own behest?

I love her 4eva idc

>I literally don't understand any of this (exact words)
>it's so hard even if someone tried to explain it they'd have to talk down to me
>but I'm going to figure out some way of arguing with it because it's my turn now

I know "blah blah are the REAL anti-sciencers!" is a cliche but why do none of these guys realise what they're doing is the exact opposite of any kind of scientific thinking? It's not a small detail, they literally have everything completely arse backwards from start to finish. I can't wait to see JF devour more of these plebs

>a chemist and a midget debate a neurosientist on cognitive differences between races

Really? That manlet is trying to get in on this shitshow? It just keeps getting better and better. Never have I seen autism this potent; this concentrated.

Would Destiny change his mind if he found something that disagreed with his views?

>lets destroy anyone remotely close to us on the political spectrum

>Would Destiny change his mind if he found something that disagreed with his views?
He always claims this, yet he claims to know nothing about this topic yet already made his mind up to destroy them.

did anyone send Vee's devianart to Jim yet?

LOL @ ALL THESE DESTINY FAGGOT SHILLS

you have no idea whats been going on and it shows with that post you complete moron

I'm new, and glad to be here. I'm not entirely sure what I should fill this space with, but I suppose I should just go ahead and say that I'm interested in roleplaying. Normally I'd keep this introductory message and that last comment in separate threads, but after reading the title of every single forum here at least three times, I was shocked to discover that, as far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a forum for roleplaying- so I guess this'll have to do, ne? If you want some more details, I'd be more than happy to give 'em, so feel free to ask anything you want. I'd prefer to roleplay over private messages, and I'm not THAT picky with who I roleplay with, but right now, I'm craving any sort of roleplay with someone playing a mythical creature or anthro- almost any kind will do. Nagas, wolf hybrids, just about anything; even a pre-existing character from an anime, video game, etc. is alright. While I'd strongly prefer for the other person's character to be female, I won't rule out the possibility of roleplaying with another male character. If there's anything else you need to know, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for having me here!

Here you go Vee

noot noot

What a nerd.

I'm going to marry her and you can't stop me.

Nah, my gay ass crush aside I hope JF asks her out. I ship them. She could fill the multicolored puzzle piece shaped hole in his heart

Destiny has no intention to teach or learn. People who debate him are retarded. All he wants to do is look like he won to his cult-like audience. He just talks really fast and yells a lot about his reddit-tier cliche democrat opinions.
Debates are just another videogame to that faggot.

How could he fit the furry roleplaying into his busy schedule of being a doctor and having a law degree?

Psobiec and Czerno are probably closer to Hillary and co's view than ours.

Bro it's Christmas you should share whatever you're smoking with us.

Yeah but why?
Right but why?
But why would you?
Why?

cap and archive everything. But remember that vee being a furfag is old news, so you'll need to find something more juicy than that.

Honestly what's the difference between the skeptics and the alt-lite? They both deny race realism and both support white racial displacement.

But wolves? Now that's just shocking. Such a plebeian pick.

Where is the video where the guy straight up admits that he bullied Rageafterstorm and said they all did and even includes the guy trying to deny it.

this thread is about shitting on skeptics you potato brain stop trying to divert this to a bunch of lol cows from the alt lite that many have already shown their true colors and been btfo'd you dumb arse

Alt-lite is just slightly edgier mainstream cuckservatives, What do they have in common with us?

These people don't "redpill normies" they act as gatekeepers preventing people from hearing our arguments and coming to our side.

I don't think this is any reason to go around jumping everyone in sight for no particular reason. All this happened because the skeptics were getting worried about their audience being poached by the right, it was going to happen sooner or later and we won easily. That doesn't mean all of fringe culture know has to be constant pointless drama forever, why fuck things up while we're on top?

>>Mouthy Buddha overdosed on JQ redpills and had a mental breakdown

fuck i've only just learned about this guy, from his yt page it looks like he started a series on Jews that immediately got locked and put into shutdown mode: youtube.com/watch?v=OzWhwGeROuU

is that what redpilled him?

Fine didn't mean to divert.

I just want to make the alt-lite the next targets after the skeptics are kill.

>He's an actual threat.
Yeah sure

lol no one is preventing anyone from going where they want on the internet this thread isnt about the alt lite its about skeptics as much as you want it to be about anything but skeptics it isnt and your a faggot

Destiny scares me, lads. He talks way too fast. We can't defeat him

not really they dont tend to argue against alt-right unless they are clarifying for PR. You'd be surprised how many people go The_Donald -> Alt-lite -> Sup Forums -> Alt-Right

It was one of the streams from way back. Jim included it in the first video on all this.

I'll give you a million white babies, aydin.

he doesn't debate he plays scream DNC talking points really fast + appeal to emotion to look like he won an e-sport in argument form

JF talked to him about it and Buddha seemed relieved that someone understood the way he was presenting the arguments.
Tbh I'm not a fan of the series. Because of how short it is it barely scratches the surface and when it deals with history it just gets confusing.

Destiny is shit.

she doesn't like betas, sorry faggot

>That fucking image

>layman doxxed for no reason
OW! the EDGE

Ugh. She looks like she is 40 already.

No, he gets btfo regularly and when that happens he always just starts avoiding the question and moving goal posts.

name of asi an girl?