I'm the biggest slowpoke on Sup Forums but allow me to ask something

I'm the biggest slowpoke on Sup Forums but allow me to ask something.

How the fuck can his love for the elf-scum remain #1 after all he's been through with with pic related? I simply cannot begin to comprehend his shit taste.

Story is about character development.
>Start of the story : Emilia his #1
>Middle : Rem and Emilia are his #1
>End : Rem is his #1

The original scene pic related is quite different as well.

Back to your shitty thread, son of a bitch.

The anime butchered a lot of foreshadowing, and proper scenes many of the characters have.

The candidate speeches were supposed to be longer and not just one short segment, some got changed radically.

Al is supposed to be shown that he is from another world, just like Subaru.

And Subaru has feelings for Rem, and talks about it before the whale fight, and in the source material she pretends to be dying after the tree falls and makes Subaru confess what he feels for her for real, and she gets a confession. She pretty much gave an ok on polygamy, but still not sure if she was just joking in order to break the tension, or if she's serious about it.

Oneitis is a bitch

Who is that?

If anything, the fact that girl doesn't become his #1 that fast means that their relationship is nowhere as artificial and shallow as that between the guy and the half-elf.
So y'all should stop whining already and instead get yourself ready for a treat as their relationship has been nothing but spectacular now.

I know nothing about this show but I tell everyone it's a pile of garbage anyways

Is it worth watching if I want to see Emilia win

Yes

It's the other way around

Because people just can't turn their emotions on and off like a switch.

If he was already all over Rem at this point it would have been anything but sincere and honest which is the worst he could've done.

Guess his feelings for Emilia weren't that sincere and honest then cause he fell pretty hard for Rem after her confession.

Yes but not in a way where he dropped everything for her, he didn't and still doesn't pick a side so I wouldn't call any of his feeling not sincere or honest.

Because she helped him out this one time.

>I know nothing about this show but I tell everyone it's a pile of garbage anyways

Yea, that's exactly the spirit of Sup Forums, shitting on everything without knowing anything

KILL THE ELVES

Of course not cause he wants to be the person Rem sees in him. He also wasn't able to answer her feelings immediately because he just had a rant about how he hates himself and how he feels like a worthless piece of shit including not being worthy of having her. However your statement is not quite correct. When Subaru found her in a coma he was very ready to throw everything away and killed himself without thinking about his accomplishments up to this point.

>"love her as much as i love you"
>posted in most threads as if Rem has won already
Why are you so desperate for one fictional character to love one character over another?

Because we're all sad people who just want to be loved.

What does your own self pity of not being in love have to do with a fictional character's love?

Satella is most likely controlling him and Emilia may be a possible new incarnation for her. The author said he loves the idea of the slow descent into evil based on good intentions. Think on that.

>Al is supposed to be shown that he is from another world, just like Subaru
>The candidate speeches were supposed to be longer and not just one short segment, some got changed radically.
Literally nothing was lost

some mutation of PTSD & Stockholm syndrome