Why has this happened?

Why has this happened?

The father is in good shape and pretty handsome, so why is his wife some fat cow and his son a beta soyboy? How is he letting happen?

All fat people should be sterilized

Doesn't need hormone blockers, he's already a little bitch.

underrated

damn son

This but unironically. Fat people are disgusting creatures, I cringe when they're referred to as people.

>crying at needles
They stuck needles left and right into me when i was a mere child and i never made as much as a beep. They were always amazed and said shit like "oh my, you're a brave little warrior, aren't you?".

San Francisco, says it all. Fucking degenerate shithole.

It’s the kike mother, look at her pants.

That right.

If he merely suggests the possibility of not chemically castrating his son that will make him a Nazi.

Jews...

unironically up-voting this

This should be federally illegal
How is this type of thing allowed

juicy

>After coming out as a girl, Olivia Kaplan, 4, formerly known as Charley, gets her bangs trimmed by Bobby Jean Larraaga while mother Sara watches nervously. Olivia

>KAPLAN

Here’s your lollipop for bravery faggot.

it's the moms fault. he is too beta to do anything about it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

>Not old enough to consider the "prospect" of a blood test without bursting into tears
>Old enough to decide on highly invasive and irreversible medical treatments which turn a perfectly healthy body into one with less function

Jews are literal abominations

Look at the father's expression. Even he is trying to figure out why the fuck this is happening.

Dad only cares about working and neglected to raise his son. It's all too common nowadays - I can relate to it myself. Look at the dad's face - stony, unemotional. He's repressing the thought that he may have been responsible for this, even though it makes him angry and ashamed. Cant expect your son to man up if you won't man up.

What were the 4 words? I still get sex?

Thanks. Never got a lollipop for surviving kid cancer.

you're so cool

It's his daughter

>can't even have an injection without bursting into fucking tears and needing mommy to comfort him
>can make a decision about what gender he is so he can get pumped full of body ruining chemicals that will cause irreversible bodily changes
I'd say every day we stray further from God's light, but at this point we are full on sprinting away

>How is he letting happen?
women have married politicians and designed society to benefit them at the expense of everyone else. women are traitors (or mindless animals) and their rights need to be stripped from them

The father is sooo happy..

Look at this level of liberal mental gymnastics. This user was raised by a single mother and brainwashed into thinking all problems are the dad's fault. The dad is angry and ashamed all right. The fact he busted his ass to provide for his family and his son turned into the soyest of soy.

SPBP. Kek

Good job

It's a girl not a boy

Then Achmed stuck something bigger in you and you smiled.

This.

>Kaplan

He looks like he’s crying.

ideservethisformarryingajew.jpg

Stop promoting mental illness.

>sage

>i will eat you

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment. The fact that the father married this trainwreck is his fault.

Mom lets Son browse the internet unrestricted while Dad's at work. Dad has threatened divorce, in which case Mom will be granted full custody of Son, thereby crushing every father's dream of raising a son.

bet the mom treats him like a fashion accessory now hes "trans"

"You pay medical bills"

Yeah isnt this a girl who wants to be a boy so thats why "he", "james" will be taking the hormnes for "his" gender

I'm not. The article refers to it as a boy therefore it must be a girl. It's dressed as a boy therefore must be a girl. You can't actually be this stupid right?

>How is he letting happen?
This is what happens when a basic fuckboy decides to settle down without making peace with the redpill. You see, he's never had a proper male figure in his life. His basic experience has been pump n dump, never sticking around long enough to ACTUALLY call the shots. His relationship with his women, is the same relationship with his mother... One of matriarchal dominance.

These anons are literal half wits fucking hell.

He's gonna need some morphine for that burn too. Damn.

GUYS THIS IS A GIRL DRESSED AS A BOY CALM DOWN, THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN FROM THE PC PERSPECTIVE, REMEMBER

ik its hard for you autists to try on other perspectives on account of the 'spurgers

>It's his daughter
Holy shit how can they not see this backfiring, going from a girl into a tubby nerdy soyboy. She's throwing her privilege away

On pace to outboob his mom.

She (mom) needs to be locked up into a mental institution. Clearly she's pushing to do it for her own attention and to fill the void of not having a daughter.

We don't need more ugly ones. We need qt traps and that's it. If you aren't feminine before hand just fuck off.

she was probaly skinny when he knocked her up

The fathers face...

T
H
I
S

IS

A

G
I
R
L

TRANSITIONING

TO

B
O
Y

not the other way you brainlets

>literally already has a daughter

Probably looked good when they married, probably kept her opinions to herself or he thought it wouldnt effect them much in the future.

What now? Leave and lose his house, possessions and wealth? His life is a prison.

This, men nowadays can't care for anything anymore. So the women take over, giving the children the 2 different roles children normally desire. And this is the result. A true conservative understands the importance of raising a child and giving it love, not just all "hurr durr macho man i make monie".

Cries over getting blood taken, which you dont even feel

Wants to have his dick cut off and leave a gaping wound for rest of his life instead

>husband must protect wife from god

Discipline is dead

>Single mother
>parents are together
>single
>nigger flag

Didn't they teach you reading at your high school?

I would cry too if I shackled up with a goblin like that.
He's got Chad aesthetics how come he settled for the jewess of jews?

All my comments still apply. The quickest way to sort her out is to send her to the ghetto for a weekend or let her stay with a real muslim family.

Except umbrellas aren't raining user.

W E W
I don't know if that makes it worse or not... Will turn out terrible either way.

>Implying us niggers know reading comprehension is even a thing.
HAH I know I'm a dumb nigger but what's your excuse for being as stupid as you are?

"You pay for this"

>put on hormone blockers
>doesn't go through puberty
>doesn't get the T required to clear his faggoty fucking mind
>because he's a child he's too embarrassed to say he was just being a fucking gay little retard
>invokes sunken cost fallacy
>lives miserable life as freak of nature
>sudoku by age 30

christ look at this woman, everything about her has given up years ago, epitome of "now I can get fat"

she probably looked a lot better 5 years ago. then they get lazy and fat and put all the attention on the kid. while the dads out working shes spending it on dumb shit and he only has the energy to keep bringing in money and doesn't have the power to be a good dad too since hes tired of whatever shits happening.

>wearing crocs
>fat
>probably getting bullied like hell, thus feeling that he doesn't fit in
>mom planting degenerate leftist ideas in him
>young impressionable mind soaks it all up

I feel bad for the boy. Fuck those parents.
The kid should get testosterone shots and (non-leftist) therapy.
I feel bad for the kid.

Fucking Jesus wept that annotation, kill me now.

it's a girl choosing to be a fat croc wearing Soyboy

I don't know stupid nigger what you're even trying to say here. Let's try a discussion on your level:

OOGA BOOGA NIGGER OOGA OOGA

It's a mentially deragned human convincing others to help with their derangement

the dad knows it's this or she becomes a coal burner. better she doesn't reproduce then brown grand kids at 14

Either that's not the father or that's the best the guy could do. Woman has garbage genetics so the kid does too. Father doesnt get to raise his own child, etc.

Pretty low energy aquafresh. Have a pity (You)

>THE MOTHERS NOSE

He's not bad looking.
Why did he settle for this horrible kike?

Simple: Emotional predisposition to being a little bitch, combined with exogenous phytoestrogens, Jew brainwashing of both parents and the child plus the surrounding society. Lack of traditional societal values.

Very sad. The father should put his foot down. If the wife continues to support this mentally ill child in his ridiculous choices he should divorce her. Better to divorce and pay child support for ten more years than live with and approve of this monstrosity of a life.

Jesus think about it, you're really going to let the jews TURN YOUR SON INTO A WOMAN??? SERIOUSLY??? AAAAAAAGGGHHH. Fight with everything within you against this horror. If you can't win, divorce and leave them completely out of your life except for the checks. It's the only honorabur path desu.

>Why has this happened?

Jews. They saw a quick buck in convincing that your kids are sexually confused and in need of expensive therapy. Sex reassignment surgery is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

And to think, all they needed to do was change a few words in a book that everyone treats like the Bible.

We are all fucking retarded

Actually, maybe he is the dad. I just read the text and the dude looks fucking pissed off.
>be a 7/10 guy and can only get a 4/10 woman

The tribe had dirt on him for something.

This is why you don't fall for the Khazar milkers meme

No. It's an it.

>12 year olds can't consent to sex, they don't know what it is
>Of course a 12 year old can delay puberty and then permanently fuck their body over, they know what gender is

I can't believe we went this long without "YALL SKINNY BITCHES GONNA DIE IN CHILDBIRTH HIGH TEST MUH MILKERS"

>non-leftist therapy
>put him in sports

Woman is a piece of shit and the father is a dumb mother fucker for marrying her.

"I Fat So What"

>nailed it
sad but true

It's a girl trying to be a guy

I love how in every single picture, it's completely obvious that the dad has lost all hope in humanity. He just hates everything, and he's totally justified in doing so.

It doesn't fucking matter. It's a mentally unstable thing.
Also, stop typing like a retard you retarded faggot.

The father looks like he is disgusted by his son.

>makes absolutely no difference
>still degenerate

>They were always amazed and said shit like "oh my, you're a brave little warrior, aren't you?".
The phlebotomists still say this shit and I'm 40. Apparently isn't expected to wince like a little bitch when you get stabbed with a 21-gauge needle.