Seiren

>Still in love with his elementary school crush.
Truly best boy.

What the actual fuck happened to the thread?

it got deleted

I want to ask her about the grey hair.

Why is Seiren flopping?

It was a bit lewd, but the shitposting wasn't bad enough to deserve deletion.

Not enough Tsuneki.

The Nanasaki clan is always the best.

The ending of the first arc was a critical hit to the gonads.

Because Shitneki.

Is it flopping? I thought people were still enjoying it. It's been quite fun so far.

Edits of this showing her "spain training" when

So Kyouko is sewing something red, I assume it's a Miss Santa costume. Basically she will participate and Shouichi will see her provocative side. It's really not as much about seeing her as a woman as him understanding that she's okay with that. I guess Moe-nee won't participate again since she's busy preparing for the exams (and also, gotta give other kids are chance), too bad. Obligatory more Tsuneki scenes about her winning said contest now that Moe-nee is out of the picture, we'll just have to power through it.

Don't like her to be honest, I absolutely can't stand people who use coercion.

I have no idea how a spineless little shit like the MC is meant to win over someone as domineering as Ruise.

Because the girls are shit.

the mc is more shit than the girls

>coercion
How so? Could you give us a quick rundown on what Ruise said?

>quick rundown
You have to go back.

Nobody gives a shit about the mc.

Unfortunately no, I only got the gist of it. Gotta wait for the subs.

What?

:(

Is Ruise's main role to cause problems for the other girls?

She informs Hikari's parents of her part time job after hearing Yukie's tip.

She bans Ikuo and Araki from the arcade and the disciplinary committee instituted heavier surveilance around the area.

She has some investigations on the Home Ec Club this episode.

>This lying bitch causing drama with my cute kyouko.
JUST.

cow swimsuit girl arc when?

I keep giving it chances, but it's like the show doesn't actually want to be good.

Kyouko route

>more Tsunkei
>more Ruise
some Miu

No Makoto even though they are friends in the same grade!!
fuck this show

How can one girl be so shit?

>worst parts of Risa
>worst parts of Ayatsuji

How can you make a girl so shit?

Even though she's a slut, she's still best girl.

Kill yourself, shit eater.

I don't see how she's alike to Ayatsuji.
Ayatsuji didn't bother people. If they weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing she just let them be and did the work herself.

Everything becomes repulsive when it's forced on you, it's not really about the girl herself. The writers just keep fucking it up, they want to shill Ayaneru, but instead they just make the overall show worse which may or may not affect the sales negatively. If they actually had some balls and ability to make interesting stories they would make Kyouko win that contest (not gonna happen, enjoy more Tsuneki).

t. Touno

Nobody can say the opposite unless they are fags.

Eat shit, faggot.

At this point, even Salia is preferable to Tsuneki.

Don't be mad, user, just accept you are a fag.

Shitneki is garbage.

Whoa, haven't felt this bad since IBO1. Although that show didn't make me angry, it was melting my brain instead.
Truly, when something is bad from the beginning, it's not really all that bad. It's only when something has potential that it can really upset you by not living up to it.

Sister.

Nani?