So I'm in California atm

Is there some sort of law here I'm unaware of that white soyboys can only date asian thots..? Because every 12 seconds I say pic related and haven't seen a single white couple under the age of 50, and all the young white males look like emaciated homosexuals.

it's in the food.

In commiefornia everone mixes. Its the worst place to go if you dont want your kids to racemix. Youll also see more white woman with hispanic, persian, black etc.. men than white men.

accept it.

I was reading the biography of Nixon, who was born in California in 1913.

His upbringing sounded so good, everyone was fucking white and California was very Republican in his area.

And now... what is it? A mexican colony? gays ... personally I wouldn't shake hands with anyone from San Francisco.

Republicans back then were the liberals.

>lol le parties switched sides xDDD

holy fuck I expected Americans to have a better understanding of their own history.

>le parties have switched
kys

>le parties have switched hivemind

Asian pussy is tight and they often have 6figure jobs. A lot to like. Just give your half gook sons HGH and they will be a ok

Stop going to Irvine.

Lol yeah that's actually true. I had an Asian girl with me before and she was training to be a doctor. Would have had a wife earning 6 figures.

Not worth it though, Asian women are boring.

It's a numbers game, there's a lot of asians in California. California is odd in the sense that the men are either goblin spics, low T soyboys, or gigachads. The low T soyboys get with asians and gigachads get with the few gorgeous white girls left

One thing I cannot get over when it comes to Asian girls are their flat, wide noses. A good nose is my weakness and I have never seen an asian with a good nose. Only thing stopping me from getting with an asian is the nose desu senpai

I'm just curious what people who say shit like this look like, because Im 99% sure most people who use terms like "beta cucks", "soyboys", etc. are just jealous of decent looking human beings that can actually get a girl/boyfriend.

Because white women are are too high maintenance. They want everything, offer nothing but debt and obligation, and ludicrously demand that you chase then. Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Asian women go out of their way to court you instead. Feels good.

Beginning to suspect the California chad is a myth. Have yet to see a single one that wasn't a tourist.

Go to any college campus. I was in Berkely for a week and the chads there were walking caricatures of chad stereotypes, it was unreal. They were severely outnumbered by manlet chinks, goblin spics, and faggot looking little white guys but that just makes the chads stand out even more

Not surprised. Lots of wealth in California and if you avoid all the soy/processed diets you can be a chad with a nice tan very easily.

That's because Chad's in California are beaners and niggers. Soyboys in California are white men.

Hispanics are too short to be chads

merry christmas, you pathetic troglodyte.

Hope you die alone from some kind of turbo-charged venereal disease you catch from getting gang-raped by malevolent homosexuals with dubious facial hair.

fuck you

Only Mexicans. Chicanos are taller and more handsome.

lol projecting kiddo? No one is forcing you to leave Ling-Ling, we have the right to laugh at you tho ~

Californian here. White women are worse then the Asians.

Also niggers nig alot here and Jews live in Hollywood.

>Chicano detected

You guys are short too.

CHI

You don't know asian women.

YEP frequently go to LA for work....lemme tell ya most of LA looks like Mexico. Little 5ft beaners and their disgusting obese women walking around in filth, Homeless people everywhere. LA is a shithole

They're gold diggers and pathological liars

You don't know any women. White women in California are worse than asians.

With white women what you see is what you get, asian women are passive aggressive, not showing their evil until they have you in their web.

I know how Asian women are. Come to California and witness the race traitors for yourself then look me in the eyes and tell me you blame they soyboys.

>he actually thinks manlet chads aren’t cucking lanklets

Ha

>t. cucked more lanklets than I can count

Well the other strange thing is there are so few white women that aren't visibly green haired feminist untouchables. Admittedly it's slim pickings for the soyboys, but why not just leave the state? The culture is so feminized and everything is so expensive.

Go to Orange Country or San Diego County beaches in the morning or any water polo game. Tons of blonde hair blue eyed Chads surf.

So none?

Found another one. Nothing personal lanklet, I’ll send her back soon. Kek!

It's still miscegenation

Soy boys are just asian men with white skin.

White women with trace asian DNA are hot af tbhwy senpai

Another thing.. WHAT THE FUCK THERE ARE AS MANY PAJEETS HERE AS ASIANS WHEN DID THIS STATE IMPORT HALF OF BANGLEDESH? It's fucking disgusting. The caucasoid skull and fecal pigmentation is like a combo made in hell and the women are so fat and smell like curry!

I live in Cali and I seen a lot more white men with non-whites than white women. Far more.

Dude lmao did you see that one epic funny screencap on reddit and decide to come here too?!?!! Me too!!!! Gee gosh oh wilkers! I try my diddly darndest to fit in here sometimes, but it's always exciting to come across a fellow redditor here on /r/POL! These NINCOMPOOPS could learn a thing or TWO about how the parties both mutually agreed in secret to SIMULTANEOUSLY SWITCH ENTIRE PLATFORMS, especially during a time when the nation was incredibly divided and unlikely to reach across the aisle! Man oh gosh these silly /r/pol /u/sers really need our help!

I've been trying to leave for 5 years. It's not as feasible for some to just pack and leave.

Tech industry and proxcimity to India. I don't really see poojeets in my area though.

I just left Los Angeles.. was there for 12 years.

The biggest issue is white people can’t congregate without niggers and other mudbloods showing up in masses.

“Hotspot” bars and clubs aren’t even white anymore..

Social media has made it where the bigger show up after the first week..

You literally have a whole bunch of hipster niggers trying to break up the white party..

LA is ruined and anywhere where white become 40% or less will turn into savage land..

meh quality pasta but it'll do I suppose.

Asian girls are easy pussy for white guys. You can't tell me you wouldn't do the same. Even the beta-est of white guys can slam qt tight asian pussy.

Can confirm. In a flight out from CA, 3 out of 4 possible couples in the seats around me were: white guy, East Asian girl.

I think actual white women are reserved for the rich, uber men. Of which there are many out there.

On the other hand, there's that reddit guy with Serena Williams :/

In tech? Any other big city will do ...

Liberal means to be free from government
Until Roosevelt called his form of fascism New Deal Liberalism, the word Liberal meant Republican.

Original content, my nigger

statistically white women in USA are less likely to race mix than white men. You guys are complaining about women, when the problem is in you. If you see race mixing as a problem of course.

Kek, when I was in America it seemed like more White guys with Black women than vice versa

Maybe, but where I live it's not uncommon to see 8/10 white chads with hambeasts.

Call me a soyboy/yellowfeverfag all you like. At least my wife won't be bitching and moaning about the patriarchy while collecting alimony payments, unlike you 1488 roastie enabling orbiters.

soyboy bugman yellow fever whito boyu

All women are essentially resource hunters, but it just so happens that foreign born asian women have more to offer than their white american counterparts.

>Jan, can you watch Darnell's baby while i'm at the club please?

this

also op is probably talking about san fran re: white males w asian chicks

fact

lol you're a fucking retarded fat fuck from the plains or an idiotic southerner.

>posts some fag

that isn't a cali chad, you fucking fag

wait til you smell their foul cold fish cunts or get close to their cash register heart and souls

only beta males go for asian girls

You are a soyboy and there is no way your gf is pic related

t. total beta male

chad = white

sorry, anything non-white in america is by definition, not chad

you aren't from CA. that or you are from SF because your post reeks of bay area soy

>neckbeard fatty stormweenie angry that other white guys get their dick sucked dry by asian qts every day
lmao

80% true

thanks US .gov!

LMAOAOAOAO

gtfo you fucking incel faggot

little boy when santa comes tonight ask for a handy you kissless boob

Of course not you dipshit frog

Though with makeup my fiance doesn't look too far removed.

It's the day before Christmas and this is what angry forever alone Nazi larpers are thinking about?
Lol, I'm glad I found this shithole. Makes me feel so much better about my life.

we started getting all of the indus river valley immigrants about 2 years ago...

no joke

they came from nowhere
like overnight they just appeared

bought houses in nice neighborhoods/schools

weird

dot indians don't leave their homes and don't socialzie with the local community...

ya these dot indians are smelly when they cook omg fucking rank from a block away

it blows

asian girls are the only thing you're gonna get fag. white women belong to BBC now.

blame silicone valley. Gotta get those cheap H1B workers.

>Memeflag
>Reddit spacing

recently left LA myself, been out ~6 months

it truly is hell.

LMAAOAAAOAO is that your chick? she looks like every other fucking ant in china. you know, of the 4 billion women on the planet, 2 billion of them look like your g00k in op. nothing special. dime a dozen. dime a billion.

aint shit bro.

feel bad for you.

>tfw was just in an Irvine Costco

>The structure and grammar of this post

You're literally Mexican tier.

>tfw wife will never divorce me
>tfw she wants to give me children
>tfw she loves sucking my dick
>tfw she's asian
Damn, the beta life is terrible, lads :^)

What did you see m8

sure thing jew boy

don't get mad at your mom and sister when they beg to fuck me, while you're busy jerking off to anime girls you fucking yellow heeb kike

one thing is for sure:

jewish men obsessed with asians and niggers are the bottom of the sexual marketplace

well there's something else going on in that pic that's just a dude with a wig on in the middle

I'm pretty far right of the spectrum and I have no problem with Asians/White mixing.

If Whites are honest with themselves, Asians have a more desirable culture than Western culture. If they just had a shred of creativity, they would be far dominant in all but physical attributes.

he can't even look into her eyes because she can't open them

fucking so cringe jesus christ

you know you can find a white girl that won't divorce you, wants to give you children, and loves to suck dick.

even beta males can get the above.

why the fuck didn't you? just admit it. you love anime more than white race.

simple as that

>eating dog is rad
>asians value life, no really they do!!!11!
>they don't just copy and mimic the west!!!1

gtfo keki jew faggot