When is Sup Forums going to admit the Iphone racism...

When is Sup Forums going to admit the Iphone racism? Why all of you fags don't understand what the asian people are going through? Pic related

chinks are robots

Oh snap!

Kek

Fuck chinks. Soulless assholes man. Living in China has to be terrifying.

The article mentions she bought a second iphone after the retailer said the camera must be broken. Why wasn't the phone replaced for free? And how could a poor chink affort a second iphoneX?

dont they use cheaper chinese copies of smartphones? ChingChongPhone X or something?

Maybe they should have thought about that shit before having 160 children each in the dark ages

they use the "are rook da same" hack

Wonder why

Korea>Japan>Taiwan :)

If one is soulless, they could never be an asshole. For being an asshole requires impetus generated by one's immutable essence. Either they are automatons, or they are souls in which they are self-aware of their assholery.

They really are rook da same

It's funny how much people over react about China. I lived there for two years. Besides the censorship, it's actually an okay place.

Either they are not as poor as we are taught, or it's simply fake news.
I myself always wondered how people in Asia could afford anything beyond food with their sweat shop labour. Yet when you see footage from China it's all skyscrapers, smartphones, shopping bags, traffic jams and other consumerist shit.

Chang here, chink women like to hop on bandwagons like specific makeup techniques, especially the eyes. Wouldn't be surprised if they descended from the same or neighboring villages which gave them similar facial features. North, South, East, and West chink have noticeable physical differences but most of this goes down the drain when you have half a billion females using the same popular makeup brands.

I guess they just have way more poor people because the overall population is so high.

Lol, it encourages people to not buy Iphones (which are garbage) if they are asian, I.E. it saves them from making a mistake and removing an incentive for a large market share of people from buying Apple's garbage. I don't see the problem shill.

They are both of the pie face variety, what do you expect?

That's what happens when you live in a purely homogeneous society, you're nothing more than a copy of everyone else

The poverty rate in china went from 88% to 6% within about 30 years.

You blinked and missed a complete overhaul of global economics. China has fewer people who cannot afford food and shelter than america, and they have a billion people.

Sounds plausible.

HK or mainland China?

How is it Apple's fault so many Asians have sameface? Just tell them to use a normal password or fingerprint scanner.

This again...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

With 1.4billion chinks out there, there's bound to be a few hundred that look alike.

6% of 1.4 billion is about 84 million, the number of people in poverty in the US is 43 million and that includes illegals.

So you are wrong, you obvious chink in leafistan.

Marxists call the science of biology 'racism' because they're mad at reality.

Imagine being any other race than white. You literally all look exactly the same as one another.

How exactly is it Apple's fault that chinks look alike?

thanks robots don't fuck their sisters.

This
All use same technique
Technique is to essentially powder all features into a smooth white face
>all Asians have brown eyes
>all Asians have either jet black or brownish hair
>all have slanted eyes
Is surprised that a up and coming facial recognition program can't tell the difference between one powder white, featureless black hair person from another

Near Shanghai. Worked there for 21 months