China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage

China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage

“Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou… Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via body fluids… If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country.”

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

How can they think that?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The types of discourses you see on social media sites are quite repetitive—black men raping Chinese women, black men having consensual sex with Chinese women and then leaving them, blacks as drug users and thieves destroying Chinese neighborhoods.

Racism is simply irrational and stupid.

that woman is finnish

>järjenvastainen pelko

there is a koren flag

Damn, dude. BlACKEDgate did one fuck'n number on you, dind't it, Finncuck? Move on, dude! Lauren Southern was always a whore! Stop trying to reason and reconcile it

>China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime
Its not irrational if its true

>interracial marriage
now this is irrational because nigs never stick around

Yes, it is irrational and stupid to view reality and draw conclusions based on those observations.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA

the ABSOLUTE STATE of china

>irrational

this is why I'm studying mandarin and will do my masters in China

China is B A S E D and I need a qt chink waifu

>they are out at night out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting

Ex expat living in china here. I can confirm everyone of these. The only time i was offered drugs was next to a nightclub by a nigerian. Learned to avoid nightclubs where niggers went due to a massive chimpout that covered local news. DESU, even sons of african diplomats are like this.

also, related link. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

>irrational
I'm not sure they know what the word means. Maybe they meant extremely rational or justified.

what the fuck did i just see?

Im i white enough for china? Here is a picture of me

That's the most rational fear I've ever read.

B A S E D

Is plastic surgery in China free?

That is a Korean

Why do you think it's irrational? Because you're sheltered?

You can expect anything from niggers

fucking based chinks

What you're describing is not racism, it's called realism.

Stop posting this

Immigration laws are tightening fast in China, you've been warned. Just being white won't get you a pass in regard to immigration.

Kekd

fuck that looks like fun

>studying mandarin

>black and yellow

Y’all lost soo fuxkin hard

Is that a yes? Birit?

>irrational

she is clearly korean and they do great surgery, just look at this bitch

He can always try his luck at being the "white expert" decoy hired by chinese companies to represent them.

It’s sarcasm man

But nigs in africa only rule countries or just lead their squad of 4 militia/rebel squads.

>be chink
>lose legs in horrible accident
>push yourself around on board dolly for the rest of your life
>get run over and die
such is life

>no comments section

Why do so many sites do this?

well yea, the Finns actually lost the Finno-Korean Hyperborean War

>born on the streets

>irrational

Wow it's like black behavior is the same wherever you go.

"Irrational"

whites are just pale niggers. stay out

Exchange of opinions leads to conflict.
Conflict leads to personal growth.
Personal growth leads to waking up.

i find it funny you think asians actually care what pale niggers think

>irrational
Wew

Fuck she fine. How expensive is plastic surgery in China or south Korea? I need to fix my eye.

find me a white person doing this subhuman shit like it's an everday occurrence in public.

protip you can't yellow monkey

and this is why there are a few gorillion chinks on this planet

i never said southern chinks were human

asians are nigger barbarians and we have to forcibly civilize them

>irrational

holy crap
niggers = chinks

Why the fuck is this chart in 3D? In three years we will get charts animated with VR goggles

More Koran qts pls

because china is the only country on earth with a maximum child policy. ok

>irrational

If I get into a Chinese masters program then I get a visa and can probably land a job if I can speak decent mandarin

That's the faith of every Canadian in the near future

>China is B A S E D and I need a qt chink waifu

>might makes right
>thinks he has any morals or civility

my sides

Why hasn't anyone posted her instagram yet?

>Whites are just about doomed.
>Move on to next closest thing.
I’ve been warning people about this for years. It’s not just a war against whites but a war against intelligence, beauty, and civilization itself. Not even the lesser jews will be safe from the hellscaping of planet Earth.

Only white people care about thew well being of animals. It's most likely a weakness.

>“black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage
>irrational
>stupid

>pajeet niggers trying to derail because they are afraid whitey could get the wrong ideas
kek

Listen kid don't go to China. You're making a mistake.

did his head pop off!

no, stay out. you will pollute the genepool with your inferior IQ

Islam?

is this what you call caring for animals?

Why did i laugh so fucking hard at this?

>China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage

(((Somebody))) called it irrational fear when people didn't want to desegregate, and drugs, crime, and interracial marriage are huge problems. Same thing happened in South Africa but with less marriage. It's happening in Sweden too.

They are correct
Also, they can let whoever they want in their country and its racist for you to demand they take in niggers

>>pajeet niggers trying to derail because they are afraid whitey could get the wrong ideas

don't be a nigger. we WANT them to think china's a shithole. whites fucked up their own country, and now they want to move onto the next and fuck it up too. FUCKING PESTS!

why? Everyone I talked to liked it

WHAT A TWEEST

We actually have people trying to stop that and improve living conditions for those animals. We also have animal abuse laws. But if you want to think the west and china are the same in terms of treating animals humanely, go ahead.

>that woman is finnish
She doesn't matter, only matters when "I finish"

chinks and korean gooks are worse than niggers. they eat dogs even though they're not starving anymnore.

i would love to stoomp all muzzie babies, then chinks then niggers

YEAHHH (UHUH) U KNO WHAT IT IS

Can us whites and the yellows just team up once and for all and just kill all the fucking browns and semites and then just divide the world into the east and the west and be done with it. Like seriously the roman empire and the han empire existed at the same time and nobody gave a fuck. Once communism leaves china it'll slowly turn back into a human country instead of an insect one. Let's just get rid of all this jewish bullshit, kill the browns and finally settle our differences and move on from this shit.

That's the main issue when it comes to this topic. Isn't it a bit hypocritical when our country still treats animals inhumanly in factory farms?

Half the chinks are nigger tier as shown by the many animal abuse webms that always appear here. I doubt it would take much for them to simply kill blacks after awhile.

Finland, your banter is too strong for this place. Nobody can understand your sarcasm.

What was he thinking?

The bungee was too long

Every studies show mixed-race children (Black-Whites) present way more health issues than an endogamic produced one, is more subject to stress, and has less IQ.

>irrational fear

Are you trying to cause Youtube skeptics to have another meltdown?

Anglo>Chinks>Shitskins>Niggers

UMA DELICIA

>China has an well founded fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage
>

underrated post

Fug where's the agent orange

Yeah, it's the same webcams every single time. Not all chinks are like the ones in the LiveLeak videos. You have to remember that China is still a developing country.

Sometimes you just get mad when someone doesn't hold the elevator and you just have to kamikaze into the damn thing.

>irrational

Chinese people do some weird fucking shit but I've always like how red-pilled they are about everything. I wonder if it's the living conditions in china that pushes them to be realists or their culture.

>be white
>fuck up your own country
>move to the last bastion against darkies
>muh democracy
>muh human rights
>muh free speech
>muh FREEDUMBZ!!

no, fuck off. whites have proved you cannot into civilization