How come Black people don't make their neighborhoods look beautiful and attractive?

How come Black people don't make their neighborhoods look beautiful and attractive?
>No clean-cut grass
>Few trees
>Dirty sidewalks

Do they not understand aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVWVxF4oq30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dis called despair

some of them do understand aesthetics they're just a shitty species

Asking a nigger why their neighborhoods always look like shit is like asking a dog why it enjoy tearing up its bed. It's just going to look at you, confused, then beg for food.

The most dangerous thing a person can do is to try to humanize a wild animal. Niggers are not human.

you don't give a shit about those things when you're hopeless.

If that pic isn't in Africa, it isn't their neighborhood to begin with.

it takes work, which they fear

Trashing the place keeps whitey and cops out of their neighborhoods. If it looked nice hipster would try gentrify it.

low iq, no aesthetics.

>why do black people act like niggers

We should begin seed-bombing these places with poison Sumac and that VERY invasive Japanese plant that spreads rapidly and grows through concrete and decimates housing establishments.

>Do they not understand aesthetics?
I've seen niggers be handed absolutely beautiful places to live, with a paid person to try to keep it that way.
They still turn it into shit within a few years. Niggers ruin everything they touch.

Because they are paying next to nothing to live in the projects. When you don't pay shit you usually treat it like shit

To lower property values, which lets them claim oppression by the White Devil.

Maximum efficiency, why would they spend more than they have to tending to the commons? When you think about it, it's genius.

>white aesthetics

they wont even bother to work when it costs them their health.

Niggers don't care about maintaining civilization or beauty for future generations. They care about the pleasure and security they can get now.

>white aesthetics
>posts picture of wild spic
Was this a elaborate le 56% meme?

No fathers. No money to own a home. Not owning your own property and not being taught by your father to respect other people’s property leads to what you are witnessing

Also, this behavior is common in low iq people.

I like the idea, can you point me in any direction what to google for, besides "invasive jap plant"? There is much potential for lots of fun.

He either means kudzu vine or japanese honey suckle.

>spics are hu-white
I guess maybe to a retarded nigger sunni.

>why are poor people not living in nice places?

nigger households:
>moldy
>dirty
>pests

why?
because

Imagine being such an incompetent and lazy nigger, that you dont even cut off the bottle neck. That shit looks super annoying, it arches your foot in a bad way.

appreciation of the aesthetic is not a part of black culture.

Doesn't matter what fantasy you want white trash is better than the 99% of shitkins.

civilization and societies are a whites only conceptual aspect, primitives cannot grasp these abstracts because they need an additional million years to mature.

>my opinion greater than your opinion!!!

pretty much this. white poor people are in alot of cases equally disgusting.

Thank you, will look into both. Hmm, im wondering what would happen if someone would plant poisonous berries around refugee homes.

It isn't opinion that is a fact. Shitskins are walking nuclear bombs compared to white trash.

The longer the neck the less chance the straps have off coming off of the front.

Dass some bougie Uncle Tom shit

Your concept of aesthetics is racist.

I live just outside Camden. I can't tell you the amount of times the state has done some project to fix up a section, giving it just as nice houses and greenery as the towns surrounding the city. Invariably, within a couple years, they all go to shit. It doesn't matter how much government money they get, how many new houses, how many trees and parks. LEft on their own, these "people" keep turning their neighborhoods into warzones.

>claims it's a fact
>compares 'shitskins' with a type of bomb that does not exist outside of hollywood films

I bet you believe in Santa, too.

>if i ignore it then it doesn't exist

Apologize.

>Kissimmee
lel

youtu.be/TVWVxF4oq30

Are you retarded?

>Doesn't matter what fantasy you want white trash is better than the 99% of shitkins.

Isn't this ignoring what that other user posted? Are you clinically retarded?

No because white trash is a 1 on the scale and shitskins are at 10. They can't even be compared.

>they not understand
property value

Niggers hate trees believe it or not. It's anyones guess why, but they don't fuckin likem.

When my neighbor was selling his house tons of broke ass fat niggers would like the place, than go into his backyard an be like "ughh wtf muh fuggin trees we gonna cut that shit down.".
Each and every one of them.

The natural state of nigger is living in a dirt hut. Leave any niggers alone long enough and they will revert back to their natural state.

I like how you think. I mean it wouldnt be youuuurrrrrr fault if some seeds somehow got planted around them

not really. white trash has significantly lower crime rate than "people of color"

Niggers can't get into scales. They are such brainlets they think ghetto niggers are comparable to white trash.

Poor people in general fuck neighbourhoods up.

I'm pretty sure middle clas even lower class whites wouldn't want to go around poor trailer park white neighbourhoods.

>make neighborhood look nice
>Rich young hispter fucks decide to flood in because "muh cheap housing and diversity"
>they bring their money, jewish land owners want in and start raising rent
>year later hundreds of luxury condos come out of nowhere
>impossible for the average black to live in hood because rent ridiculously high
>forced to move out of only place you can call home
>the hood is now tranny sjw gay fag hub world where you must be millionare bond baby to live in

Look up Bedstuy and you'll learn everything.

This is nothing
There so much trash everywhere. I personally find it overwhelming, even, to have so much information around and living in chaos.
I think the average black brain simply doesn't mind those problems. It's not that they don't care, it's that the thought doesn't even crosses their minds.

Not entirely true, areas full of redneck white trash have unreported crime. Also, at least nigs bother to try to make money, even if it is by selling dope (that white trash consume more)

Remember back when you were a NEET and didn't clean up your room. You didn't shave, didn't cut your hair. You smelled terrible.

That's what niggers are like.

>black people
>understanding

that redneck has a mechanic's toolchest, i.e. he does actual work
unlike most niggers

Based out your ass. Don't you have a niece to be molesting this fine Christmas eve?

Lel you must be a shit skin yourself to thing anything paler than a nigger is white.

Again trailer park whites aren't even on the radar. Now nigger areas have like 2/3 unsolved murders along with what ever other crimes go on.

It is a fact niggers rape their nieces and nephews and even grandmothers at insane rates. Nice try tho nigger.

For the same reason teenage kids abuse the cars their parents give them, they have no respect or idea what it takes to EARN what they have. All they know is that they are victims, that they DINDUNUFFIN, and they deserve to be treated like royalty because WEWUZKANGS! Even with affirmative actions and other SYSTEMATIC help, they can't seem to get the fuck over themselves and take advantage of the situation society is handling them. So, do you really expect them to go labor to make something look nice... for free?

>Remember back when you were a NEET and didn't clean up your room. You didn't shave, didn't cut your hair. You smelled terrible
Why do you assume everyone had the same life as you?

Yes, paved roads, street signals, buildings ....now compare that to your home in Africa M’tumbe

Oh so you argue against actual statistics from the FBI when it's not in your favor but when it is in your favor you don't say a word.

>why doesn't a violent destructive ape do landscaping

go back to your aids ridden hut in nigeria OP

This has to be a lie. Maybe they think someone will sling a rope over a branch?

shut up you gypsy scumbag.

>areas full of redneck white trash have unreported crime.
yes, but so do black neighborhoods

Do you actually have shoe size IQ? These numbers mean nothing by themselves if you don't compare the overall number of whites and blacks in America.

It's called depression. They don't give a shit. It would look like something terrible to them no matter what. People who become depressed and hopeless stop giving a shit about their home's outward appearance before even their own.

Blacks living in white countries are prone to it because their dark skin makes vitamin D production difficult, and our culture already discourages being outside in sunlight.
>goyim work 9 to 5, never see the sun during winter
Blacks in their homeland at least try to decorate and keep things maintained. They suck at it, but they try. Because people living where they have adapted to living are much happier.

They don’t want to rake the leaves.

Shame for the trips.

This.
> A Denver coffeehouse was vandalized and then beset by dozens of protesters after it displayed a sign that celebrated gentrification.

> The sandwich board sign, which read “Happily gentrifying the neighborhood since 2014,” was photographed Wednesday outside Ink Coffee and quickly spread on social media. The opposite side of the sign read: “Nothing says gentrification better than a fresh brewed cortado.”

360 x 2 = 720

73 x 2 = 146

conclusion: blacks are more likely to be child molestors

Fact. I've seen this too.

>Blacks in their homeland at least try to decorate and keep things maintained
Because back in Africa their life depends on them. In America they get free shit from the government.

They are also more likely to be serial killers.

Nobody's life depends on painting triangles on mud huts.

Sure. Go on youtube and type in "catching predators". 99% of the time it's a white male trying to have sex with minors.

>But lets throw in the "entire population" argument because the entire population must be included into the statistics of who is a sexual predator to who isn't. That'll make it less severe.

>But when it comes to other statistics in our favor we don't say anything. like for example, IQ of an entire race. Hold on let me post some SAT scores to prove my point.

>blacks don't care when their children are sexually abused

right

Killers but not child molesters. You lost this one.

Because like their jobs, their homes are temporary. So they figure why bother putting in effort.

blacks are less than 1/4 of the population dumbass

You did not prove me wrong. Why do most if not all predators caught by pedo hunters/TV crew are white males. I'm waiting.

I'm sure you'll say "they don't show the colored people".

Because the natural age for whites to marry is 14-16 female and 18-20 male.

18 is a jewish number that makes normal people out to be evil pedophiles. The "innocent children" also seek sex with older men. The age of consent across europe hovers within one year of 15 for a reason. This is also why our women start looking like men after they turn 25. They're out of the mating market by then, unlike asians, niggers, and kikes.

1+8=9
9 upside down = 6
9 - 6 = 3
6, 3 times = 666

Why do you fucking think?

Again are you stupid? First of all niggers in America are 12.4% of the population. Second youtube videos are not a reliable source and even if they were you would need the location of the crime. Some cities in America have 60% black population, some 90% white.

did they use black teens to bait them? but yeah there seems to be some kind of bias when you end up with 99%. that's for sure.

If you've ever lived in a decent neighborhood that a black family moved into, you'd have seen the same thing.
I live on the nice side of my town, near a country club.
There is one house that used to be nice, that a big-ass nog moved into.
Now its in disrepair.
He's always sitting in his Cadillac with 24" rims, parked out on the street idling.
There is an RV trailer parked on his front lawn, that looks like there's no axle or wheels on it
Grass is 3 feet tall
Moss all over the roof
Black lives matter sign
Neighbors next door and across the street have been trying to sell for months
I have known other blacks that are different, but this is too often the norm

So fucking what? Are you trying to say that you need to account the entire 1/4 population to see if they're pedos?

It should be I take a scoop of icecream and there are a certain number of nuts in my scoop that so happen to be hazel nuts. The rest is just the cream.

This "1/4 population" argument is just another tactic by you tards.

if you ignore the demographics then a 7x higher rate with blacks is still equally good and bad

Stats:

% of total child abusers:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%
Relative to their population, likelihood of child abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

Once again, blacks are victims of the racist "per capita" viewpoint

Im quite poor.. im white and my gf is chinese. We still manage to keep our rented place tidy... op has a point.

>Second youtube videos are not a reliable source
>hey pol this nigger filmed himself commiting a crime. lets report him because the video is proof enough.
Again, another argument that tries to favor you but fails.
>and even if they were
>AND AND even if they were!!!
No, there are dozens and dozens of people catching pedos on youtube every single day. Almost all of them are white. They are not living in the same location.

Care to try again?

>56% understand aesthetics

Too busy trying to score crack rocks to care about trivial shit like grass & feeding your kids.

are you a nigger?

>build most aesthetic capital in the world
>hand it over to shitskins and rapefugees

I also suspect this (pedophilia) is one of those cases where Jews conveniently count as "whites".