Did Genk really deserve to have his career ruined? All he did was make a heterosexual statement 15 years ago

Did Genk really deserve to have his career ruined? All he did was make a heterosexual statement 15 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxLgCG-YeZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

Cenk deserves much worse.

His career was ruined when he started to take tens of millions of dollars from politicians and their lobbies.

I knew there was a reason his russia coverage during the elections was so fucking retarded. He's bought out.

You reap what you sow. Liberal men are changing society to better destroy liberal men. Funny how that works.

live by social justice die by social justice

he probably deserved it
but that still doesn't make it right
too much of Sup Forums is willing to accept PC policing as a reality as long as they dislike the victim

it's kinda sad to w

It's just funny to watch people bite themselves in their own ass

"Improbable breasts"

It's fucking cringey to try to sound intellectual when you're talking about tits.

Yes. He literally in 1 day flipped from bernie to hillary because he got bribed 20 million dollars. This faggot has and will never have an ounce of integrity in his life. Jimmy Dore is legit as fuck though, even though I don't agree with him.

Exactly. This is probably what allowed them to co-op his show in the first place.

"We could destroy you so you should probably take the money and allow us to control your content"

*Note that at any given time we can and may deviate from our original agreement and use you as a political sacrifice. Failure to comply will result in and up to death by suicide.

No, there should be like a statute of limitations or something when it comes to judgements of character, people can change a lot in a decade.

But then I think similarly about accusations of crime from decades past. There should be a year shaved off any potential sentence for every year the victim sat around twiddling their thumbs. But then again... that doesn't exactly help most of the people facing sexual assault allegations from having their lives thrown upside down without criminal investigation even happening

Reminder that Cenk is even shorter than (((Ben Shapiro))).

The establishment ruins peoples lives to control the news cycle for a few days. Trump simply tweets and gets the same result.

Sloblet

dayum

fuck me he's small

whoa whoa whoa whoa. That is toxic patriarchy in action and that is *NOT* OK.

Yes because he's a genocide denying turkroach.

It's wrong but he helped create this culture that is now destroying him.

So I don't care.

Only judging them by their own standards.

He doesn't deserve it for some remarks he did 18 Years ago, for other things, sure but not for this.

If he hadn't spent the last 10 years crusading as a moral authority I'd say no
His comments were pretty tame
But then again the public loves exposing hypocrites
Riding high horses has its dangers

He is the most frustrating person I have ever encountered online. The bizarre mental gymnastics he goes through are just unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxLgCG-YeZE

Does he deserve to fired for being straight? Absolutely. Live by social justice, die by social justice.

We are just spectators, the left eats its own.

He's a t*rkroach, by default he deserves to be purged

The SJW ideology is unique in a way, because there is no clear path to redemption. If you commit a sin, there is nothing that saves you from eternal damnation -- nothing.

>Jimmy Dore is legit as fuck though, even though I don't agree with him.
lol I only recently realized that Jimmy Dore is the one that spit in Alex's face. I saw Jimmy Dore's show once and he seemed like a well reasoned (as well as you can be) liberal, but you can't be much more of a pussy than literally spitting in somebody's face

"Rules for Radicals"
Hold your enemy to his own standards and use them to destroy him.
or some shit like that...

cept being Muslim...

Rape 10yr old
>sexual emergency
Drive lorry thru crowd
>society doesnt understand you
blow yourself up at concert
>we need to accept more refugees
Shoot people at random
>maybe you didn't know pulling teigger would make gun shoot

He deserves to have his career ruined but not for that.

Armenian Genocide happened Cenk,no two ways about it.

He deserves what the left does to him. He helped build it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

This

It is a political attack

By a group of people he trained to attack in just this manner

TYT have been such a bunch of hypocrites for years about rape culture

>No, there should be like a statute of limitations or something when it comes to judgements of character, people can change a lot in a decade.

In the media, there is. Louis is a good example of this. He'll get shunned and take a reputation hit for a moment, but then they'll bring him back for paying his dues because he can make people money. Politician-wise you're kind of fucked.

He deserves it because if he found an old Trump tweet like this he would devote a week to screaming about how it was incontrovertible evidence of being a rapist and the language made him psychically sick.

The real question is why do you give a shit?

>train attack dogs to sniff out certain scents
>they smell it on you
>wtf these dogs are attacking him for nothing

Those that live by the left shall die by it.

>miami
>island

Cenk has dedicated his life to supporting the Left. It's beautiful that the Left has now destroyed him. Of course he deserved it.