What does Sup Forums think of Armenians?

What does Sup Forums think of Armenians?

They once received a genocide. Do (You) deny this genocide?

Theme tune, I suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

Other urls found in this thread:

groong.org/orig/ak-20110613.html
archive.org/download/ChristopherJonBjerknesTheJewishGenocideOfArmenianChristians/Jewish_Genocide_Enlarged.pdf
youtu.be/43uE1bUM_JI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd03jHaCZOg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülgöze,_Mardin
botticellismars.wordpress.com/2012/12/27/gladstone-on-armenia/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_Dagh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1894_Sasun_rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=WCQLqAZuZFc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Armenian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name one culture who hasn't been shoah'd

I don't care, but post some pics of her feet.

I think that bitch is fine

not
our
problem

armenian women are the biggest sluts in the usa

not only kardashians and young turks bitch ana kasparian all of them I've ever met were huge sluts

>post some pics of her feet.
Fuckin weirdo. this is the dumbest of all fetishes.

Cool, because I care.

Armenia is a bastion of Christinity in the middle of islam.. how can you not love them.

Don't know or trust the american armenians if they are leftits.

Cambodia

It is the same here, user. Armenian girls are the biggest post-soviet sluts around here, there are many single Armenian mums.

All I know is that I'd fug that qt

I didn't know this was the case, user.
I would think black girls are more slutty due to high number of fatherless children, but I guess you're just talking about sleeping around? At least they're not dumb enough to get pregnant (or keep it) if they're fucking everyone.

The old country used to be legit tho, so I've heard. Girls wouldn't let you touch em unless a ring was in the picture. If you tried violating that, the whole neighborhood would be on your ass too, as they didn't want to be known as the neighborhood with a whore either.
Many men take the trip to go bring a wife from the old country because of how degenerate the women have become in the US. But they'll make the mistake of being liberal with them and letting them do shit like dress slutty and have girl nights and shit at the club, turning the girls into the same shit they ran away from. The men are affected too here. We've lost the sense of responsibility towards a wife/gf.

Armenia is literally better than America
>BASED Mikhitaryan country
>Based karina Kay land.

Single moms due to divorce or were they out of wedlock? Not trying to be an apologist I just wanna know the *absolute state* case in plumber land.

They migrate here as very young single mums.

Hmmm probably kicked out for dishonoring? I know there's a problem with the Iranians going and intermixing lately too. Fucking liberalism is infecting everyone.

I mean, they don't claim to be ''white'' like the turks, but so on

aww I saw that

She kind of looks like Anne Hathaway with a normal sized mouth.

My half Armenian half Russian ex. They are not white.

Armenians are the most obnoxious people I've ever encountered. They are an uncouth, dishonest, self important people with a tremendous pride in the shithole that they refuse to live in. Unfortunately there are three times as many in the diaspora than live in Armenia. They are constantly engaged in fraud of every type, especially welfare and insurance fraud. Never do business with an Armenian and never ever buy anything from one. Treat them like the niggers they are.

>Armenia is a bastion of Christinity in the middle of islam
Armenian subhuman detected. Chechens and Albanians are much more honest people than Armenians, you dolt. Armenians are a fucking plague in the US. And don't ever make the mistake of shopping in an Armenian owned business, they will copy your credit card right in front of you.

wish they got those lardassians as well tbt

>>Be Armenian and see this thread

They have an ethno-state. What the Jews and Turks did to them in Anatolia is what is planned for Europe. Technically they are white you could argue. Having no african or east-asian admix.
Jews had them killed off as they are rivals to them. groong.org/orig/ak-20110613.html

She's probably 12 years old. Armenian girls have mustaches and beards by 18.

What Armenians get on Gedmatch. Armenians have sub-populations. Am aware the persian armenians might be a separate category. Many Armenians score same as Pontic Greeks. While Turks get all manner of Asian shit. Kurds get central asian on dna.land. would be nice to create realistic admix test. 23andme say ashkenazi jewish is 100% european lol and ftdna gives cypriots etc sephardic jewish scores.

They look like jews. And behave too.

For sure Armenians and Assyrians not the easiest people to deal with. They are counter-semitic and not like nord-cucks. Peripheral whites are different . They adapted and are ethnocentric and have race pride.
archive.org/download/ChristopherJonBjerknesTheJewishGenocideOfArmenianChristians/Jewish_Genocide_Enlarged.pdf this book could be better written but makes good points about Disraeli and jewish conspiracy. Armenians and Greeks and Assyrians were first victims of Jews in 20th century. Jews do not want Byzantium back.

man i love armenians :^)

Sicilians fairly vicious at times also. They cluster with jews on our present clumsy tests and also score large caucasian on dna tests. I would argue for supporting Armenians. For sure they can be motherfuckers. There is Armenian nationalist union facebook page and the guys are pretty based. The guy behind faceapp and makeapp is Armenian. Can understand how Russians feel frustrated with them there. Destroy Turkey and have them all move back to Anatolia is ideal solution for everyone. Turks are absolute mongrels and kurds very inbred as you can see on gedmatch. One use of dna testing turks is many turks are cryptos who do not know it.
youtu.be/43uE1bUM_JI

Most important border ethnorepublic for stemming the tide of the Turkish hordes

>meme flag
>uses girl as bait for virgins
I like it, i like it

Turks cannot even get around admitting their state is a zog cockblock of christians and neo-byzantium and Ataturk was a sephardic jew. Hrank Dink was murdered by Turks for exposing daughter of Ataturk as an Armenian. Ataturk was gay apparently. Kurds are relatively human compared to Turks. But Armenians and Assyrians are the east romans there and get the full brunt of jewish and muslim nastiness. Armenians also kill Azeris in Katabakh. Armenian is an ethnostate. Any other White group got an ethnostate?

If this is where the Kardashians come from then I hate Armenians. So fuck off. Faggot.

>They once received a genocide. Do (You) deny this genocide?

i hear it were at the hand of the jews, who called themselves "Young Turks"

>Armenians are the most obnoxious people I've ever encountered. They are an uncouth, dishonest, self important people with a tremendous pride in the shithole that they refuse to live in.

sound like spics

Good job on her mate
t. Analbanian Chechen mutt

Blacks have a very high rate of incest rape, so sometimes it's not the women's fault

>I believe in the sanctity of human life, and respect all cultures for their diversity
>user System Of A Down are Armenians
WTF? Death to mudbloods! Kill the shitskin Armenians! Race war now!

Armenians, you say?

Updated Theme Music

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd03jHaCZOg

C'mon dude. system of a down?

Sounds like Sup Forums

Armenian genocide is cod for American genocide.

>Chechens and albanians
You make it too obvious sand nigger subhuman

This desu, Theodore Herzl was a mass murderer

Pls leave George and no sue ppl.

Why do people with low self-esteem from shithole country come to Sup Forums and start licking everyone butts here to prove that their country are great? Pathetic. Nobody fucking care about you all.

The Dutch.

Turks should have finished the job

Shouldn't Georgians hate the Turks more?

We hate them equally,no discrimination here

Fair enough, Yorgashvili, fair enough. Now sing me one of them songs like Sakartvelo or whatnot.

მოგისტყან ირლანდია კარტოფილის ზანგო

That better be something nice when I punch it in the google

It aint

>You'll find irish potato
Nice enough for me

...Maddox is Armenian?

I used to go to his page WAY back when he wasn't famous. Now he's just a cuck.

Kardashians are more an American than an Armenian problem. Many American and English Armenians are faggots like the rest of the anglosphere.

Armenians look like Arabs and they're genetically and geographically not European despite claiming to be.

They look repulsive to be honest, even their women that somewhat can be attractive always seem exotic and gypsyish to me. Either way I don't care if they got genocided and semitics are always trash.

Aram Khatchaturian wrote some great music.

"Armenians are the most obnoxious people I've ever encountered. They are an uncouth, dishonest, self important people with a tremendous pride in the shithole that they refuse to live in."
Eastern Armenia is only a tiny fragment of what Armenia was. Western Armenians can hardly go back until Turkey is destroyed. Jews like Turks are they are dumb mutts who are easily controlled. Armenians can outwit the jews and have highest per capita chess grandmasters. Jews hate them and had them culled using their turk niggers. Jews tend to do that kind of thing. Same as having germans culled using their anglo and slav niggers.

For sure Armenians can have some extreme phenotypes. But their blood is unmixed since the bronze age is their claim. Young Turks were Jews.
Armenians and Assyrians and Greeks got the death by Islam that the jews are busy planning for Europe and Armenians fought back a lot better than the Euro cucks are fighting back. Reading their history and history if Assyrians in Tur Abdin. Turks are a major threat here in Europe. Do not really give a shit if Armenians cuck americans or russians and fuck them over before some jew fucks them over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülgöze,_Mardin

Thousands of stories like this. Assyrians similar genetics to western armenians. Two populations actually overlap. Lots of Armenian resistance stories out there also.

What's the prognosis for an incestuous birth? Wouldn't the congenital diseases kill off the offspring most of the time?

Also that's the most non-sequitous reply I've read. We're not talking about why they're single mothers, just saying there are far more of blacks than Armenians per capita.

WAKE UP

Stuttgart farmer 7000yrs ago comes out as 75% sardinian and 25% caucasian.

botticellismars.wordpress.com/2012/12/27/gladstone-on-armenia/

For sure it was jew Boas who was arguing that Armenians were white and should be left into usa at beginning of 20th century.but now white americans are such cultural niggers that Armenians are more ethnocentric than most and more red pilled than most. Jews hated them as rivals and predators. Nazism is top down counter-semitism and peripheral peoples evolved bottom up counter-semitism.

That was dope. Siro Husher was way better tho.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_Dagh

Lot of stories like this. Race war littlw known to White nationalists. The all-lies betrayed greeks, armenians and assyrians. The jewish plan all along. Ataturk got help from his fellow jews in the ussr.

Armenians rock. Awesome people, intelligent kids, solid marriage. Fuckers are OK in my book.

Christian shit skins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1894_Sasun_rebellion

This kind of thing is the future for western european faggots surrounding by rapidly mushrooming muslim populations. The turks also use tricks like moving muslims into christian villages to displace locals. Assyrians hanging on by fingernails in Tur Abdin.

smash all turk roaches youtube.com/watch?v=WCQLqAZuZFc

Armenians were from a very wide area. The phenotype and dna scores of one from cyprus not going to be identical to one from persia. Not like anyone has tested large number . Hard to tell apart a half-Armenian from a Greek on southern Italian on a dna test.haplogroups different though. They have an old form of r1b and very old haplogroups in which many european clades find their roots.

I think very highly of Armenian in pic related

Non communist Armenians are bros. I believe after jews establish Kurdistan Armenia will get its lands back from turkey aswell

Some thing the name of Stonehenge comes from this in Armenia. Karahunj. Guys who built Stonehenge were neolithic and got genocided later on. Maybe Armenia is a major homeland and one of the root races of Europe. People on the periphery get to have a shit time and most of the race war and also to endure mockery for their phenotypes.

A lot of Greeks I met are part Armenians. Greeks and Armenians have a strong alliance going back a long time for sure. Many emperors were Armenians. Decline and fall worth a read.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Armenian

No, Iranians are actually genuine good people, armos are absolute acumbags on the other hand, and their woman absolute whores.

Most armo woman i know sleep around with black men and shit out mixed babys.

Its over armenian boi.

Do all of the Armenian women happen to live in California, by chance?

>what is cherrypick

kill yourself nigger

Inglewood here, can confirm. Iranians are a little flashy and that's the meansest thing I can say about them. Armos are fucking damaged. They actually think the world is against them, when honestly, know one fucking thinks about them until they start acting retarded doing nigger shit.

Can cook good. Dont deny genocide its sad that jews are genocide bestseller these days.

>Do (You) deny this genocide?
No, the jews murdered them because they were Christian and prosperous.

did she ever release the sex tape?

2nd tier jews who want their own holohoax gravy train.

Most of them never lived a day ib armenia

I work in insurance and Armenians are the biggest purveyors of insurance fraud on this continent. I live in the midwest and the only reason I have ever heard of Glendale, CA or North Hollywood is because they are infamous cesspools for insurance fraud.