OBAMA AND FAKE NEWS JEWS BTFO! ETERNALLY!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/945030174290186241

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BY8Qaj22Jg
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do we need this every time Trump posts a tweet?

Yes, shill. Now say the line.

More Alabama's to come Trump

>Alabama's
>using possessive for plural

Libtards are the fucking most uneducated cockgobblers on the planet.

>My ass is bleeding!

Yes

FAKE NEWS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

How did trump go from this to shilling for Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=7BY8Qaj22Jg

IT WAS HER TURN!! REEEEEE

Yes.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

This actually made me laugh.

interesting.

>are you talking about the Saudis
>NO, other countries.

kekkk

I kinda wish /yourgirl/ did win because right now it would be open season on you faggots.

This is so awful

How large is ur anime babe folder.

On my SD card it's 3,000 images but if I were to compile all of my pics it would be much closet to 20,000.

FUCK HILLARY AND FUCK KIKES

He's right though. It's been 2 straight years of negative coverage and he's come far. Good job Mr. President.

The fake news shot themselves in the foot and helped wake america up from the mind control.

>holyday

>drumpf is "MUH FAKE NEWS" on twitter

this game is mentally ill

What a pathetic life you must have.

I may just drop my insurance and start making a couple extra house payment every month for a year.

Individual mandate is a violation of the most basic property rights and I'm really glad it's gone. The Trump presidency is officially a success after this and the NN repeal.

kek

cheeki breeki

I kind of feel like a combination of intel agencies and federal law enforcement are controlling election outcomes to try and keep america from ripping itself apart.

Its why comey sent his letter right before the election. Its why they worked to get this bogus special council appointed. The insurance policy strozk was talking about was this. He knew if trump won and there was no perceived "counter" to him (mueller) anti-fa fags and progressive would go absolutely ape shit.

Same with hilldawg. If hilldawg won you can bet your ass the fusion GPS stuff would have been leaked by the FBI either way and she would have been impeached or also be under special council investigation (probably by Mueller).

Its all a fake balancing act to keep the average retard from ruining everything.

Uneducated or academic elite in the white Ivory towers?