Re:zero

Blessing day 2 is translated:

docs.google.com/document/d/1jPi0ie1a7Q0YqRwgKHrta2h639f-aVNqcZxokQ9wWMI/edit

Rem is a spaghetti spiller when it comes to Nee-sama.

Thank you for translating

Reminder that it's better to have 100 posts of ESL arguing than 3 posts of catfag cruschfagottory

No its not

No, not really.

K, what are your proposed values?
50:3? 25:3? 1:1?
When does their retardation begins to overshadow each other?

Well for one, metaposting is stupid and second none of etiher but catfag is easy to ignore.

>And so Ram was also in agreement, as she literally wanted to spoil her beloved sister. Subaru and Ram’s opinion matched in regards to this issue. They were complete accomplices.

One of the few times those two actually cooperate with each other.

>He threw a cracker at Ram

Subaru is a dead man

Well, this is great. Time to get back to working on that backstory.
Ram isn't the one who'd kill him for that.

>Well, this is great. Time to get back to working on that backstory.
And what a lovely first few sentences of getting back to work those were. Rem can't remember how many hundreds of times she's been told she's only alive thanks to Ram.

YAY.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>Rem can't remember how many hundreds of times she's been told she's only alive thanks to Ram.
By whom? The villagers? Or the clown?

They are much cuter in kimono

>Rem, who gazed at Subaru mischievously, said
>[Rem: Okay then, see you later. Subaru-kun.]

Such a tease

Get that "see you later, Subaru" picture here.
The villagers. Apparently it's been etched in so painfully deep that she'll probably never forget it. I'm not sure if they were trying to be cruel about it, but they certainly let her know the only reason they hadn't killed her.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

You're not going to convince me, ESLfag. You are cancer. Also, stop posting like you were someone else.

>──Thinking, “Just like I thought, I feel sorry, but my judgement was right.”

What did he mean by this?

>[Rem: S─sorry. I couldn’t help myself since I was so happy from seeing Nee-sama……well, there isn’t really any special reason why I got happy. There isn’t, but oopsie.]

>[Ram: ……No special reason, huh.]

>[Rem: Nope, none at all! But, I don’t think there needs to be any reason for me to run up to Nee-sama……I’m not sure what I’m saying.]

>Rem’s energy that she had disappeared like mist, and she looked down, dispirited. While tilting her head at that situation, Ram caressed her cute sister’s cheeks to comfort her.

>[Ram: It’s not really weird. I’m an older sister that you just want to run up to automatically, after all. I don’t blame you for how you feel, Rem.]

>[Rem: You’re so right! Ah, Nee-sama, well then I’ll see you later…...I’m looking forward to something coming up in a few days. Or well, not that I know anything about it, though.]

Geez Rem sucks at hiding her feelings. Nothing new though.

Emilia is too innocent/dumb to be trusted with holding a secret.

I think she just spilled that spaghetti because she was excited for it, and because it's "Sasuga nee-sama".

I think I'd go with this. Rem's acting ability varies with how excited she is in the moment, just like with anyone else.

>[Rem: There was a tiny bread crumb. There’s a possibility of Nee-sama noticing it, even if it’s this small.]

>[Subaru: Ah, aah, I see. Thanks a lot.]

>When Subaru scratched his cheek in embarrassment, Rem brought that bread crumb towards her lips as she said “No problem”. Subaru felt even more embarrassed because of her licking it like that with her tongue stuck out.

>Rem, who gazed at Subaru mischievously, said

>[Rem: Okay then, see you later. Subaru-kun.]

>Then, her cheeks turned slightly red, and she showed him out.

Rem being proactive is always nice.

That's what I meant. She was just too excited to hide it

>[Ram: Barusu.]

This birthday plan is convoluted as ever

She can't keep a secret so they are leaving her out of the plan.

Thank you

>And one small side note, I’d prefer people to call me Remonwater or Remon, not lemonwater(I’m looking at you, typesetter user!). I want to associate myself with Rem in every way possible, and I want to make it absolutely clear who I’m translating for.
I guess I'll just have to follow those manga translators and start calling her "Lem" now.

>[Rem: *Sniff*, *sniff* ……no, Nee-sama, leave it up to me. Subaru-kun is definitely……somewhere around here. *Sniff*……]

>Rem stops Ram with her hand, as she squinted with her eyes, and she started to walk while cutely sniffing with her nose.

Rem trolls even her Nee-sama.

Oh wait. That's the one page they got her name right. Alright. I'll call you Remon then.

>Thread before this which I made reached over 600 posts

Nice.

What is with Rem and Subaru being unable to keep secrets from people they care about?

>Ram’s sense of smell wasn’t good enough to recognize a specific someone’s scent. She was seriously hoping that Rem was pretending.
The best part is that she doesn't have to pretend.

They silly people, and they're not hiding anything malicious, so i guess they get overexcited.

>farty

what

The man can get pretty crazy with the Rem stuff at times, not that I mind. But I do worry.

The translation on that word isn't so clear.

>[Ram: ……Maybe acting ability.]
>[Emilia: Acting ability……like for a play? Ram, you want to have a play?]
>[Ram: No, acting ability for Emilia-sama.]

Subaru is gonna get himself killed surprising Rem someday

>farty
comes up like 30 times though

wtf is this written by Brazilians?

wut?

No wonder Ram wasn't too sad about their deaths.

>oopsie
>I'm not sure what I'm saying
Rem is so cute when she's hyped about something

When have all those side stories happened? Subaru was in a mansion only for a week, wasn't he?

SEX WITH BEAKO

FRIENSHIP WITH ROSWAAL

Somehow this sounds filthier than sex with beako

Quick someone post the comic of Ram listening to Emilia sing

He was at the mansion for almost two months. Anime likes time-skipping.

Between the incident with the wolves and returning to the capital a month and half has passed

To be exact. He spent a month after the beast incident. 2 months would be counting the days he spent looping trying to get past the week.

Right beside Subaru, who who acted triumphant while laughing, an iron sphere came piercing through with tremendous force. The rotating dangerous weapon that had thorns on it just barely missed Subaru, and only the the sound of the twisting chains could be heard loudly throughout the mansion in the morning.
[Rem: S─sorry, Subaru-kun! There was a sudden loud sound, and I just……!]
Rem brings the iron sphere back to her, as she reflexively tried to counterattack, and she ran up to Subaru, who stiffened up. Subaru feels his body, and after making sure that he was safe, he said
[Subaru: I─I almost...died...there……right……?]
[Ram: I forgot to tell you, but if you try out the crackers on Rem, you might even get smashed into pieces by this girl who thought it was a surprise attack.]

------------------------

>Subaru by some miracle manages to invent a gun
>Fires it
>Rem instinctively swings her flail in his direction

Also, i'd imagine Rem would have killed himself if she accidentally killed Subaru there.

>[Rem: S─sorry, Subaru-kun! There was a sudden loud sound, and I just……!]
Sounds like something Rem could use as excuse to get Subaru to sleep with her during stormy nights.

>Ram getting affectionate with Roswaal again

This hardly tops her getting on her knees and begging Emilia to save him.

I don't know why, but it sort of feels like am abusive relationship wife to me. She isn't being badly treated or anything, at least not so far, but she started out pretty bad, and she knows he would most likely trade her away in a second if it meant getting closer to "muh Echidna".

user this is a happy chapter save that repressed rage for when summary user translates the new one

Why had Rem to fall in a coma for so long?

Just started watching this and
>relive the same day 3 times with everyone you've met claiming they've never seen you in each iteration
>he only gets it's a loop because of a bag of fucking potato chips

What?

Anime logic. They had to somehow shorten Subaru's monologues to a sentence. So potato chips.

30 times? I thought it was only with the pig. I don't think it's farty, but the word seems to be an onomatopoeia. Personally, I think it's just a shaking sound.

Oh god. I just realized somehow random words got replaced with farty what the hell....anyways I'll fix that now

>shorten Subaru's thoughts to potato
They made the same in the LN.

Well, be careful with that autoreplace next time. I just got back from doing something, so I'll see if anything happens past Ram implying Frederica is just as much a pedo as Clind.

Yeah. Well 30 times was an exaggeration anyway since there were 3 unintentional replacements, but they're fixed now

This is too lewd for me.

Well, it's an actual lewd gesture. Just imagine Rem sticking her tongue out to lick up that bread crumb she took off Subaru's face.

Does that count as an indirect cheek lick?

Well, all's well that ends well. Oh, and Rem just nee-sama'd for her first time.

>indirect cheek lick
>forehead kiss

What would her next step be? Even a direct lip kiss would sound unsatisfying at this point.

Direct tongue kiss.

Hey, watched the anime, it was pretty garbage. Is the source LN any better? What about the manga adaptation?

>Is the source LN any better? What about the manga adaptation?
Yes to both. The anime left out some interesting bits.

Reminder.
>A fucking rabbit

By the way, does Rem even know anything about Roswaal's gospel and Echidna and how her sister is usually being treated like a tool but still feels somewhat okay with it? I mean, most of the time Rem is very meticulous and well aware of people around her, especially when it's her sister so I think she must already learn a thing or two about the shady relationship between Roswaal and her sister. But then, she doesn't seem to show any sign of being irritated by it at all as well as barely mentions it to someone like Subaru. So I'm kind of confused here. Does Rem not know about Roswaal's evil scheme or does she just shrug it off and act like she's oblivious to everything since there's nothing she can do to convince her sister to change her mind and that they are Roswaal's property so they'd have to listen to him anyway?

It might be later in the backstory, but she's shown no signs of knowing. On the other hand, Ram obviously knows what's up.

Thanks. I guess I'll try reading the LN then, never been much of a manga guy.

unless the backstory LN retconned it, she doesn't know anything.

>What about the manga adaptation?
The manga does the Second Arc better, the First Arc the same, and the Third Arc slightly worse than the anime.
The Second and Third Arcs in the manga contain (a few) scenes and details omitted from the anime.

WE'RE REACHING LEWD LEVELS NOT THOUGHT POSSIBLE! THE SEXUAL TENSION CAN BE CUT WITH A BUTTER KNIFE!

>slightly worse

What? The anime easily had the worst rendition of arc 3.

>It was becoming the time in the afternoon when he had a break during work. That was when Subaru and Ram met and groaned together in the room.
Kinky

Still not as lewd as Ram giving Rem a horn job. Tell me when Subaru gets an indirect kiss with Ram, if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, Roswaal seems to have stopped acting like a douche in this backstory, at least for the time being. Rem is happy to have found something she's good at, so that's probably why she ends up being okay with him later.

Hot

>i'd imagine Rem would have killed himself if she accidentally killed Subaru there.
Well... he is her reason to die.

This in unpure

The anime has one throwaway line about 'was that a dream' but ultimately they gloss over that his memory the first few times is actually really shaky. He seems to have acclimated to the ability.

Rem knows Ram feels about Roswaal about the same way she feels about Subaru, and I think that's about it beyond knowing she needs Roswaal's help to not die. Pretty sure she doesn't know any of his weird shit or about his Gospel.

She seems nervous about him due to his power and scheming, but ultimately respects him as her employer and benefactor.

Oh god, cover your asshole!

>He seems to have acclimated to the ability.
Something, something, it's one of those occult Witch powers.

Ah, thanks.

Anyhow, it seems like loli Rem gets along with Roswaal better than loli Ram at this stage. They've finally started talking about the Witch Cult now, and Roswaal was trying to talk her out of the revenge plans.

I think that Ram made a conscious effort to avoid Rem getting involved in the clown's shenanigans

So how gay and incesty did Subaru design the picture of them to be?

Probably not as much as Ram sucking Rem's dick that actually happened

Oh, and more on the note that Ram is only able to move around the way she does by sheer force of will. I think the implication is that her condition would leave anyone else bedridden.

Sasuga nee-sama.