Why are the majority

Of millenials lazy? You could literally be a billionaire by 25

>inb4 shes just well connected

Maybe or maybe shes nusy 2.smart 4 u

only stupid people breed when conditions are poor. earth has been as cess-pool for more than 50 years now

you have all the entertainment and self-validation you want from your phone and social medias. people don't even talk to each others anymore

If, like her, you're willing to commit fraud.Massive amounts of criminal fraud. Wonder why she's not in jail.

Isn't that Elizabeth Holmes? Didn't she learn Mandarin Chinese, the hardest language in the world, so she could move to China, bypass child labor laws, and start a business?

>the hardest language in the world

hao r u dis dum

A fraudulent business my dude

Well, there is no hardest language world, it's purely subjective.

This lady was discovered as a scam.

Connecting with others and actually knowing how to use those connections is a big part of it. Being booksmart really doesn't mean shit.

You don't go to jail if you have a vagina

>You could literally be a billionaire by 25

What planet are you on?

What have u done with your life?

Yeah, but having an extremely high IQ helps, and she definitely does.

>if you are ready to scam people and do this without blinking an eye you can be very rich very fast
More in the news at 8.00.

LOL. She didn't even finish her undergrad degree and never did any PhD level research. Just said, "WOW it'd be cool if a machine could diagnose you from one drop of blood. GIBS ME VC FUNDING I'M HOT AND DRESS LIKE STEVE JOBS."

And now shes a BILLIONAIRE

Personally, I'd say French is the hardest. Even if they understand it perfectly they will give you a rude gesture and offer nothing. The easiest language in my experience is Thai, due to the straightforward grammar and *very* short words, an average of less than four segments per word including all tones, consonants and vowels.

>Of millenials lazy? You could literally be a billionaire by 25

Yeah?
Ok, I'm listening.

I'm a millennial. I'm hard working, pretty ambitious and fairly intelligent. What do I need to do to become a billionaire?

I've a master's and work 60 hours a week. Tell me how I am lazy? I make $90,000/year. That's pretty far from a billion.

You're disqualified because youre english

Prove it faggot. I bet ur still in school

>Prove it faggot. I bet ur still in school

No. I'm 36 I'm not in school. I do think about returning to get a pH.d

Her assets are straight-up imaginary, all that "capital" is theoretical

shes worth nothing you dumb nigger

>Holmes holds a 50-percent stock ownership in Theranos.[13] Forbes listed her as one of "America's Richest Self-Made Women" in 2015 with a net worth of $4.5 billion.[26] In June 2016, Forbes released an updated valuation of $800 million for Theranos, which would make Holmes’s stake essentially worthless, because investors own preferred shares and would be paid before Holmes, who owns common stock.[50] Holmes reportedly owes a $25 million debt to Theranos in connection with her exercising some stock options.

She may not be a billionaire

Scottish.