It's fucking haabening?

How the fuck have I not seen this on Sup Forums yest today are all you cuck fags sleeping?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-24/pakistan-opens-fire-along-border-killing-indian-troops-warns-nuclear-war-cannot-be-r

>zerohedge
>Tyler Durden

No one would care if a Million more of you Pajeets had been cleansed from the earth.

Yeah I'm not reading that. I click it, it takes me to an iPhone ad. No ty

>The skirmish started when Pakistani troops used automatic weapons, small arms, and mortars to attack Indian positions in Shahpur area of J&K’s Poonch district. The Indian army said Pakistani soldiers violated the 2003 cease-fire, calling the attack an “unprovoked cease-fire violation.”

Why would they do this. Pakis must all hang.

>Following the incident, heavy cross-border firing and shelling was reported at several places in the region.

>On Sunday, India launched a retaliatory attack, gunning down a Pakistani solider in J&K’s Jhangar, The Indian Express said.

Jesus, this is almost the outbreak of a war between two nuclear powers.

>Fudge Pakistan packs a couple of poos
Nothing to see here folks.

this is something to see idiot, india and pakistan are having cold war lite which i wouldnt doubt the jews might erupt on christmas day or some shit.

>tensions are at an all time high
Yadayada. Let them nuke each other I don’t give a shit.

One time I saw 2 taxi drovers fighting.
It went something like this;
>Fuck you paki!
>NONONONONO, FUCK YOU paki!

Why are you shilling?

>“The stability of the South Asian region hangs in a delicate balance, and the possibility of nuclear war cannot be ruled out,” Janjua was quoted by the Pakistani media

>possibility of nuclear war cannot be ruled out,”

REV UP YOUR RON PAULS

just nuke those fuckers already jfc. I got shot at by more paki cunts in afghanistan than i did afghanis. they liked to come across the border into the ganjgal and shoot at us during lunch.

we might get dragged in if things get hot, if anyone nukes anyone you know russia and china are going to rape europe possibly, or possibly invade us china is the same possibility aswell.

I would argue that both India and Pakistan are due for a culling

Yawn zzzzzzzzz

Call me when you poos nucke eachother or you are taking the gypsys back otherwise i dont give a fuck about your literal shithole.

yeah, we can only hope.

bump

India has skirmishes with Pakistan and China often

Follow news from India and you'll believe war is always imminent

boomer logic.

I honestly would not mind China or Russia invading the shithole that is currently Europe.

Happens often. India and pakis love to dick fight with eachother. They're too big of pussies to actually do anytging though.

>all these pajeets thinking their shithole is relevant

this
no one is screeching more about imminent nuclear holocaust than Pajeets and Jews and its always literally nothing

This happens every 3 weeks

How did crapistan and pootopia get nukes in the first place?

Nice work on "Fudge Pakis"