Kaguya thread

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT!

kys

Previous Thread

What

Why are these threads being posted earlier and earlier? Last week it was 3 pm, now it's only 1 pm. Soon it'll be the norm to post them before noon.

kiss to you too, user

>no "how cute" in like 4 chapters
REMEMBER WHAT GOT YOU HERE AKA YOU HACK

>trying to do a follow-up thread to the main thread
I know it hit 500 really quick but this literally never works.

>filename
It was actually his loss, though. Remember, the object of their game is not "make the opponent go dokidoki" but "make the opponent confess" and he came dangerously close to confessing. He's still winning the long game, of course.

Why did Fujiwara obediently put on the bunny ears without being told and why did it turn me on?

Am I overreacting a bit?

They're posted whenever Jag has the chapter ready, he might have gotten a head start on translating the last few weeks because of the early raws being leaked.

Ending of the manga foreshadowed on that page.

Kaguya is taken back to "the moon", and Prez takes her back. She'll give him some item at the time, as a sign.

Hell they've been foreshadowing it all this time with her family issues. Her family will make a place, and he'll have to do something eventually to take her back.

Also remember that their game is dumb and they would find happiness if only they could set aside their pride and express their true feelings.

In before it's spread over a long period of time like a month or a year.

It's the other way around user. Shirogane was the one to give her the ribbon/handkerchief.

Friendly reminder that this girl wants an entire baseball team's worth of kids in the future.

>Am I overreacting a bit?

yes

Remember: REMOVE SUBJECT F

Press F to pay respects

She doesn't have the hips for it.

>old thread already archived

Oh boy, I'm guessing it was a pretty good chapter.

Oh damn, it was a great reaction chapter.

Shame I missed out on the live posting.

Stargazing Shirogane was so amazing the only way this chapter could have been better was for Kaguya to have her mental trial again and all the other Kaguya's are too busy being in heat to actually say anything.