Why is the propaganda in commercials so goddamn blatant these days?

Why is the propaganda in commercials so goddamn blatant these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alana_greszata/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkq8a6AV3HM
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM
youtube.com/watch?v=MXpJGEaAv_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the public is dumb

This
Commies also realize that people are starting to wake up and so they have turned up the propaganda in recent years.

Because critical thinking is at an all-time low, and they don't need to dress it up anymore.

Anaxagoras maintained that snow is black, but no one believed him. The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive. Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten. Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective. Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. . . . It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. But in his day this was an unattainable ideal: … In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship. Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.

A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.

Bertrand Russell - Impact of Science on Society

Is tjat a dude or a chick?

A unicorn

It's always been blatant

fpbp. Trannies are fucking disgusting.

>still watching TV with commercials in 2017

yes

>rainbow horn
>man jaw
What thinkest thou

instagram.com/alana_greszata/?hl=en

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkq8a6AV3HM

holy shit it's a man

Damn, Jamie Lee Curtis looks like THAT!?

Very clever of them to use something "fun" and "friendly" and also "progressive" to advertise their facial recognition programs they prototype for the CIA, and build up a database for by linked facebook/twitter/whatever accounts

I'm watching NFL today (streaming it don't worry no shekels given) and this commercial really stuck out to me. The (((girl))) is striking at first, the cuts, the beat, hypnotic. I thought the degeneracy was the sexually suggestive nigger music over a provocative white woman, but yeah, there's also likely a transsexual angle as well. Fucking insane man.

That woman is rediculously attractive

I came here to post this. She seems like she would be alot of fun to be around and even more attractive without the layers of makeup

They know the mass awakening is occurring, they can't reach any intelligent people with it so they just aim at the zombies who will believe anything and hope them use them to take down the rest of us. It won't work they have already lost nothing can stop the awakening. Summon the WOTAN
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM

i'd fuck it...or let it fuck me.

fpbp /thread

The public is turning, we can smell desperation

This has to be a women right? I know women with that face structure but now I’m questioning if it is a man or if I’m into traps, damn Sup Forums changed me.

What's a computer?

looked. True Lied was comfy movie and her dance for Arnold Schwanrzenegger was legendary
youtube.com/watch?v=MXpJGEaAv_c

It’s a woman not a trap just a skinny Slavic broad

Thank you, I didn’t know if I was becoming a degenerate weeboo fag.

I'm just glad that somebody else pointed this out. Fucking Apple.

REEEEEEEEE

This just piss me off. No one born in America in the modern age shouldn't know what a computer is. The sheer egotism of that commercial makes me bubble with impotent anger.

and because the people making these are dumber.

>what's a gender?

I'd fuck the horse too, desu.

Normie leftard here. I actually feel the same way about this commercial minus the racism.

Checked

I fail to see the problem with this commercial, would someone be kindly enough to tell me how this is propaganda?

They thought the chick was a dude, but I looked it up, it's a chick

Unfortunate for her if true

I like when they turn her into a talking turd. Kind of the perfect metaphor for Apple these days.

Damn, Jamie STILL got it!

actually, it's a female problem.
trannies put more into themselves than they do and it's blurring the lines.
Not that men are going to start finding trap fags enticing, but they're going to care even less for a woman's shit.
reap what you sow.

that bitch looks like a fucking horse too

This, you're just now on the outside looking in.

Traps are haram, Muhammad. What would allah think of you?

FUCK I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL