You wake up to this. How fucked are you?

You wake up to this. How fucked are you?

For once in my life I'd be happy

Im fine, will probably move to the based South African Free State.

But why are the turks allowed to live?

Meh
Hungary could still be greater

>Gerusalenne
>La Mecca

Could the pastaniggers keep the mudshits at bay, while holding their holy sites?

>Hobāto, Merubarun
>Not Huo-ba-te, Mo-'er-ben

This map is not accurate.

not very, if I joined the KKK/American Nazis, although in an alternate universe, they might be suspicious of me just for wearing cloths that are a little weird, but my very Anglo Saxon/Celtic look would pass me as ayrian, despite being mixed by German doctrine, my superior knowledge, depth understanding of nazi dogma and its application used by the current democratic party would give me a leg up as well as the knowledge of networking, space travel and advanced computers, which did not interest the Germans, but after a short talk, it would.

Top kek Aus shits.

Im fine
Heil dir dem Führer

Id be upset that Ethiopians control Italy

I’d be fine.

Pretty comfy/10

Christmas miracle.

How would you cope about being raped over and over again by the (not quite) BJC

ruh roh

>You wake up to this
How the fuck would it be possible for me to wake up or even exist, if nazis killed my grandparents in WW2?

Looks comfy desu, I'd join my local deathsquad

>le nazis conquer the world meme
Oy vey

I would be quite pleased
There would finally be a great brazil, with no negros and favelas

Pretty fucked because i have no idea what this stupid map is trying to tell me.

>spain not owning latin america

Having to learn German would suck

Beautiful. No more niggers or jews.

Move my fucking ass to spain.

B-but what if I helped you learn it, senpai?

I prefer this map, has a little bit for everyone

Unless i die from a heart attack out of sheer shocked happiness and joy, i'll be just fine.

What is the Red?

Italy

>mfw Finland is great unlike the soyboy shithole of today

This is the dream

If jews are exterminated, I woke up in heaven.

still a shit tier language

>rough and unpleasant to the ear
>still has those stupid latin cases and neutral
>none of the sophistication of asian languages

>Implying Spain should get anything at all for being neutralcucks
They deserve nothing. Spain should be grateful for the scraps, and for retaining independent country status too.

The same can't be said about you, mountain jew. On a German victory scenario, they would annex your country and use that sweet jew gold your banks hide on the improvement of the Aryan race. Enough of pretending that you are anything other than a rebel province of Germany.

>stupid latin cases and neutral
You absolute plebeian.

yeah, after learning lating and german for 5 years I was prety sick of this at that point

Eh, Ill take what I can get.

Meme flag spoke

I never got sick of latin. It's pure autism. But 5 years? What fucking school was that? Or did you do it just for fun?

>German Canada
>Romania gets more clay
Nice

>jap occupied Canada

Shit sucks. I guess I'm a second class citizen. The japs were not friendly to occupied peoples.

i unironically would have no problem with giving patagonia to Germans. The jews took it away from us anyway lmao, so id much rather it be in Aryan hands than some filthy subhuman

Probably either be deported, enslaved, or exterminated.

secondary schools in italy teach latin

Here we study Latin for basically 5 or even more years (sometimes we start at middle school). We study Latin language plus Latin and sometimes Greek litterature, although the latter mostly if you go to a gymnasium

Due to living on the West Coast and being Chinese, i'd probably be murdered, mutilated, and raped. Happy times.

Ah, that makes sense. Because you were romans and shit. Totally forgot that.

Would have to move from Jap occupied America to German occupied but besides that im fine.

>kingdom of jerusalem
>madagascar jews
Huh? Why both?

Id welcome it.

I’d be pretty happy wearing the flash and circle, probably.

In germany, you can choose between french and latin. French is gay, so latin it was for me. And then it's only for like 3 years maximum.

yeah, at the time when you were living in dirt and straw houses we wuz romans and shit

Ouch...

if you're grandparents were filthy commie partisan scum then i'm glad
Fuck the USSR
Imperial Russia is the only real Russia, may the White Army live!

>But why are the turks allowed to live?
Do you think the German love for muslims in general and Turks in particular is something new?
Constantinople memes and the general hatred of Turks comes primarily from the Balkan wars of the 1990s. Before that fascists either liked or didn't give a shit about Turkey.

Protip: the Kingdom of Jerusalem isn't a Jewish state.

>Raj of Loo
Kek

They got South Africa too?

Live in the boonies of Japanese Canada and become a weeb I guess

No, South Africa would just join the Axis. Afrikaners were pro-German and wanted independence from the British.

Ah christfags then ok