The Prohibition on Cannabis is Unconstitutional

I am not going to debate the morality or benefits/drawbacks of cannabis use. I aim to draw attention to the unconstitutionality of the current federal cannabis prohibition in the United States. The reason it is unconstitutional is because it violates the 10th Amendment, which states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited to it by the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." The power to prohibit or outlaw substances for human consumption is not delegated to the federal government by the constitution. This is why the prohibition of alcohol required a constitutional amendment, namely the 18th Amendment, and then required the 21st Amendment to repeal it.

It baffles me that so many on Sup Forums, of all places, do not understand this. For all the crowing and crooning about "law and order" that I see on here, when it comes to cannabis it seems it is okay to abandon the law in the name of "muh degeneracy". As I said, whether you personally choose to use cannabis (or any other drug) or not, and whether you believe others should be permitted to do so or not, is not the issue here. There is a system in the United States for changing laws, and the federal government circumvented it with its Scheduled Substances List. This is the simple truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vD3snUVJiQE
youtube.com/watch?v=rlANu2K3Zlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It baffles me that so many on Sup Forums, of all places, do not understand this.
50% being ironic
50% just spouting "muh degeneracy" meme

removing weed from the black market, making new jobs, making tons in tax, and stop wasting money on increasing police militarization are all good things. the only downside to legalization is some assinine idea that it will cause society to go down hill

cuz ya know
we're soaring so high with it being illegal right now

>dude weed
You niggers need to find Jesus or get a job. Stop taking drugs ffs

Weed is degenerate. But so are a lot of things. It's not up to the fucking government to waste my tax money and throw people in jail to stop them getting high.

So you would agree that the states which are now legalizing cannabis in defiance of federal law are actually exercising their constitutional rights?

Go get a base level education on the constitution OP.

yea

states rights > union bullshit

>Weed is degenerate. But so are a lot of things. It's not up to the fucking government to waste my tax money and throw people in jail to stop them getting high.

Exactly.

I've read it cover to cover. I have my copy sitting right here next to me, if you care to educate me.

>find Jesus
Stop being a faggot

yes

Based toothpaste.

Jesus these cops must have been fucking stoned out of their minds

States are the ones that enforce their laws. Its not the united states federal gov't. My gov't class just talked about this in texas and said it was a state level issue.

I'm thinking of green leaves, but it's SAGE, not pot.

Oh my god. Total degeneracy

Shame that your constitution is retarded.

>Prohibition
>Stupid
Nice Jewish meme.

Dude....weed....lmao

Just a question for all you "dude, weed" types.

Although the War of Drugs is bullshit for may reasons...

Don't you smoke regardless if it's legal or not? Like, what's the problem here?

Agreed. (Am behind VPN, actually American)

Anyone who calls marijuana cannabis is a faggot. Also anyone who smoke weed for medical reasons is a liar. I smoke it in my legal state solely for recreational purposes.

The DEA is a federal organization that operates in states with or without their cooperation or consent.

The problem is that the federal government has overreached its authority and is violating the highest law in the land, namely the Constitution.

Gassing is too good for these drug addled degenerates.

>10th amendment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Marijuana is a spic word. Cannabis is the actual name

Of course. I mean even if you hate weed, the idea that the federal government has the power to outlaw it is absurd. For some reason we needed a constitutional amendment to federally regulate liquor, but not for cannabis? It's just subversion.

youtu.be/vD3snUVJiQE

Long but a good watch

Will check it out. Thanks user.

Fucking potheads don't care about that shit. But i agree with you. This war of drugs bullshit is an excuse to violate the 4th amendment. Plus the cost.

>Muh weed

Truly the big political issue of the day.

>Says the weed less spic

>Truly the big political issue of the day.

I can only stomach so much talk about muzzies, trannies, and the impeachment wet dreams of the left. I thought this would be a nice change of pace.

Having to pay for both the shroud of darkness it is grown in, as the iron hand that cracks down, only to end up with product which might as well be tainted with paint thinner, only to end up in jail for buying from a snitch, thats a problem.

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews? What is the matter with them? I suppose it's because most of them are psychiatrists.

-Richard Nixon, May 26, 1971.

The government here just found out that street price is $6/g and they wanted to charge more for it. Even if laws come to pass legalizing weed, there's going to be a significant amount of people that would still go to their dealer, or one of the many pop-up dispensaries. I think it's unfair for the government to legalize weed only to claim monopoly over it.

The legality of weed is already delegated to the states you retard. That's why it's legal in some states and not others, with various restrictions beyond a simple yes/no to "I wanna smoke weed mommy."

>sage

>making new jobs
For Mexicans
>making tons in tax
Hooray? Now we have more justification to increase spending.
>stop wasting money on increasing police militarization
Assuming police militarization would decrease once weed is legalized is like assuming military spending would decrease once the USSR collapsed.
>the only downside to legalization is some assinine idea that it will cause society to go down hill
Also it will grow the agriculture industry meaning more government subsidies and more justification for cheap illegal immigration.

Honestly I mostly just oppose marijuana regulation because I find stoners annoying and enjoy the faggots getting sent to jail and their lives ruined for smoking pot. Is it petty? Yes, but stoners shouldn't be obnoxious faggots.

Ex pot smoker of 12 years here. Clean 4-5 years, maybe have a puff once a year. Weed is Absolutely Degenerate, 80% of pot smokers should be shot. I have smoked with the 20% that are great people, citizens and high level professionals but the amount of worthless fucks who 'muh dude weed' ruin it.

Ride the Tiger though motherfuckers. I have been trading TRTC since 2013 and it has paid my mortgage 2-3 times a year and helped me be NEET.

TRTC: multiple shops throughout Nevada, One ready for Commifornia and two being built. 5 acre indoor growing facility in New Jewsy that they use for produce at the moment but Will be used for dude weed buy the end of 2018.

>Muh Cryto-gainz.
you rode that tiger, time to ride this one

SAGE. WHY IS THIS STILL ON PAGE 1?

No, people who drink alcohol look stupid regularly and don't need any help with that. Responsible for some destruction, death, dysfunction and suffering - fucking stupid alcohol jew.

>dude god
You niggers need to find drugs or get a job. Stop taking jesus ffs

Exactly, if I could legally grow a few plants on my balcony there would be no need to buy the stuff from crooks or drug cartels (I would never buy on the streets anyway as I am quite paranoid about that). Btw I do NOT endorse using this stuff regularly, I work in neuroscience and even if THC is rather 'mild' on your brain's circuits there may still be adverse effects if taking it becomes chronic.

Yeah, Nixon was a paranoid egomaniac with a sadistic streak. Anyway, hemp had been quite common in our Indoeuropean progenitors ... Siberian Ice Maiden had been treated with weed as she had terminal breast cancer. No chance to cure her but alleviated the pain and gave her 'prophetic visions' most likely as she had been buried in a kurgan, which is not typical for women. Seems she had been considered some kind of shaman or oracle. Quite interesting if you ask me...

bump

Well according to OP's logic the federal laws against marijuana are unconstitutional in the first place, so unless the states also had their own existing prohibitions they shouldn't need to "legalize it."

my man

Congress shall make all laws deemed necessary and proper.

Yeah, most hardcore weed smokers are degenerate and won't ever get shit done. But it's the same with alcoholics (ok, some manage to somehow stay 'operational' for quite a while but those are exceptions).

Could never get addicted to that stuff but ok, my brain chemistry is rather strange anyway. Sometimes it helps me relax when my brain is in overdrive again.

Btw the stuff they are selling today is some turbo mutant weed with crazy amounts of THC. I would NEVER recommend taking that stuff as at such a high concentration of THC you may never know what crazy side effects you might cause to your brain chemistry. That stuff is fucking dangerous in my opinion.

>"I-if you think weed should be illegal, you should want tow ban alcohol too! "
Why is this every hippies argument?

I'm white and I made a fortune on pot and the guv took it away for being naughty so I got sent to the pokey. Legalizing takes power away from tard Mexican criminals and gives it to actual businessmen.

The USSA is doomed no matter what. There is nothing you can do about fools being stoners. Accept it all.

We live in a commie police state worse than the USSR and people like you reinforce it. Cops and courts are a cancer. You are cancer. I'm the cure.

I had weed everyday for like 4-5 years. i stopped about 3 months ago and i feel so much better for it.
The people that want it legal want to have the same lifestyle without breaking the law.

This is retarded. Nothing is made, it is just shifted around. Growing and selling Cannabis produces nothing but a bunch of drug addicted layabouts. It does take money away from other entertainments, as well as grocery stores and housing (if it proves to be particularly popular). The budgets of the average Canadian/America is already 100% of their salary, the only way to get new money is by tricks of banking and producing real goods.

Arguably, as it is adding a further product, it is adding more inefficiency into the market, meaning it will produce jobs (as lease if we do not count the black market jobs lost.)

Uh... cause alcohol was banned and legalized and it kills millions of people a year? You dumb fuck.

You're probably the kind of person who is for painkillers (sold by Jews) getting dealt out too. Well booze is worse.

I've saved lives with weed. Addicts getting sober, sick people getting better, hysterical people finding peace. The opioid crisis is caused by jews dealing deadly drugs when most folks just need a cool high to chill.

And I'm the bad guy.

The purpose behind illegalization of marijuana on a federal level is for-profit prisons as a form of taxation and sometimes test-subjects.

But primary it is because it allows the removal and incarceration of free-thinkers, or at least those that are seeking different mental experiences or something - they degrade that act of discovery and searching/experimentation by calling it illegal, so that it creates subconscious fear and disarray

>obnoxious faggots.
takes one to know one.

Probably because smoking expands your brain so you can make a smart argument statist tardlets have no counterargument to

I will slaughter any tyrant who tries to tell me I am denied access to that which God gave me.

Bans on ownership of battle tanks and nukes is also unconstitutional.

Yeah, cause youre a debased druggie shilling for pot. Kys dreg.

I think the public should have a right to smoke it if they choose to
Meanwhile the rest of us should have a right to judge those who do
I am all for freedom, and all for natural consequences of abusing freedom

the reason I'll never support legalization even though I don't think there's that much reason for it to be illegal is the complete disregard for the rule of law weedicts show. they don't even try to hide the fact that they're breaking the law just because they feel entitled to getting high. they claim "it's just a plant bro," but a silencer is just a metal tube and it's even more illegal than weed. then they have the gall to complain about unfair sentencing laws when they get caught.

>Smoking expands ze mindzz.
Thats called a tumor, retard.

Personally, Im for pot legalization cause the more of you fools that smoke pot exist, the less competition there will be for me in all aspects of life.

Gas weedfags.

"Debased." I'm winning a war against the most powerful government on earth. Sip yer liver wilting booze and pop some legal Jew pills awhile my face is featured in Business Insider.

This. Virtually every weedfag pretends to support states' rights when it comes to being able to indulge in their harmful vice, but are complete cucks when it comes to forced association laws like civil rights and hate crime laws.

Weed should not be illegal.
Tax and Medical policies should be determined by individual states.
Just because it leads to bad habits doesn't mean that a reasonable citizen shouldn't be able to take it. Legalize and educate.

Prohibition was a major success.

This is you and how you look when you tell people you smoke weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlANu2K3Zlw

Business insider front cover huh? Great life goals there mate. Only a weedfag like you would think that thats an accomplishment.

>I freed people to smoke moar weed!
Your obiturary will be grand.

Yes. Having built a massive company against all odds and saving many lives is grand. Jan 1 everything changes here.

Hope you enjoy shilling for zog.

the difference is that in america there are many that drink alcohol. % wise its estimated that very few smoke weed. it was big in the late 60s and through the 70s but has declined every decade since then according to the government

so for instance in the 90s when they were pushing it in pop culture it was already dying off as a drug of choice. now days heroin made a come back as well as meth but perscription medications are being abused more than people being caught with weed. this fluctuates year to year but the casses of kidney failure in hospitals just from ods seems to rival cases of people caught with weed. in borg instances its not the totality of the users and one would guess that more people are caught for possession of weed than od in a hospital on xanax

its about popularity. weed isnt that popular. jews want it legalized to dumb down the masses but its a hard sell since pot heads are bad at debating

>its about popularity.

Not a valid excuse for the federal government to ignore the constitution.

Alaska has had legal weed for a long time due to privacy rights then it was voted to legalize. I bet our state has more rights than your shit hole.

> It's not up to the fucking government to waste my tax money and throw people in jail to stop them getting high.

4 out of 5 dentists would agree.

Whaty makes you think the federal government couldnt have just amended the US Code to prohibit beer the same way it prohibits murder? Murdrr is not mentioned in the constittytution either.

In fact, the only reason prohibitiin had an amendment is because the "muh degeneracy" lobby was so powerful that they got those idiots to pass a fucking amendment in the hopes that it would be really difficult to get rid of.

You dont need an amendment to make anything illegal or legal.. you can just have laws. The thing with ammendments of course is that they are like super laws which are harder to place and harder to remove.

Take what I said and apply it to the 4th amend.ent.

How are natives treated in Alaska? My wife could probably pass for Eskimo.
I lived up there for a small stint. Crab, salmon, berries, etc right off your own property. Electricity, propane, and internet not so much.

I like the current edginess weed has being illegal. It makes it fun to use and more enjoyable because it's something you can't normally do. Drinking is just boring on your own, but probably was beyond amazing in the 20's.

>You dont need an amendment to make anything illegal or legal.

Agreed. However, any law that violates the constitution is itself illegal. This is why we have the Supreme Court.

>drugs
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
>every herb bearing seed
god provides and the govt taketh away

>this guy owns a business
>you shitpost on Sup Forums

wa wa wa, you fucking bootlicker

Prohibition of artificially created drug hemp is fully lawful.
Prohibition of natural fiber hemp is unconstitutional.

cocaine comes from a plant. opium comes from a plant. what's your point?

I'd actually have no problem with prohibition.

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.

> Legalize and educate
BTW gun courses should be given in all public schools.
2nd amendment is a right and people should be educated to use gun responsibly and safe.

coca leaves and raw opium are good medicine, once processed with gasoline etc, they are shit
you can abuse anything, sugar, chocolate, coffee
prescription pills kill and addict many more people than weed, but no-one seems to give a fuck
coca plants and opium poppies should be legal too
i was pointing out the hypocrisy of being pro-god but anti-plant

So has something like this ever been challanged in the SC?

I am 100% convinced that the Americans on here in favor of the war on drugs are trolling. There is absolutely no way they are actually sincere in their idiocy. It is impossible to be so blind.

Let me guess
>muh weed dude, I'm libertarian

Kys degenerate

War on hemp has nothing to do with drugs.

You have to read about opium wars and chose between war on drugs or anglo flooding your nation with extremely addictive substances.

An experiment. Live two years without smoking weed. I dare you to try. You will fail.
> i could do that any time
Prove it.

The Chinese are already flooding the US with cheap Opioids. They know exactly what they are doing.

>Prohibition was a major success.

Marijuana is literally the name the CIA gave it to make it sound more foreign than Cannabis.
You are falling victim to CIA PsyOps if you continue to used the name they gave it.

> it is totally the chinese, we din du nuffin
Well at least we can understand why anglo inflates chinese importance today.

To be fair, they could never compete with the British ability to flood a country with opioids, they simply learned from us i guess