Konosuba

Will Dodonak and Funifura ever be able to save her from the depths of despair?

*Dodonka*

Will anyone be able to save Aqua?

She's got a fuckload of magic. Let the lazy cunt fend for herself.

I can probably help her out! She wishes she has friends, right?

Save her as in bully her and take her money, sure.

With "friends" like them, who needs enemies.

why would you post this

no

Probably because the people who would get mad at it are annoying cunts.

I like harmless ryona but this is getting too real. Aqua is a good girl who is just trying her best to be helpful.

Delete this right now!

DELET

>tries to be cool
>actually an uncool dork

Megumin is such a loser

Not gonnna lie, I really want to read a doujin in that picks up from where the last episode ended off. In which the crazy mob manages to kill Darkness, Megumin and Kazuma before capturing Aqua for repeated gang raping day in and day out. No mindbreak either. She can't enjoy any of it.

I see so many Konosuba threads I'll bite. Is it really that good?

it's divisive, if you like it you'll probably like it a lot but if you don't you'll hate it

It's literal AOTS according to numbers and not even by a little, it's BTFOing every other anime this season.

It's not amazing, but you're almost definitely going to have a good time with it.

No, we watch it ironically.

This picture is really suffering from Aqua still being able to block the fist with her hand. A dislocated finger or one hand lying aside battered while she desperately tries to defend herself with one hand would make it so much better.

You can save her user, all it takes is a magic inscription on this parchment, and it will release a spell that will punish te vagrant causing her harm!

All this parchment requires for power is your name right her on this line! Hurry, before it's too late, user!

>Dodonka and Funifura

They're gone so no.

don't say mean things about Megumin ever

Not really

Mainly It's just that other recent anime is like, 4/10 at most

So Konosuba being 6/10 makes it stand out

Sorry user but I'm an Eris follower

Meh, it's alright. I play for background noise when it gets too quite.

Why can't we see his mask?

A middling 7. You should try it for sure, but I wouldn't take the ridiculous amount of threads as a sign of anything other than the series getting too many threads.

She's a child hopelessly in love with a manwhore who would cast her aside the moment he met a nice girl with an adult body.

>a nice girl with an adult body.
so... Darkness?

Yunyun sealed her fate and ends up friendless because of her lies.

Darkness has a horrible turn-off personality. Kazuma wants a sensible girl.

>I wouldn't even mind a devil for a friend
Hello, friend.

Do crimson demons believe in gods?
Maybe Yunyun could pray to one for a friend...

But that's kemono friends

Still no S3 though

They had an evil god sealed in the village, but Megumin changed that.

Yet

Does Yunyun become one of kazuma's party member later in the LN? Do they become her friends?

>an evil god
The best god *

Yeah, but that's still her title.

Yunyun refuses to join the party of her "rival."

Aqua, Yunyun, and Wiz have suffered from too much bullying. What are some fun and creative ways we could bully this chuuni?

>Does Yunyun become one of kazuma's party member later in the LN?
He asked her to join his party but she refused because she couldn't be in the same party as her rival (Megumin)

Give dynamite to everyone
Her explosion magic is useless now

Steal her staff and allow her to wallow in her own resulting worthlessness..

When did our innocent love of bullying Aqua turn into love of hurting/abusing Aqua?

>dynamite does what the explosion spell does

orders of magnitude you dumb shit

CUTE

When will she and Kazuma fuck already?

given enough dynamite, plus it doesn't leave the exploder incapacitated

>How to bully a chuuni
Just call her what she is; a little girl.

Go on a kill quest where everyone packs dynamite, and have them mock her chuuni lines and voicd while throwing them. When she casts explosion, steal her staff, hat, and panties, throw them in a tree where she can't reach them, and then leave without her.

Yes! You could barely even call that dynamite equal to blast magic, let alone explosion. Really, even comparing the two is just offensive. You can't replace explosion, or any archwizard that can use it. Even if you try, you'd just end up spending more money than you're paying that archwizard and fail anyways.

She's too shy in actual sexual situations.

She just wants to be abused, user.

Megumin's explosions are closer top tactical nukes at this point.

They have though.

>not taking the screenshot of "YOU APOSTATE"

That one caught me by surprise, not a word I was expecting to see in anime.

Seeing her get flustered is where her appeal lies for me.

One night with Kazuma will fix that. As has been shown in the 4th episode, they're an ideal pair.
When?

I'd like to see you gather/create 100+ tons of TNT in fantasy Australia and fine a way to detonate it correctly, and Megumin is probably approaching the megaton range.
Dynamite is Blast magic at best.

It's funny because in the anime, he and Lalatina have come closest to it and he regularly makes her cum. Think about that, of the three girls, she's the one Kazuma has made orgasm on multiple occasions.

>When?
One of the LN chapters. It's been a minute. They do a fade to black.

That's exactly what I am fucking talking about.
Gib details please. And in what volume?

Shit man it's been ages. Just do yourself a favor and go read the LN.

Well, Darkness is a hardcore pervert, but Aqua has no interest in Kazuma romantically, and Megumin is 6 years old.

Not surprising Darkness has came the most.

>read the LN
I can't. Kizumonogatari scarred me for life. It was the first LN i tried to read, and I was so disgusted even the thought of trying another one repulses me.

That's why they should get on with it.

You do know there are as many different LNs out there as there are anime right? Not gonna comment on the rest of that garbage you just wrote.

user...

Reminder that Aqua is the only girl to have made Kazuma orgasm outside of succubi dreams

I'd assume there are more LNs.
And it's not the stories that repulse me, it's the format and the particularities of the writing that come with it. I do agree that I should give LNs another try one of these days.
>Not gonna comment on the rest of that garbage you just wrote.
U wot?

POUTING AQUA IS CUTE!

S2 was revealed end of last episode in S1. Probably same dealio

That's a rather sorry attempt to joke about a joke, user.

Hmm. Poor Megumeme, she's practically a 3rd wheel in this little triangle.

Has anyone calculated roughly how many tons of dynamite her explosions actually are? The episode 5 explosion was fucking huge and I think it is safe to assume she has at least doubled the power since then by the end of vol 9.

If you step by step through it she mushroom cloud appears to be taller than a nearby mountain, might be able to do some rough calculations based on trees and the mountain in frame.

>And it's not the stories that repulse me, it's the format and the particularities of the writing that come with it.
I don't even. U wot wot? Maybe Japanese literature isn't for you. Try Korean or Chinese.

She's pretty much dropping hydrogen bombs at this point.

I never said I was funny, it's your fault for assuming.

Cutest Aqua is when she gets to be religious and priestly!

Look if you're going to try to bully her then you have to do something that's actually going to be effective against her. Physical violence means nothing to her because she can continually heal herself forever. If you want to really want to leave a mark on her then you have to go next level.

We posting cute Aquas?

Pious Aqua stole my fucking heart.

That's not Kemono Friends user, but I agree, it is the AOTS of Sup Forums

She's a super dork though.

I agree
Kazuma had the right idea when he attacked her worth as a person, it's advanced bullying

Visually they are impressive but to be fair if the blast zone was as large as this episode made it out to be no one remotely near ground zero would have come out unscathed like they did.

Might be easier to calculate blast power by the crater it left behind now I think about it.

I'd say that judging the whole of Japanese literature by its lowest, most pleb tier would be kind of insulting, so I won't. Why is this making ypu so upset though?

>Amazon sales are an indicator of quality
At first it was funny, now the joke is running stale

Kazuma regards her as the smartest of the three.

>lots of threads on Sup Forums
>is selling well

What other fucking indicators do you need?

Will best girl win the kazubowl?

She sure is smart, but still his autism cripples her

It seems like the blas is more concentrated. It looks scarry and is strong, but the actual radius can probably be manipulated by the caster.

Yes, Aqua will win by rule of first girl.

Being a dork has nothing to do with how smart she is.