Meghan Markle’s Sheer Top

What was the point of this?

archive.is/J8A5D

The only thing that would make this funnier is if the 56%er had a black kid.

There is no real point as far as a conspiracy theory. She wanted to show her boobs to people. Same reason women wear tank tops. As far as her being from an elite background, it might be a "my body my choice" statement to her family. Pizzagate is very real.

Their son, Prince LaVontrious

What % black is she, really?

The elites don't care about race, they only care about power.

Wrong - the bloodlines are how their masters work through them

She's a quadroon (1/4 black) but because the average African American is 17% European her actual percentage of European DNA is likely closer to 80%

To make it appear that he is a female.

too bad every bit of that 20% is making a showing

Gotta say, she's pretty fucking hot

Looks octoroon to me, their kid will look pretty much anglo

That's because she's had a lot of surgery and uses tons of cosmetics and artificial methods of straightening her hair to make it "white", plus makeup and other things. Google pictures of her as a young girl or even young woman and she looks like any other mulatta nigger.

shes fucking ugly
just look at her dry lips

To prove she's a classless nigger whore. Not that she's any worse than the used up cum-guzzling party slut Kate Middleton.

>party slut Kate Middleton.
tell us more

I fully support this.

Her haggard hard-drinking face tells all you need to know.

Too bad that's not how DNA works. You don't get an even split percentage of your parents' DNA. I know a man who is very Portuguese, but his sister is mostly Italian. DNA tests reveal they each have different percentages of Portuguese and Italian.

Drinking face?

>they each have different percentages of Portuguese and Italian.
that's not how dna works

Those african kids will journey to Europe one day to breed white women

THE ROYAL FAMILY ANNOUNCES PRINCE SHITAVEOUS

The royal mum-in-law.

OHNONONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH