Has there been any talk about a Kimi no Na wa./Your name. Sup Forums meetup where we can see it together?

Has there been any talk about a Kimi no Na wa./Your name. Sup Forums meetup where we can see it together?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-anime-film-opens-in-theaters-in-u.s-canada-on-april-7/.111060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we even know yet where it will be released?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-anime-film-opens-in-theaters-in-u.s-canada-on-april-7/.111060 just search around local theaters and see if it's in the listings

who else a califag here planning on seeing it?

Nearest large town is an hour away and not seeing it, they don't have their listings out that far.

Why didn't they figure out the year the moment they opened their phones or had to turn in any school assignment?

in dreams you miss details

Bad writing. If is to be believed, terrible writing.

Magic.

They even made a point of it when the messages and notes vanished.

Daily reminder that it's pleb trash just like every other "highest grossing X of all time" film.

oh sshhhiiiiiet it's going to play at my local theatre

anyone going to watch it at the ocinema? April 7th

dude same socal?

It seems showtimes are not up yet which is weird since Kizu 3 tickets have been on sale for a while and that's on the 8th.

yeah am thinking about going to the anaheim showing, what about you user?

duddeeee samee. its the closest to me. I was gonna try and get like all my other friends to come too

nobody wants to view that particular shitheap in public

dude think of all the qt girls that will go

wew neat which day? there's a group i'm probably tagging along with on the 8th

hmmm no idea gotta see with work and school. user youre not from covina/glendora/azusa are you? if you are then I have an idea who you are.

>mfw hog up an entire row full of anons and laugh at the cucks in line who didnt pre order

no am in oc but i know some people from around those areas, guess we might know the same people

>interested in 3dpd
Fuck off retard. You don't belong here.

haha its a long story but the short version of how I got into anime was cause I was chasing after this qt weab girl. I used to do drama and exercise now I shitpost on here.

you know a short brown dude named carlo who vapes and is literally into cuckolding? Dude talks about his fetish within the first 5 min of meeting a new person.

>short brown guy into ntr
welp no clue who that is

Go blog somewhere else.

Fucking hell. I took a 3-hour train ride to NYC for Kizu Pt 1 and 2. I do not want to do this again so soon. But I can not fucking wait for the BD releases.

Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag, you don't belong here.

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.

Kimi no na wa isnt a movie for the brain, its for the heart. If you try to find flaws then you will quickly realize that the second 40 minutes are littered with countless of them.

I came into this thread just to call you a faggot

Haha thats pretty lame dude

its on a fb page Ani-Blaze 3.0

What, what does that mean?