Mana > Kotori

Mana > Kotori

Nah. Kotori is best DAL.

Kotori belongs to the rare exception of NBR is superior.

I like both.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Official Objective DAL Ranking
Tohka > Origami > Kaguya > Yuzuru > Mana > White Kotori > Yoshino > Nia > Natsume > Miku > Black Kotori > dogshit > Clockshit

No doubt.

Yuzuru is my favorite

Mana redeems herself, Kotori doesn't change much.

Why don't you go kill your parents you dumb bitch

Wrong.

>liking these two when kurumi is an option

There's no reason to like her aside from her looks before she got any development. She's a psychotic chunni who's just now getting her arc.

>not liking psychotic chuunis

Not when there's other girls to choose from.

apart from tohka being high on the list, this is one of the worst lists I have ever seen in my life for any show ever.

>choosing generic girls over a psychotic chuuni

I'd rather live since the only stable version of her is dead.

Not really, even as commander Reine does a better job.

she's stable once you turn her into a sex slave

Kurumi herself is a generic archetype you clockshiter.
>muh ara ara, psychotic yandere who seems bad on the outside, but is actually not that bad
That and her motives makes no sense.

Everyone on DAL is a generic archetype. I haven't read vol 15 so I can't say for Mukuro, but Mana is probably the closest thing to a unique character.

That's what the guys in the alleyway thought too.

>he thinks thats generic

Compared to retard, DFC tsundere, etc?

Neorigami confirmed still alive in volume 15.

they didn't try hard enough

Not him but practically every girl falls under an easily recognizable label, Kurumi is no exception. In fact she's a bit worse since she had no development up until now.

Not that guy but the oneesan/ara ara girl is indeed a generic archetype, it doesn't help Kurumi lacks characterization due to her low amount of screentime.

A main retard girl is more unique than Kurumi

kurumi has hands down the most unique appearance in the series.

uh, the most popular main girl archetypes are : DFC tsundere, big breasted childhood friend and big breasted retard.

Psychotic goth loli almost never shows up as main girl.

That's not saying much when all of Tsunako designs are good.

Unique design unfortunately doesn't equate to an interesting personality.

but they are used as secondary/support characters which doesn't make them any less generic.

Wrong.

>Psychotic goth loli almost never shows up as main girl.
Probably because it would require some half-decent writing.

Mana in main volume cover when?

Not even a Clock/Kurumifag but a clockface eye is pretty damn cool. Cooler than bondage gear, and I'm a Yuzurufag
No spirit power, no cover.

Best girl

psychotic chuuni is wayyyy more interesting than "tsundere" or "retard".

I'm not the one arguing which personality would make a main girl, I'm saying they're all equally archetypal.

Only if the character is actually written that way, so far Kurumi might be a bigger retard than Tohka and Origami combined.

>No spirit power, no cover
Actually you only need to be a spirit to get a cover, Dark Tohka got a second cover for no fucking reason and Kurumi is getting a new cover with the same astral dress. It's clear the author is running out of ideas.

Correct

Don't want to spoil what might happen in the new Kurumi volume right from the cover. Same goes for Mukuro and her serious form.

>Spoiler
It's not spoiler if it is obvious, it also helps to give the cover to something new rather than repeating the same girl again, Mukuro's serious mode wasn't anything that deserved a new cover, Nia half-transformation into an inverse spirit deserved one but she only got 1 volume sadly.

No seriously, why are we having DAL threads at this shit hour. I've been unable to post as if late because of the timing and my work.

This is hardly a DAL thread though.

Anything DAL related to say the least.

When I as the number one Tohka fan in the world posts, it's a DAL thread.

>I can't say for Mukuro
Her arc was pretty entertaining so far.

It's A DAL thread now that I'm here to love Kaguya!

Why donĀ“t we just make a general DAL thread later today? Other anons will agree on this too, this timing is seriously really bad. 7-8 hours from now is the perfect time to start a thread, besides today is friday.

Do we really need another thread before the new volume and artbook drop though?

Not like the thread will die. Sup Forums is pretty slow during this time.

I haven't been making these DAL threads.
We'll see, I don't think it'll last 8 hours with this inactivity.

All I'm saying is that there's no need to make more threads.