Mods now deleting threads about anime licensing companies

>mods now deleting threads about anime licensing companies

This is Sup Forums and you know it

Kill yourself, retard

I don't see a problem.
Fuck off, shiller.

Let's be frank: these people are barking up the wrong fucking tree if they seriously think their politicization of weebshit/weebshit culture will extend any farther than their hugboxes. They have right-wing hugboxes to contend with. Sup Forums may have won Trump the presidency, after all.

Plus Japan is openly racist, they don't care

That's a good thing.

Internet drama is not fucking anime or manga. Now fuck off and die.

I have no regErts,
this was the only path.
So as I kek,
Unlimited get works.

What's the context?

funmation has always been cancer everything they touch gets butchered so fucking badly its not even funny

>hurpaderp lets use the same 5 VA's for 50+ dubs who cares if they can't act or shift pitches or etc only 12 year old weebs buy our dvd/br's all that matters is getting licences for cheap dub everything in one take and use fan subs for the dialog

once again funmation is fucking cancer and god knows how or why but every year the quality gets worse

Your boypussy is Sup Forums, post it.

Fujoshit objectifying gays

Of course, but they will get anything they can before consuming each other. I feel bad they actually apologized, because now they have to apologize every single time and piss off a much larger fan-base; but they probably don't care that much.

Perhaps it's for the best.

Anime licensing belongs on Sup Forums because once it gets licensed it's a cartoon.

Anime and Manga is only for discussion of currently airing anime and manga. Older anime and manga belong on /jp/.

Discussion about anime and manga source material that isn't anime and manga, like LNs and VNs, belongs on /jp/. You do not discuss LNs and VNs on Sup Forums.

Sadpanda threads belong on /d/.

idolm@ster belongs on /vg/, it cannot be discussed on Sup Forums unless there is a currently airing anime. iM@S manga also belongs on /vg/ because it's iM@S.

KanColle belongs on Sup Forums at all times.

>Fujoshis hating gays
Interesting.

Can we talk about netflix too because there's some anime there?

Eng-dub watching retards

>Anime and Manga is only for discussion of currently airing anime and manga

Fuck off, retard.

Other way around. Fujoshit is hugely unrealistic and gays are mad about it

Is this what they call neo-Sup Forums?

>Funimation talks about how some of their employees love yaoi/yuri
>WAAA OBJECTIFICATION STEREOTYPES WHITE PEOPLE
>We're sorry pls gib $$$

I hate how companies will not stand up to bullies. Especially anime companies. We as a fanbase are already under attack and niche thanks to a totally unearned reputation of all anime being hentai. Now we have to deal with this SJW shit? Where does it end?

>He doesn't know

>We

>SJW drama
>Sup Forums related
Kill yourself back to Sup Forums.

>Where does it end?
When you kill yourself.

But I won't. I love anime.

If you're going to post drama at least have the delicacy of posting the whole thing.

>Sup Forums may have won Trump the presidency
does anyone outside from Sup Forums actually believe this? no wonder this drama thread is still up

Disgusting, fuck off.

Stop being a little bitch

It's all up on their Twitter feed

>we
Unless you're a stupid dub subhuman literally who gives a fuck? Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

I just want to thank all the people who were so mad that this thread was posted, they were compelled to bump it. You idiots are the reason I'm still here

No problem mate.

Invisible sage was a mistake.

Let's read what's the problem here. If it's just funimation it's not too bad.

>LGBT

Okay fuck off.

>Not sageing like an oldfag
Those people are the literal newfags who have ruined Sup Forums.

Shitty false flag, you shouldn't have saged.