Jojo

eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE
imgur.com/a/KpN3Z
youtube.com/watch?v=5TSYceq6_-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most beautiful eyes coming through.

How win in a no holds barred fist fight fight to the death without stands between Yukako and Rohan?

>its an eyefag thread

Yukako. Especially if it is for Koichi

There's already a thread here, but I'd rather talk about JJL.

it's always an eyefag thread

>trying to force generals on a board that doesn't allow generals

What are you saying?

This thread is more of a general than the one I've posted. That one is actually trying to have discussion with a question in the OP meanwhile we got eyefag over here.

i wonder when the hair.webm dude will post

Eyefag and eyes are always welcome.

Which Jojo and villain has the best eyes?

Yukako because Rohan's gonna willingly let himself get beaten by a woman for research for his manga.

God I miss her. I know Im not allowed to enjoy fucking her pussy but Ive always considered myself lucky to lick her asshole with my nose pressed against her panties while she gushes on my face thinking of all the real men shes fucked.

I await her answer this weekend. Im feeling a bit brave this time around. Ive thought of all our good times together. How intimate we were even when she cucked me. Sure I may not be a real man. But that cant mean all the time we spent together means nothing. Im sure she just told her stud she loves him in the heat of the moment or just to hurt me. She loves to hurt me. And thats one of the reasons I love her. I wont give up. Im still her liyal cuckold!

checked and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey sorry im replying to this here since i was out for a bit
emporers liked fucking little boys because it was hot and in. everyone who was anyone who had power fucked boys. it was more about fucking and less about actual relationships. lesbians were basically taboo.

after ww2 and americans came and restructured the country, they took up a lot of western culture quirks because they wanted to fit in more and grow back into a power country as quickly as possible. this included gay bashing.

Jolyne
Diavolo

Are you really going to draw this out until the weekend, cuckfag?

t h i s

KEKFAG!
You remember our deal fucker!

__vase__ is that you?

My name is Case fucker but I'll respond to naranciafag as well

Yes. I cant give up on her. Jolyne is my everything. Nothing else matters. If I lose her Ill have no reason to live. But I believe she still loves me. Despite my inadequacies and her cuckolding me. In fact its because of her cuckolding me that our love is so strong.

Ill never give up on her.

so explain this to me, you are case but naranciafag is ALSO case?

oh for fucks sake now we got this faggot too

I am Case but some peopel call me Naranciafag not that hard.
Fucker we had a deal you were supposed to leave!
Why are you here?

Fuck off you soulless piece of shit. I dont honor deals with people like you. You shitpost narancia for fun. And your love for him is insincere. My love for jolyne is pure. Thats why I reminiscence about our time together so much. Because they actually mean something to me. Thats why Ill never stop. Because its all for her. So you can fuck the hell off.

because of you i have a folder with 3 jolyne nsfw pics
this is your fault
i used to respect the JoJo's franchise

You did 3 weeks ago fucker.
Also fuck you I love Narancia he is my everything. I love him so much I actually cucked you with Jolyne so he wouldn't have to meet you.
Now you fuck off like you were supposed to.

>I love narancia he is my everything

Lies.

>I love him so much I actually cucked you with Jolyne so he wouldn't have to meet you
>Cheated on his """"love"""" to get rid of me
>over something ultimately inconsequential

And there's the proof youre an insincere liar. I would never cheat on jolyne even though she cucks me endlessly. I even had a chastity cage put on my dick to ensure my fidelity.

>fuck off like you were supposed to

Ill repeat. I don't honor deals with insincere shits like you. You fuck off.

Welp, thread is full of samefagging autists. goodbye

You stupid motherfucker you asked me to and in return you would leave fucker.
I asked Narancia's permission and made sure he understood.
After I got done bangin your whore wife I fell into his arms and sobbed and asked him o forgive me for an hour.
Fuck you leave fucker.

You're back, where have you been friendo?

I was in Freeside trying to get an icebreaker to burn some black ice.
Real nasty stuff.
I was there for 2 weeks but the data I sold made it worth it.

How the fuck do I close the screamer

Cant mods ban both fags please?

Don't leave me behind!

don't leave pls :'(

No you fuck because I don't honor deals with insincere, hypocritical pieces of shit.

I don't care if you asked permission. You still cheated on him.

You fuck off.

Why would they ban me I'm just trying to post about my wife they should get that cuck

My love for jolyne is on topic though. Unlike that kiddie fucker I'm sincere about my love and dont spam to fuck with the thread.

They do but these cunts keep coming back

The other thread is faggot free right now,

cuckfag got assblasted by trips?

'sup reddit

Fuck you fucker you're pathetic you do spam these threads with useless shit!
Fuck you he forgave me you're the hypocrite by refusing to do your end of the deal!

Still no stand called " In your eyes "

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

i don't know whether to believe the true trips or the overpowering satan quads

No I don't you stupid shit. You do. And when I post Im sincere. Unlike you.

>Fuck you he forgave me

And that makes it okay? Youre a hypocrite because you participated in the one thing you condemned. You made your "wife" a cuck you stupid faggot. I dont honor deals with human garbage like you.

Oh look, it this guy. Again.
Real talk now user, don't you get bored of doing this shit every thread?

i could ask the same for the hair.webm guy, these fags are autistic and enjoy ''le trolling'' 2009 style for teh lulz

>This fight between naranciafag and cuckfag

Wow its like a really autistic stand battle. Who will win before the mods ban them both?

I wish Mista took off his hat.

We lose.

No because I dont do this for cheap laughs. I do it for my love for jolyne. Because im her loyal cuckold.

>posting a single image once per thread is the same as derailing with autistic shit like this
lol

After Jotaro beat Kira, assuming Kira didn't get run over by best JoJo, what were they going to do to him? Not like they could put him in jail or something like that.

Jotaro
Evil Kakyoin

I am stronger and truer.
It does in both mine and his eyes fucker.
No I didn't you dumb motherfucker he is not a cuck.
I will
Fuck you you pathetic fucker.
Yes I am truly more powerful than anyone else.

Thats right. These dubs are the proof of my undying love.

You really are a stupid fucker you know?
I bet you haven't even read Neuromancer.

actually i'm with w h a t ?

Anyone know what happened to the Killer Queen user?

He's evil?,see that's where you are wrong,evil is always the loser,it's the victor who has justice,the victor being the last man standing

I am true and my love for Narancia is pure.
I will prevail.

>I am stronger and truer

No youre not you kiddie fucker. Your love is not sincere.

>I will

No you won't.

>he is not a cuck
>I just cheated on him and fucked another woman

Apparently you're also delusional.

People screeched at him for using a name and he fucked off

>tfw kakyoins only victories were against an old man and a baby.

He is not a cuck because I only did it to get rid of you you lying son of a bitch fucker.
Also Narancia is of age.
I am stronger than you can even imagine.

naranciafag? whatever happens you will come back

Yeah here I am.
Were you worried I wouldn't come back?
I will never give up.

Really? The loser's evil? Then let me show you... just how evil you are!

J. Geil and Steely Dan too.
Stop this meme.

>Emilio Pucci designed the logo for NASA

>Stone Ocean's final showdown takes place at Cape Canaveral

DEEPEST LORE

You fucked someone else. By definition he is a cuck you stupid shit regardless of the reason. Narancia is 17 and you're a weak piece of shit. You better fuck off now you piece of shit, because this can only end one way. With my boot to your neck.

WHAT,NO WAY,NO ONE CAN JUST DEFLECT THE EMERALD SPLASH

Would you hang out after school with these guys?

Goddamn Polnareff and Jotaro, those killstealing assholes. Do all the work and they get the credit.

Just stop.

Don't feed them any more attention.

no, i just thought you had moved to another thread or maybe even waiting for the shitstorm to stop

Has this been scanned anywhere yet? A lot of fuss has started to go around this movie guide/artbook of the pb movie.

imgur.com/a/KpN3Z

No he isn't I didn't do it in front of him fucker.
Also 17 is of age where I am.
You really want to fight me you limp fucker?
I can't stop until he leaves or I go to bed.
Either one.

Really?
youtube.com/watch?v=5TSYceq6_-U

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!

i have a secret strategy

i used to be attention starved and i can tell from experience that even if you are attention starved eventually you will get sick of attention given you get enough in one day

>Has this been scanned anywhere yet?
No.

Feel free to purchase it and do it yourself.

I'll scan it when I get it then.

Koichi was going to pay back for what Kira did to him in the Sheer Heart Attack arc by stepping on him and stuff. Kira will then proceed to become a manlet and friends with Koichi.

What's her stand?

one of my friends has really beautiful eyes that look just like kaato's and it makes me happy, i showed her and she agreed

>thinking he's not a cuck because he didn't watch

Wow I thought you were delusional but it turns out you're suffering from mental retardation. Look up the word moron. You cucked him.

>You really want to fight

A fight implies you have a chance to win. I will crush you you literal faggot.

Fuck I love the art style, it's shame this never saw the light of day.