Why are fags for "Refugees Welcome"?

Why are fags for "Refugees Welcome"?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to think people isolated me socially because of my physical appearance or personal preferences, and I fully believed that a mixed race society would have the same "headspace" and mental attitudes of a homogenous white society. It never occurred to me that maybe I was just pretentious.

One day I flew, from Hobart (97% white) to Melbourne (53% white). I had never been more wrong about anything in my life. Multiculturalism is another way of saying mongrel slave country. I was called many insulting things based on the colour of my skin, my accent, my beliefs. Much worse than anything I experienced at home.

At this moment it began to dawn on my that even a transsexual niggerfaggot has a better life in a white society than in any other place on earth or in space.

The same reason why generic copy/pasta leftists and whatnot are for "Refugees Welcome"... They have never made contact with the results of their actions. As well as they simply want to "fight" for something to change in a way that makes them "feel good".
Slapping the label of "refugee" on bunch of third-worlders seeking to leech off of other peoples societal progress will suddenly turn aimless-people to the cause of "saving" others from problems that only exist because the "victims" allow them to.

1. more black dicks for everyone

2. many refugees are LGBTQ or claim to be

Don't think too much of it. All of these movements are rooted in anti-western ideology, and that's all there is to it. What's bad for the West is good in their eyes.

Because members of marginalized communities often view their individual struggle as occurring within a greater power dynamic which naturally puts them and members of other such communities on one side of a larger conflict, and thus view solidarity as both their moral duty and a self-serving action that helps combat their mutual opponents.

I mean uhhh fags wanna destroy Western civilization.

They already want to destroy society by promoting degeneracy. Having a bunch of rapefugees just speeds up the process.

Because they're fucking stupid. That's literally it. These are tribalist savages that would kill gays in their home countries, not some Westernized brown "moderates" who wholly accept and support gay rights.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend !!

The left is unironically a suicidal cult of altruism.

Self hatred.

They want more Muslims to beat them in the streets and throw them off rooftops.

Birth control. Seriously

This. This is the thing i can't understand i mean this people kill fags and nobody cares .. no they even celebrate when some fag gets burned on the street or stoned

because they think refugees are threatened minorities who are in the same "opressed" boat as them.
This kind of fag is also strictly leftist and only sees AfD and rightwing "Nazi" men as a threat and the left is pro refigee, so the fag promote it on their party funded parades.
There are also refugees who are actually lgbt

They want to get a blast in their ass but don't understand what kind of blast they'll get.

>Why are fags for "Refugees Welcome"?
I dunno, I guess they want to be thrown from a rooftop ?

Do refugees even support lgbtq2+?

This

of course not

Yeah maybe i'm too rational in my thoughts...

I unironically know somehow who knows an old fag who houses a young refugee. I can imagine why that particular fag welcomes refugees. In his rektum.

They are just to stupid to realize that they are advocating their own removal.

Virtue signalling. It makes them feel good to put it on their Facebook and reddit page.

Both vote for the left.
They want power. That’s all.

U N C O M M O N

Homos are justifiably self-loathing. Deep down inside they want a bunch of intolerable zealots to beat them up, rape them, and throw them off a roof.

Homos are justifiably self-loathing. Deep down inside they want a bunch of intolerant zealots to beat them up, rape them, and throw them off a roof. It's kind of like how women like being choked. A submission thing.

>Because members of marginalized communities often view their individual struggle as occurring within a greater power dynamic which naturally puts them and members of other such communities on one side of a larger conflict, and thus view solidarity as both their moral duty and a self-serving action that helps combat their mutual opponents.

Anyone read Dave Sim's Tangents? The dynamic you are describing is hinted at as "crowding the centre"

Michael, fags want bigger penises, silly.

Because these people have developed a cult-like mentality around the idea of Intersectionality.

Intersectionality may have merit in providing some insights on oppression, but naive SJWs make the mistake thinking it can be applied in all facets of progressive politics.

I like mudslime refugees. They call me "brother" while white people hate me and ignore me because I'm an ugly loser. They call out roasties on their bullshit. And best of all, they call faggots out for being perverted shit stabbing freaks.

I don't care if the West falls anymore. It's not a civilization worth saving. It's a civilization that never did a damn thing for me. It's a civilization that expects me to contribute everything while getting worse than nothing in return -- getting ridiculed and excluded by people.

>Because members of marginalized communities often view their individual struggle as occurring within a greater power dynamic which naturally puts them and members of other such communities on one side of a larger conflict

OK BUT... Muslims literally hate fags and want to kill them. Every source agrees with this.

The Qur'an specifically says that Homosexuality is punishable by death. The story of Lot is retold in the Qur'an, in it the destruction of Sodom is due to the homosexual activities of its inhabitants.

Muhammad himself said, “If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.” Hence the idea that Homosexuality should be punished by death is a central commandment of Islam direct from Mohammad. It isn't a fringe ideology and there is no room for interpretation.

Polls prove that the majority of all Muslims world wide do actually believe this. There are 1.62 billion Muslims, of these 1.1 billion believe that Sharia law should rule. Sharia law specifies stonings as punishments for crimes such as being homosexual.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

None of this is a secret, Muslims are proud of hating gays, you have to actively go out of your way to remain ignorant about this. So why are LGBT people so insane about this issue? Is the enemy of my enemy still my friend if he wants to kill you?

Because Jews like Soros pay them to be.

>Why are fags for "Refugees Welcome"?
They have a choke fetisch.

They want the BBC

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Because they are communists.

Replacement
they are not going to breed, they hate whites
what do you think?

because fags primary drive is self destruction, to destroy their own people, their own nations, etc. this is why they literally get turned on by aquiring HIV.

>a jew said that
kek

True Jews are black

A lot of inane buzzwords to state "arrogant contrarians who unientionally destroy western society".

They don't grasp this fact. They never bothered to look into things. In their mind they are the out-group. The weirdos from high school. Adult life might have began for them but high school actually never ends.

And by virtue of this they cannot and will not go with mainstream thoughts or red pill thoughts. Because these dominant virtues are reserved for the cool guys. Which they deep down know they are not.

There are many high school groups and all of them continue in adult life. Gays, femenists, tans people, liberals, vegans. They are the losers who got bullied relentlessly in highschool. Meanwhile niggers, mussies etc are guys from another high school.

So to put it simple. These fuckers just want to fuck our highschool up by inviting the guys from the other to trash it. You know why?

Because these dopes hated high school.

women and fags constantly push refugees because they want to be filled with strange cock meat.

>They call me "brother" while white people hate me and ignore me because I'm an ugly loser.

You realize they don't actually see you as a brother right? It's like calling a stranger "pal", you're not actually friends.

Yes. Right up until the moment the camera turns away from them, then they turn on the lgbtq2+ crowd with a seething hatred that surpasses anything you have ever seen in North America or western Europe.

>love not hate!
except they've forgotten these "refugees" hate them

The reason homosexuals and childless women want refugees imported is because they're told to, simple as that. These people have invested their entire lives into leftism being homosexual, obese, a whore, etc. So when they're told that straight, white, males are what have historically tried to prevent the trash in their country, they assume that since white men also want to keep out foreign men that foreign men are just like them. They're told where to go and how high to jump.

>or in space
I don't know man, space is pretty big

Jews really do love black cock.